second helpings

"Shawn can we please go get some ice-cream! I will love you forever and ever!" Camila scrunches her nose making her look like a cute bunny then nuzzles her face into my neck.

I can't seem to get enough of her and in moments like these I'm reminded of how lucky I am to be curled up with the most beautiful girl of my dreams.

"Sure baby, the show is almost over then I will take my Queen out for some ice-cream." I squeeze her more tightly around the waist as we sit and watch the TV on my bed.

"Thanks babe!" she gives me a chaste kiss on the cheek, making me blush ever so slightly. And yes even after a 10 year friendship and a year added as being my girlfriend she still seems to catch me off guard and keep me blushing.

****

I swear she's been trying to send me a subtle message the whole time we have been here. Considering the bulge in my shorts ever since she's been eating her damn ice-cream.

"It's such a nice day out huh Shawn?" She asks me but I can't help but watch her wicked tongue delicately lick the chocolate sprinkles off her cone.

"It sure is" I say absentmindedly digging into my own ice-cream, taking a bite to suppress my urges.

"So hows your ice-cream?" she asks as some of the melted parts of her ice-cream start to drip onto her hand and fingers.

"Damn it!" she exclaims while reaching for a napkin. But then she thinks differently of it, she starts to suck and lick on each spot of melted ice-cream instead. And fuck if that wasn't sexy to watch. I could feel myself getting hotter by the moment and it wasn't because the weather was over 90 degrees.

I didn't think eating that frozen sweet could get any sexier after that but I was wrong. Boy was I ever so wrong.

After she got all the stickiness off her fingers she had to lap up the melted parts on the cone. She shoved the whole damn thing into her mouth (except the cone). Her lips parted over it, sucking till she was satisfied. She stopped her tongue on the tip of the cold treat, then taking a huge bite and moaned in pleasure.

Oh my goodness, she has no idea how aroused she can get me by simply eating a damn ice-cream cone.

Devouring her tongue around the rim of the cone was the last straw for me. I was practically gonna burst in my pants.

Fuck.

"I umm gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon love, do you need me to get anything for you on my way back?" I can't help the nervousness I feel as my shorts keep restricting me more and more as I get up from the table. I need some release pronto.

She looks up at me squirming and writhing as she takes another long lick and suck on the chocolate cone. Her eyes seem to have gone dark all of a sudden.

"I think I'm hungry for something else" her voice sounding sultry and seductive as she stares at my package, licking her chocolate painted lips and smacking them together for good measure. She is killing me right now and all I can do is stare at her.

"Lets go back to your house now" She says more like an order, taking my hand and dragging me to the car. Her unfinished ice-cream was left at the table. I think I like when she is in control.

"Fuck Shawn you are so hard for me right now" she says sounding like a growl just left her mouth. She ghosts her hand down my thigh then back up over my cock sending my nerves over the edge.

I'm driving like my life depends on it because I need to get us back to my house asap but the drive is a little long. She notices how tense I am and starts to undo the button on my shorts and pulls my zipper down making room for my cock to breathe. I try to keep my eyes on the road but I glance over for a second to find Camila's eyes a deepened shade of brown as she slips my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. I kick them off so my feet don't get trapped while driving.

"What are you doing Mila?" I ask frantically.

She takes in the sight of my fully extended dick and grabs it with both of her smooth, delicate hands. Her tugs and rubs feel so absolutely electrifying that I almost forget what I am doing.

"I can't wait any longer" she says as she stares me dead in the eyes for a fleeting moment as I look over for her answer.

Shit I'm gonna have to pull over.

The next thing I know is I feel her warm, wet lips on my cock. She's licking up my length till she reaches the tip as she slowly wraps her parted lips around, taking me in whole. Swirling, licking and sucking my dick with a vengeance.

"Oh fuck baby" I moan closing my eyes for a second. Big fucking mistake as I jolt the car a little and Camila bites me.

"Fuck!!!" I scream out in pain, not pleasure. Camila bolts right up from her current position.

"I'm so sorry Shawn" sounding concerned.

I find the nearest exit, fly down the road till we are met with a woodsy area and park off the road. Thank god Camila is wearing a dress, easy access.

"Panties off now!" I demand, now I'm in control.

"I would if I was wearing any" She says giving me one of her famous "I knew something you didn't know" smirks.

As I wonder how she can get any hotter, she does something like this reminding me she's always a step ahead. Damn she's good.

"Fuck me" I whisper and she pounces on top of my lap. We lip-lock for a few moments before I shift us over so her ass isn't in the steering wheel any longer.

Breaking her lips from mine, she starts her assault on my neck with open mouthed kisses and sucking on my pulse point. I take my hands behind her back till I find her ass. I gently caress her backside lifting it up so I can redirect my cock to go inside of her. I slowly inch my way into her folds causing her to squirm and moan in delight while scratching my back, marking me. She starts to bounce and grind on my dick, arching her back with her hands tangled in her luscious locks. I thrust myself further inside with every grind, feeling up and down her smooth curves. I can feel her warm, wetness pool around me and my cock starts clenching uncontrollably. My climax is coming and I can feel her walls tightening around me. The pulsating rhythm we made with each other is coming to an end with a final thrust and grind right into her g-spot causing me to convulse with her.

"Fuck me" she breathes into my mouth, then bites my bottom lip.

Someone definitely wants second helpings.