Because Of You

Taraji-
I didn't know what to do for him to forgive me. I know every man wants to see apart of a woman another man had never ever have seen. But I am an open book to him. So I am looking in the past about stuff he doesn't know about. It took me hours but finally, I got it. I like Kelly Clarkson and I never song for a man. So that is what I will do. Sing for him 'Because of You' by Kelly Clarkson. I know why I chose that song. It shows the truth of when I first meet him. I am going look weird and this is a dude move but, I want him to forgive me and I will do whatever it takes. So I guess I will do it. But not like in one of those movies when they sing outside of their window no not like that. I pulled out my phone and called a good friend of mine. He owns a karaoke bar. And he owes me a favor. So I asked can I reserve the whole parlor for a day. Tyrese is off on Sunday and he is closed on Sundays. He is only off this week Sunday so I will take my chance. So Joe (my friend) will give me the key when I arrive in Chicago on Saturday. Then after I made that call I had another very important one.
Tyrese-
I was still on the set for shooting my music video for 'Addict' from my album Black Rose. We had just took five. I got call from a special someone that I thought took to long. I answered with a nonchalant voice"Hello"
"Hey Tyrese this Taraji?" It sounded like she was questioning what she was doing.
"Yeah I know what's up." I say keeping up my act.
"Don't act like that. But I called to tell you I am having a party and was hoping you could come, it is on Sunday. It will be held at Joe's Karaoke Shack. In Chicago. I will now hang so you can't say no!" She then hung up. I laughed it was kind of funny how she did that. I knew what I was gonna wear. I needed a car reservation though, I will take care of that tomorrow.
"Tyrese come on." My producer said. "It is time to get back to work!" I ran back to set. That, hearing her voice, just made my day. She knew how to take care of things. I was gonna have a ball.

$above is the song she is singing. I love that Song don't you or is it just the white in me? Bol$