give me candy

She slaughtered Shawn with a triple word score and a double letter score. Suck on that, Mendes.

Ironically enough, Camila liked to do some sucking of her own. Her favorite, being peppermint candy canes the kinds that were on sale during Christmas time. She'd go through half a pack a day, sucking and nibbling on the tip until her mouth bore the cloying scent of mint, her lips pink and swollen from too much sucking. But if it wasn't Christmas time, Camila would be seen running through the halls of Miami High, the pocket of her skirt stuffed with five to ten lollipops all varying in flavor. Usually cherry, or grape, but she's not picky.

Or when she's really, really desperate, Camila would ask Shawn for a piece of gum she could chew on until she managed to find a rock hard candy to suck on. Incidentally enough, the candy was never the only thing rock hard by the time school ended.

As of now, Shawn was sitting in front of Camila during choir. They've been split into pairs to try and come up with a set list for Sectionals. Camila was laving her tongue around and around a strawberry lollipop. She was puckering her lips against it, making obscene noises that made the rock hard not-candy twitch in his pants.

"Mila, please. Focus." Shawn begged, his fists clenched around his jeans. He was bouncing his knee and was trying his best not to stare at Camila's pink tongue darting out every now and then to lick around the circumference of the candy.

"Mm'kay." Camila smacked her lips and kept the lollipop in her mouth, the white stick bobbing as she spoke. "It's just. This is a new flavor. Strawberry cheesecake! And you're the one who got it for me."

Shawn scratched his brow and took a deep breath. "Yeah, but it's meant for later. Come on, I need your music library brain for this."

Camila hummed and played with the stick of the lollipop, tugging at it before sucking harshly that Shawn swore he felt precum leak out of his cock, dampening his underwear. Camila took Shawn's pen from his hand and scribbled down three song titles. "Mr. Richards! We're done with our list!"

Shawn blinked, but sighed in defeat. He slumped on the desk and looked up at Camila with his wide, not-really-innocent eyes. "Is that flavor really that good?" He asked lazily. "I mean, it's just strawberry cheesecake."

Affronted, Camila popped the spit-slick candy from her mouth and pointed it at Shawn. "If you're so doubtful, taste it!"

Again, Shawn felt his cock pulsate in his pants. "No thanks."

"Shawwwn! C'mon!" Camila leaned forward and swiped the lollipop against Shawn's bottom lip. The brown haired boy, glaring at Camila, licked it off. "Good, right?"

I just indirectly kissed Camila, he thought... "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

~*~

So now, Shawn was sitting on the middle of his bed, shorts yanked down mid-thigh, cock in his hand, eyes closed to the vision of Camila's pouty lips, red and swollen, as she kissed up Shawn's length. Shawn squirted on his hand, giving his dick the same vibrant sheen as the lollipop that Camila was sucking on hours earlier.

"Fuck..." Shawn hissed, the slickness of his hand and the tightness of his fist was something he'd been looking forward to all day. He stroked himself, slowly, since he was home alone. No need to wank like an angry Christian.

His eyes rolling to the back of his head, Shawn bit his lip hard as he squeezed his shaft. He rubbed his thumb against the tip, smearing the precum and spreading it along his dick. In his mind, Camila's tongue was pointed and licking against the loose skin wrapped around Shawn's cock. She would suck him so well, Shawn thought, his finger rubbing at the sensitive slit. "God damn, Camila..."