flex for me

Shawn was in their bathroom getting ready to leave for the gym. He was tying his shorts when Camila walked in.

"Good morning beautiful, I'm gonna go to the gym for a bit." Shawn gave Camila his usual you're the love of my life, I'm so grateful you exist, I'm so in love with you morning kiss.

"Mmm, good morning to you too babe. Why go to the gym when I can give you a better workout, huh?" Camila started to rub Shawn's dick through his gym shorts. "I know babe, I don't doubt that. But, look..." Shawn took Camila's hand that was rubbing him and brought it to his hardening abs.

"You think I could have these if I skipped my russian twists, mountain climbers or even my crunches?" He flexed his right bicep and placed Camila's hand on top of it. "You feel these arms baby? I wouldn't be able to hold you up against the wall and fuck you how you like if my arms weren't strong enough Mila." Shawn said as he brought Camila's hands around his neck.

"Are you telling me that I'm fat and you need extra strength for you to be able to fuck me?" Camila asked Shawn in disbelief.

"No! I'm saying that I enjoy fucking you. And I enjoy being in charge, and I love it when you scratch your nails across my back. Love it when I'm on top of you and you get so turned on at my abs flexing because I'm giving you my all." Shawn squeezed Camila's ass then continued. "I love fucking you against the wall and I love it when you hold my arms and say that you love how strong I am baby."

Shawn got down on his knees. He took one of Camila's legs and placed it on his shoulder. "I love when you ride me and ask me to fuck you from below. I need strong calves for that baby." Shawn started placing soft kisses on Camila's inner thighs. "How about when I fuck you from behind huh? I have to be able to move my hips and my quads need to support me for that." Shawn licked Camila's wetness from her opening and gave her clit a little kiss.

He got up and gave Camila a sweet innocent smile as if he didn't just tease the fuck out of her. "And that's why I need to go to the gym right now baby." Shawn said as he placed his arms around Camila's waist. "I will only be gone an hour. Then I will come home and eat you out until you physically can't come anymore, okay?" Shawn gave Camila a sweet kiss and got out of the bathroom, leaving a very turned on and confused Camila behind.

Shawn parked in his usual spot; he took out his gym bag and his water bottle and locked his car. He was gonna do an overall workout but he still wanted to take it a little slow this morning. The gym was pretty empty so he had most of the dumbells and weights to himself. He started warming up by jumping rope for about three minutes. He moved to doing some push ups and then some battle rope for his arms. Once he was finished there, he walked to his gym bag to get his ipod. He searched for his gym playlist and walked to the weight section of the gym. He was going to start with dead lifts, then a little bit of bench press and then overhead squats to finish up.

He finished his session a little bit earlier and decided to go to the store to get some basic groceries. "Hi Mila, I'm gonna swing by the store to get some things. Do you want something babe?" Shawn asked Camila on the phone. "Bananas! And hurry home I have some very exciting news to tell you." Camila chirped into the receptor.

Shawn opened the front door and was greeted by a very cheerful Camila. "Guess what music video just went up on YouTube?" Camila asked Shawn with enthusiasm. "What? No way, am I finally going to see the video"? Shawn asked Camila with a big smile. "No, not right now because you reek. Go take a shower, then put on some loose boxers, trust me you're gonna need them. I'm going to make you a snack." Camila gave Shawn a small peck and took the groceries to the kitchen.

"Babe, I am so ready to watch this video. You've been teasing me for weeks about it." Shawn said as he watched Camila connect her phone to the TV in the living room. "You are going to die when you see me baby." Camila sat next to Shawn on the couch. The music video started playing and Shawn faced the scene in front of him. He was telling Camila how hot they all looked until Camila's part came up.