this time around

The lean boy grabs a condom from his rumpled jeans off the floor. Frantically he rips it open, throwing the wrapper to the ground to meet their clothes and the wrapper from earlier that Camila tried to place over his erection but slipped and it went flying towards the floor causing the boy to chuckle regardless of the pink tent placed over the brunettes cheeks. Shawn slips the rubber over his hard cock and places himself between Camila's legs, never breaking eye contact with his girlfriend of 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days.

"I know this is your first real time, and it's going to hurt, I promise to be as easy as I can be but Mila, promise me you'll tell me to stop if I do something wrong, okay?"

Camila gave him a nod and Shawn pushed only the head of his dick in. He kept his eyes fixated on his girlfriend and when a tear went down her cheek, the dark haired boy had wiped it away with his thumb and leaned down to kiss her. Shawn could see he was hurting her, but he knew his girlfriend wanted this so he kept going. Once the brunette bucked her hips up, the singer pushed more of his cock inside of her and saw her bite her lip so hard that he thought the girl was gonna draw blood. The boy was halfway inside of her when she bucked her hips up, telling him that he could move. So he pushed all of himself inside of the girl and let out a groan. Fuck she's tight. It took all of what he had to not fuck the shit out of her. The singer stayed still for a while, letting the brunette get used to his size. More tears started streaming down Camila's face and surprisingly, Shawn actually wanted to stop. Starting to pull out of the girl he felt resistance, not from him but from sharp nails holding onto his butt. Camila's hands were keeping him inside. "Please, don't." Once Shawn felt her buck her hips up again, he pulled out despite the hands which were now clawing at his back, and pushed back in, making another tear roll down the brunettes cheek.

"Baby, I promise its gonna get better." The boy said into her ear softly.

Camila nodded and Shawn pulled out and pushed back in again two more times, noticing her facial expression change from pain to pleasure. The singer smirked and thrusted again and this time he let out a moan. He thrusted again and this time, he didn't stop. "Oh my god!" Camila moaned loudly and fuck did that turn him on.

"Fuck you feel so good." The lean boy groaned while throwing his head back. "So fucking tight. I love it."

He saw his girlfriend fisting the sheets so naturally which caused him to go faster.

"Yeah, you like that baby?"

"Yes!" The brunette moaned, her eyes full of tears that screamed pleasure instead of pain this time. Her left hand grabbed onto the skin underneath his boyfriends shoulder, her other stayed gripped onto the sheets. "Don't stop! Please don't stop." she panted.

"Oh baby... you feel too good to stop." The dark haired boy moaned into the girls ear as he clenched his eyes shut.

Flipping Shawn over Camila took control. The tanned girl smirked, her breathing still hard and fast.

This position had both of them feeling new sensations. The brunette dropped her waiting mouth down onto the singer's mouth, electrifying a moan out of the boy. The tanned girl placed her hands against his chest as she rocked back and forth on top of him, moaning as her boyfriend thrust into her, meeting her at every thrust of her hips.

"God, Mila. You're a fucking natural." Shaqn moaned. "You riding my dick feels so good, baby."

"You want me to fuck you?" Camila asked, emphasizing her question with a slow, deep thrust, that caused the singer to gasp.

"No," Shawn whimpered, trying to match her movements again. Taking a hold of the younger girls hips and flipping them over, making Camila's pussy swallow his cock once more, "I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you so good and make you cum so hard," he said thrusting his painfully hard 8 inch erection inside of the girl, making her cry out with ecstasy. Leaning down, he took a hold of Camila's bottom lip, kissing it before sticking his tongue down the girls throat causing his girlfriend to gag a bit.

"I could give you something else to choke on." Shawn whispered making Camila gasp, her nails scratching down her lovers back. "I'm so close babe, don't make me cum alone."

Camila's eyes rolled back in intense pleasure as she watched Shawn's dick pulling out and sliding inside of her.

"You like watching baby?"

"Uh huh," Camila whimpered, "it feels so good."

Shawn grabbed his girlfriends breasts and brought them into his mouth, flicking his tongue across the hard buds.

"It's right there Shawn! Oh my god I'm gonna cum. Faster, faster, faster baby! Just a little bit more, oh my god." Shawn smirked against Camila's skin as he sucked hungrily at her nipples.

The brunettes nails found the boys back again while her other hand gripped the sheets as her boyfriend expertly rolled his hips finding her spot again, hitting it expertly.

White spots clouded Camila's vision as her back arched, she screamed one last time in painful bliss as Shawn started pounding into her, harder than before. The brunettes walls tightened around Shawn's cock, urging his release.The singer started jerking his hips, ready to empty himself into the condom.

"I have to pull out.." Shawn panted.

Camila gave a pained noise dragging her nails up and down the boys back, riding her incredible orgasm for a few seconds more before nodding her head.

The boy pulled out as quickly as he could, feeling the heat rise up his shaft, almost spilling out the second he was free from the confines of Camila's cunt. Slipping the condom off as quickly as possible and tossing it behind him in bed, he took a hold of the girls head, smashing their lips together, tongues fighting with dominance while his girlfriends other hand went down to grip his bare cock, stroking it, once was all it took to make the boy cum onto his girlfriends hand with a roar, coating three other places with four hot ropes of come,which included her thighs, her stomach, and his brand new red bed sheets. Whoops.

Shawn sighed happily as he kissed his lovers lips and whispered, "I love you, baby girl."