how we do in coconut grove

“Chill. Trust the Zaynasaurus, this chick is mad hot. If I wasn’t the most awesome bro I’d totally have sawed through her like a sex shark. But because I’m the best friend ever, I hooked you guys up for a date.” Zayn said, full of self gratifying pride. He’d never had a problem with the ladies, but when he found out this Camila chick, he knew exactly what to do. Apparently, Shawn wasn’t amused by his efforts to bring down his ability to get chicks lining up for him.

He scoffed indignantly. “As if I couldn’t get an easy lay around this shit-hole anyway. I’m a fucking stud. All the ladies want on this dick.” He spat, rather crudely. Zayn wasn’t fazed, in fact, this was just how they talked. Coconut Grove wasn’t known for its well cultured citizens. Rebellious teens swamped the streets, as did groups of wannabe thugs. It was pretty much the dirty asshole of society, but it was home.

“Alright, Mendes, keep it in your pants. If you can, even I felt a semi just looking at her. Fuck, if you don’t get up on that I’m totally gonna take that shit for myself. So be thankful.” He noted, half serious, half joking. Their dynamic was basically filled with witty, vulgar banter. It was mostly playful, they really were good friends. They’d known each other forever, and were fiercely protective of each other.

Shawn rolled his eyes, as if he couldn’t get this girl in his pants by the end of the date. Because Shawn Mendes didn’t do love. The closest he ever got to affection was ramming his cock inside random girls and spilling his load inside them. He didn’t give a fuck about anyone or anything, and he liked it that way, no worries and no responsibility.

“Well if I’m gonna fuck this girl, better get prepared, right? Still got any of that weed stashed away? I swear, that shit gets me hard for hours.” He asked, ever so casually.

Zayn snorted at his brazen lack of manners. However, he merely stood up to open his bottom drawer and dug through the messy remnants of God knows what until he found a plastic bag filled at least ten joints. He opened it, and handed one to Shawn, contemplating one for himself but instead packed it away and took out a cigarette instead.

Shawn snatched one of the working lighters from Zayn’s bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed, lighting the tip of his joint. After it was alight, he placed the lighter down and took a long, calming drag. Weed did wonders to his nerves and his arousal. After a couple of these babies, he was good to go all night.

“So where’m I meeting this… what’s her name?” Shawn asked, sounding almost bored as he lit his second joint. Already reeling in the foggy haze of being high. His body relaxed, and he lay against the headboard, limp and careless.

“I think her name’s Camila. I dunno, I was too busy staring at her legs. Fuck they go on forever. You’re so gonna be thanking me later. She was hanging out with a bunch of my guys from school down at the park. She seemed bad-ass, with a fucking banging body. So we got talking after a while and we were joking around, getting my flirt on. So then I asked her if she was single, because I’ve got this hot ass friend who’d totally wanna be all up on that.” Zayn explained, to Shawn’s mild amusement. He was trying to form a mental image of this girl, long legs, awesome body. That was good enough for him, he could already feel his cock twitching.

It was safe to say that after his second joint, that all his worries were gone. Plus, he was already getting hard because of the weed, and was more than ready to get his flirt on. It’d been a good couple days since he’d had a good fuck, let alone a decent pussy. He hoped Camila was good.

As it got dark, Shawn said his goodbyes and gave Zayn some subtle consideration for his efforts and left with a grateful fist pump. According to Zayn, he was supposed to be meeting Camila at Breadstix. Which was practically his second home, dude. He fucking loved his ‘stix. But he loved pussy even more. The night was looking promising.