officer mendes (full)

She was literally two minutes from home before the the sound of a siren bellowed from behind her. Camila's eyes bulged as she looked into her rear view mirror. Great, just fucking great. A cop of all things to brighten her shit day. Pulling over in the nearest opening, she couldn't help but wonder what she'd done to deserve this bad karma.

Camila peered out of her side mirror and saw a tall figure emerge from the car. It was too dark to make out what the person looked like. She hoped for her sake it was a man, perhaps she could flirt her way out of the situation.

Winding down her window, she thanked the gods above when she saw it was a man, but a fucking hot one at that. Even in the dark his brown eyes stood out, like striking chocolate. She was entranced. Then she remembered who the man was and that she was most likely in a lot of shit.

"Yes, Officer?" Camila spoke, putting on her most innocent voice.

The officer leaned down, taking Camila off guard. The brunette lay his forearms on the window ledge and looked Camila dead in the eye.

"Miss, are you aware that you were going twenty over the speed limit?" He spoke in a low, almost smug voice.

The purr in his voice made Camila shudder, and she wondered if the man was acting like this on purpose. It seemed risky, but it made her heart race in her chest with exhilaration. So she went along with the little charade. She batt her eyelashes and frowned in faux confusion.

"Oh, I was? I'm really sorry, Officer", She emphasised, "It's just that I've had a bad day at work and wanted to get home, you know?" Playing the innocent card was her only option.

The cop merely rose an eyebrow and tutted lightly. He stood back up to his full height as Camila watched on with keen interest. The longer she looked, the hotter the man was, and she did happen to love a man in uniform. It just did things to her. Naughty things.

She bit her lip and gave the cop an unintended sultry stare. Her eyes as black as the night that encircled them.

"Hmm, but you see, the thing is. When you do something bad, you need to be punished. So you don't do it again." Shawn replied, splaying his long fingers out as he hooked his thumbs into his pants.

Camila followed this action and her eyes fell to the man's crotch. At first, she noticed nothing. However, after a few seconds her eyes widened. There was a bulge in those pants. She felt an unusual pang of arousal between her legs as she came to the realisation.

"I understand. It's only fair. I've been bad and bad girls get punished. So, Officer, what's my penalty?" There was no doubting the innuendo behind her words.

"Firstly-" The officer began, stepping right up to the car door. "You will address me as Officer Mendes and nothing else. Got it?"

Camila tried her best to bite back a moan. She swallowed thickly, losing her train of thought for a second before replying shakily.

"Y-yes Officer Mendes." Ugh stuttering? She mentally slapped herself. But fuck, this man was hot as hell and fuck it if she wasn't going to get up on that.

However, Camila had never been in this situation. She wasn't submissive or obedient. It was just part of her nature. Yet, this man had a way with her, he had something that made Camila's adrenaline pump wildly.

The cop smirked upon watching the girl all flustered and hot for him. It hadn't been his intention to get to this point, but as soon as he saw the sexy Latina he just couldn't help himself. She was the sexiest woman he'd ever had the pleasure of pulling over.

"Get out of the car and stand flat against the door, arms either side of your head." The Officer ordered in a firm, demanding voice.

Camila missed a beat, all the heat in her body rushing between her legs. She was surprised to find herself obeying with such eagerness. A couple of seconds later she was standing up, pressed against the car. Her breathing was ragged, heart thumping through her chest in excitement.