taking out frustrations

They were on Shawn's bed, both sitting up and the cheerleader straddling Shawn's lap. In his pants, Shawn's cock stirred while they made out, Camila nibbling on his lower lip and scratching the nape of his neck with her fingernails. His hands were underneath Camila's cheerleader skirt, placed atop the swell of her ass.
Long, delicate fingers danced around his crotch, slow and teasing. A deep groan reverberated in Shawn's chest when Camila palmed at the prominent bulge that now made its presence known, and he could only pray that Camila's parents weren't going to come home early to inevitably cockblock them.
Three weeks. It's already been that long since he and Camila last had sex because they were always being interrupted by his parents in his house or by Camila's parents while they were heavily making out on her bed.
So to calm his raging hormones down, he either had to take a very cold shower or jack off while watching porn. They were slightly effective, but he'd much rather bury his cock inside Camila's sweet, hot pussy and dump his load in there.
"My pussy missed your cock," Camila whispered sultrily, rocking her hips to show her need. "I miss having your thick, hot load in me, Shawn."
"Jesus!" Shawn exclaimed, his eyes wide open as he looked up at Camila, brown eyes staring back at his with lust.
"I miss having sex with you. Every night, I lie naked on my bed and touch my naughty pussy while I think of your big, delicious dick stretching me so good," Camila moaned sinfully, and Shawn groaned as he pictured it out.
Camila, lying eagle-spread on top of this very bed, her legs spread wide open and rubbing her sopping sex with her hands. It was so fucking hot, and the fact that Camila touched herself while imagining being fucked by his prick made it all the hotter.
"But it isn't enough," Camila growled, grasping Shawn's jaw while she rocked her hips more fervently, heightening the brunette's arousal and need to be buried inside the silky heat of her cunt. "My fingers don't feel as good. Nothing makes me feel better than your cock."
A tight squeeze on his clothed erection emphasized Camila's point, causing Shawn to gasp and tighten his grip on the delicious globes he was groping. His hard-on bordered on painful, and he itched to yank it out and ram it inside Camila's wet, waiting pussy.
Camila scrambled to unzip her pants, and just as she fished Shawn's raging erection from his boxers, the sound of a familiar car engine filtered through the windows of Camila's bedroom. Without bothering to hide his displeasure, Shawn groaned loudly and fell on his back.
Looking equally frustrated and annoyed, Camila yanked at her hair and let go of Shawn's shaft.
Dammit. His prayers didn't work. Again.
In his frustration, Shawn huffed, tucked his erection away, and zipped up his jeans. Camila sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, her cheeks flushed and eyes narrowed irritably. This was a common occurrence when they were about to get naked and they're suddenly interrupted. Camila sensed that it wasn't only her nerves that it was grating on, but Shawn's as well.
Who wouldn't if they were hot and heavy and someone decided to unknowingly cockblock them?
"Ugh!" Camila huffed and lifted her legs to shift away from Shawn, and the brunette itched to pull her back down and rip her cheerleader uniform off, parents be damned.
Was it so wrong to want one night all to themselves? Just one night of uninterrupted sex, because shit he didn't think he can handle one more day without sliding his cock inside Camila's warm and welcoming pussy.
"We should get ourselves fixed," Camila sighed and ruffled Shawn's hair.
Shawn just grunted and smoothed out his shirt, his erection slowly deflating. Camila gave him a chaste kiss and patted his chest, and Shawn sighed and got off the bed.
"I'll call you later, 'kay?" Shawn said, his voice still rough with arousal. Camila nodded and smiled, and Shawn kissed her cheek before he left.
As he exited the house, Alejandro and Sinu were just about to go in, and he managed to wave and flash a small smile at them without giving away the frustration he felt. They smiled back at him, both blissfully unaware that they managed to stop him from having sex with their daughter. Again.
Well, at least he had porn and his hand.
As soon as he finished his dinner, Shawn trekked back to his bedroom, locked his door, grabbed his laptop, and lied down on his bed. He pulled off his shirt and tugged down his shorts and boxers, freeing his limp cock. While he browsed through the videos, he lazily stroked his shaft while thinking of Camila, all hot and sweaty underneath him. Blood rushed through his veins, and he moaned in relief as he touched himself.
He chose one of a black haired girl that looked as similar to Camila as possible and hit play. Like always, he skipped the kissing and stripping part, going straight to the scene with oral sex. The black haired girl was on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide open and the guy teased her pussy lips with kisses and short flicks of his tongue.
Shawn licked his lips, his dick growing to full hardness as he visualized Camila in the same position. He sighed and furrowed his eyebrows, thinking of the time where Camila asked him to watch while she shaved herself. And fucking hell, it was so hot. Needless to say, shaving wasn't the only thing Camila had done. Not while Shawn was there, of course.
She'd touched her wet snatch while Shawn watched as closely as possible, the pink folds tempting him to lean forward and kiss and lick around them. They masturbated together that time, Shawn beating his dick while Camila plunged her fingers repeatedly into her dripping snatch. After Camila came, Shawn removed his fingers and latched his mouth onto her soaked cunt, eating her out with harsh sucks and slurping, until Camila was humping his face and moaning at how good her pussy was being eaten out.
A repeat performance was definitely something Shawn looked forward to.
The girl in the video gasped, and Shawn opened his eyes to see that the guy had already slipped his cock inside her hole. Groaning loudly, Shawn planted his feet on the mattress and thrust into his fist, pumping faster as the guy eagerly fucked the blonde.
He barely heard his phone's message alert due to the bliss he felt from jacking off, and without letting go of his raging erection, he used his free hand to grab his phone. A guttural moan tore through his throat as he opened the message to see a picture sent by Camila. It was a close-up of her cunt, the soft lips glistening with wetness. From the small hole, a trickle of Camila's juices could be seen, causing Shawn's lust to flare up.
And to think that he could have gotten to fuck Camila if they weren't so rudely interrupted by the cheerleader's parents.
I'm so wet for you, Shawn. I'm touching my pussy, but it wishes that you're the one touching it instead. It's so hot for your cock... Call me, baby. –Camila
Momentarily forgetting the porn video, Shawn quickly hit the call button. Camila answered on the second ring, and judging by the breathy, husky voice that greeted Shawn, he could tell that Camila had been touching herself for quite some time now.
"Hey, baby," Camila purred, all low and sultry that it made Shawn's dick twitch. "Mmm, is that porn I'm hearing? You naughty boy," she teased.
"Fuck. I can't help it if our parents have been unknowingly cockblocking us for three weeks," Shawn gritted out, his ears straining to hear more of Camila's quiet moaning.
Camila laughed, her breath catching at the middle as she let out another deep moan. "Don't worry, I was also watching porn before I sent you that picture."
"I swear- the next time we're alone without unwanted interruptions-"
"-you're going to fuck me good?" Camila finished, the smirk in her tone recognizable.
Shawn gasped, pumping faster at his prick. The way Camila's voice dripped sex... fucking shit, his cock definitely liked that. "I'm going to fuck that pussy real good," he growled, his ear picking up on the sharp intake of breath coming from the other end.
"God, I wish you were with me right now," Camila panted.
"Me too, babe." Shawn could hear a little of the sopping sounds coming from Camila's sex, and he completely ignored the porn playing on his laptop and instead focused on Camila's labored breathing.
"I'm going to come, Shawn. Oh- I'm squirting!" The image found its way to Shawn's brain, and as soon as those words left Camila's lips, he gritted his teeth and felt his cock pulse twice before he released his thick, creamy cum.
He pointed it at his stomach, moaning as the warmth slid down his skin. It felt like a waste to him, when he could have dumped it inside Camila's sweet, hot pussy.
"Oh, wow," Shawn said breathlessly, his fingers still curled around his prick.
"Mmhmm," Camila hummed lazily in agreement.
Sighing heavily, Shawn closed his laptop and set it aside on his bedside table, silently listening to Camila's ragged breathing as he stroked himself back to hardness. One orgasm wasn't going to be enough to get him through the night, and he was sure that he was going to have sex dreams about Camila the moment he falls asleep.
"Take a picture of your dick, baby. I'm still not satisfied and I want to look at it while I masturbate..." Camila crooned.
"Okay. Hang on a second, babe," Shawn ended the call and opened the camera, pointing the lens at his thick meat that jutted between his legs. After deciding on the best angle, he snapped a shot and sent it to Camila.
That looks delicious, baby. I wish I could eat you up right now. –C
Believe me, I do, too. –S
I'll see you tomorrow? Hopefully we can have some real good sex by then. –C
Shawn whimpered, silently wishing that they could have some alone time as soon as possible. Maybe, hopefully, that time would come tomorrow.
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow babe. I love you! –S
I love you too, Shawn! ;) –C
Settling down against the pillows, Shawn opened the photo of Camila's pussy and played with his balls while keeping his eyes on his cellphone screen.
After sating himself, he closed his eyes and begged the heavens to have mercy on him tomorrow.
-