breaking all the rules

For all his five years of working as an escort, Shawn never compared the women he'd been in bed with. He didn't play favorites with his clients, didn't prioritize one over the rest. It was a rule he lived by, and his main goal had always been to please the clients, to satisfy their sexual needs in however way he can.
Over that length of time, he'd had one-time clients who just wanted to experiment, a few who contacted him a few times before stopping, and there were, of course, the regulars who consistently asked for him.
And each time, Shawn made sure that they were satisfied with his performance. He made no excuses, always prioritizing their pleasure above his own.
It was, after all, his work as an escort.
Yet, there was that one exception. One woman whom Shawn found himself constantly thinking about, often the subject of his fantasies as he stroked his lengthy cock during his alone time.
One of his regulars, and yes, his favorite.
He had broken the rule that he had made for himself, and yet, he couldn't bring himself to feel guilty about it. But Shawn did try his best not to think about this woman while he was in bed with another.
Shawn moaned and closed his eyes, his right hand drifting underneath the water to grasp his rapidly growing erection. Just thinking of long, tan legs wrapped around his waist and seductive brown orbs was more than enough for him to become aroused.
Curling his fingers around the base, Shawn stroked himself leisurely, covering every inch of his thick shaft. Here he was, masturbating to thoughts of a woman that had caught his attention so quickly, something he hadn't done since he started being an escort.
Camila Cabello. Broadway-loving, musical fanatic Camila Cabello.
There was just something about her that lured Shawn in. For someone small, Camila had a gigantic presence that was impossible to ignore, even in bed. She wasn't dominating, but the way she responded to Shawn's touch and the breathy moaning sounds she made while they rocked their hips together was hard to dismiss.
Camila oozed confidence and sensuality, and what turned Shawn on more than anything was a woman who knew what she wanted and would do everything she can to get it. Shawn groaned, pumping faster, ignoring the sloshing of the water as he jerked off, imagining Camila's warm pussy wrapped tightly around his cock.
He could hear Camila crying out his name, alternately begging to be fucked harder while she squeezed her hot, tight cunt around his cock.
Fuck.
Shawn massaged his balls, head thrown back, images of a naked Camila writhing underneath him pushing him closer to his orgasm. With a loud cry of Camila's name spilling from his lips, Shawn came, thick ropes of his come spurting out into the steadily cooling water that surrounded his naked body.
He held his pulsing cock until it softened in his hand, and he released a satisfied moan as the last waves of his orgasm ebbed away. He then stepped out of the tub and drained the water, patted himself dry, and left the bathroom naked.
The first thing he did when he entered his bedroom was check his phone for messages. There was only one, and it was from Camila. A smile tugged at Shawn's lips as he opened the text and read through it.
Hi, Shawn! Are you available tonight? If you are, can I have four hours? ~C
His thumbs already started typing out a response before he could stop and think about it.
Yes, I'm available and four hours will be no problem. Text me where I'll see you and I'll be on my way. ~S
No sooner than a minute, his phone started to buzz. Shawn read through Camila's new message, lifting an eyebrow in amusement at the choice of location. Followed by a smirk and a dull throb of his shaft.
Interesting, he thought, as he got dressed.
It looks like they were going to have a fun time tonight.

Shawn headed straight to the room Camila had gotten, and what greeted him as soon as the door opened was one made for anyone's wet dreams. No, Camila was not naked, but almost there. She wore a silk green robe, tied loosely around her waist and flowing smoothly against her skin.
The swells of her breasts peeked out from underneath, as did a hint of the flat plane of her stomach. Shawn made a strangled noise of appreciation, and Camila smirked knowingly as she pulled the brown haired boy inside the room.
The interior was quite spacious, and in the middle sat a king-sized bed covered in pink sheets, the metal posts perfect for a person to be bound to. And directly above the bed, was a full-sized mirror stuck on the ceiling. At the foot of the bed, there was another large mirror, placed beside the flat-screen TV.
Warm orange lights were placed over the room, giving off a sensual ambiance that made Shawn wanted to throw Camila onto the bed and fuck her nonstop for all four hours. Maybe more, should Camila ask for an extension.
A sex-themed hotel.
Camila was simply full of surprises. Shawn turned around and yanked the smaller girl towards him, breathing hotly into her ear. Moaning softly, Camila melted into Shawn's arms, shuddering in anticipation.
As much as Shawn wanted to have his way with Camila , he couldn't forget that they were conducting business. And as such, Camila's wants and needs in bed came first.
"What do you want me to do?" Shawn husked, sliding his right hand down the silky material that barely covered Camila's nudity. Finding her ass, he groped, drawing out a breathy moan.
Camila released a shaky breath, trailing the length of the sleeves of Shawn's dress shirt with the tip of her index finger. Her brown eyes smoldered, liquid pools of sex that called out to Shawn, begging for a good fuck.
It was the same look Camila had the first time Shawn saw her. A different place, yet the same expression, if not more intense.
Four months.
Four months since they first met, and Camila was still finding new ways to surprise Shawn. For someone who can project the picture of innocence, Camila had a wild side to her when it came to activities in the bedroom.
Shawn just loved making her scream.
He was hooked.
"What do you want to do to me?" Camila asked, catching Shawn off guard.
Shawn stared at Camila , his cock springing to life as he thought of Camila sprawled naked on the sheets, her legs spread wide open while she took all of his prick inside her pussy. Camila propped on all fours, Shawn watching her debauched expression in the mirror while he rode the brunette from behind. Moaning, thrashing, screaming.
His body buzzed with excitement, and Shawn was fighting hard not to lose control over his desires. Fuck, there were so many things he wanted to do to Camila that it was difficult to choose.
Still, he shouldn't. His job wasn't about his pleasure, it was all about the women who came to him for satisfaction.
"I-" Shawn cut himself off and shook his head, torn and guilty about the filthy images running inside his head.
Camila cupped his cheeks, pressing herself more firmly against Shawn . "Do whatever you want with me, Shawn. I want you to have your way with me."
Shawn's eyes darted to the mirror at the foot of the bed. He swallowed and
nodded. Pleased with herself, Camila smiled and stepped back. Shawn felt the overwhelming sense of loss as Camila pulled away from the tight embrace, but managed to keep himself together.
What had Camila done to him?
Batting her eyelashes seductively, Camila undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor. Shawn's pants tightened at the sight of Camila standing naked before him, confident in her stance. A picture of sex.
Shawn stepped forward, drinking in the glorious view. And, in one swift motion, he pulled Camila into his arms again and crushed their lips together, kissing her hungrily. Shawn lifted her off the floor and carried her to the bed, the pressure in his pants becoming more unbearable by the second.
Camila was responsive, making noises of approval as Shawn touched her everywhere, her sex hot and wet to the touch.
Then he remembered the mirror. Shawn stopped kissing Camila and scrambled to sit against the metal posts of the bed. He spread his legs and patted the space in between, and Camila followed suit, leaning back against Shawn's front.
Shawn looked in the mirror and split Camila's knees apart, exposing her pink folds. Camila trembled, as Shawn scraped her inner thighs with his blunt fingernails, careful not to touch her throbbing cunt.
Cupping one breast, Shawn purred in Camila's ear, "Look at the mirror Mila."
Camila obeyed, and Shawn rested his chin on the crook of her shoulder, smiling at the debauched expression on Camila's face. He heard her breathing rise rapidly, and Shawn felt that she was getting excited.
"Kinky, aren't we? So you like seeing yourself naked and spread open like this?" Shawn husked, watching Camila's eyes flicker up and down, a deep blush coating her cheeks as her gaze dropped down to her dripping pussy. "You dirty girl..."
Shawn grinned, brushing his lips against Camila's neck, sliding his hands down her thighs. He planted kisses all over Camila's neck and shoulders, his thumbs working to pry her soft pussy lips open. Camila whimpered, unable to tear her eyes away from her reflection.
"Are you sure you want me to do what I want?" Shawn murmured.
Throat bobbing, Camila nodded, her eyes locking with Shawn's in the mirror. Shawn chuckled and dipped a finger inside Camila's tight hole. The girl gasped audibly, and Shawn groaned as her walls collapsed to give way to the intrusion.
Slick, wet, and hot like silky velvet. That's what Camila's pussy felt like, and why Shawn enjoyed it so much.
Shawn wiggled his come-slicked finger and drew out, then traced Camila's lips with it. Without being asked to do so, Camila parted her lips and sucked her heady arousal off of Shawn's digit, her tongue swirling back and forth on its length.
"Wow, you really are dirty, aren't you? Licking off your own come..." Shawn laughed and gave Camila's dripping pussy a light spank.
Squealing in delight, Camila bucked her hips, slick come trickling down her hole and dripping down on the sheets. Shifting his weight to the right side of his body, Shawn reached for the drawer beside the bed and opened the one labeled 'dildos'. He pulled out a thick, ribbed, bright pink one and showed it to Camila , then pointed it towards her sopping sex.
In response, Camila simply spread her legs wider. Shawn smirked, eyes twinkling in mischief as he ran the head of the dildo over the length of Camila's slit. Throwing her head back, Camila let out a pleasured moan, her pussy tingling with each brush of the silicone over her soft flesh.
Shawn pressed the tip against Camila's exposed clit, earning a jerk of the hips and a breathy gasp. Whimpering, Camila clenched the sheets, beads of sweat trickling down her chest, sliding down the valley between her plush tits.
"Look," Shawn commanded, slapping the dildo against Camila's cunt to get her attention.
The small latina whined and followed Shawn's command. Back and forth, Shawn ran the silicone all over Camila's slicked-up snatch, until the brunette was a quivering mess, quiet pleads spilling out of her lips.
Without warning, Shawn plunged the toy inside Camila's soaked sex. Keeping his eyes locked on the mirror, Shawn drove the dildo further inside, watching it disappear inside Camila's cunt through the reflection. He pressed his cock against Camila's ass, panting hotly as he watched the lewd sight of her sopping pussy being split open by the silicone.
Camila arched her back, loudly crying out Shawn's name. It was fucking hot, watching Camila's blissed-out expression through the glass, her naked body presented in plain sight of Shawn's hungry eyes.
"Ah! Yes! So good! Shawn!" Camila chanted, the wet squelching sounds of her soaking snatch driving Shawn insane with wild lust.
Shawn didn't dare look away. The image was forever burned in the back of his mind, of Camila desperately humping the toy in her wanton need. Shawn gasped, plunging the dildo in and out of Camila's cunt at a rapid pace, circling and grinding his hips to push his clothed cock against Camila's ass.
His cock swelled and pulsed, until he exploded in his pants, causing him to stop. Camila sobbed, slapped Shawn's hand away, and continued the deed herself. Shawn watched, mesmerized, as Camila watched herself masturbating.
"Oh my god!" Camila wailed and tumbled over the edge, squirting all over the toy and soaking it in her come, along with the sheets.
Shawn stripped as quickly as he could, ignoring the stickiness of his come that spilled on his boxers. No other woman has ever made him lose control like this, and the fact that Camila surrendered all control to him? You certainly can't blame him for saying that Camila was his favorite among everyone else.
He couldn't care less anymore, just as long as he wasn't subpar with his other clients.
Camila just brought out the animal in him in ways that no one else ever could.
Shawn rolled Camila onto her back and pressed their chests together, sliding his stiff cock all the way inside Camila's dripping pussy. He groaned, relishing in the heat of her cunt.
Nuzzling Camila's soft cheek with his nose, Shawn moaned and started pounding away, his pelvis smacking Camila's hips. Loud cries echoed across the room, enhancing Shawn's arousal and desperate need to fuck Camila deeply into the mattress.
Another thing Shawn loved about Camila ?
She was a screamer, always voicing out her pleasure that it stroked Shawn's ego.
Camila moaned and writhed, her body humming underneath Shawn's. His hands ran across Camila's well-toned back, legs locked around his waist as she rocked up into Shawn. Her skin was warm to the touch, the air hot and thick from their frenzied coupling.
And fuck, her pussy. Swallowing his thick cock and squeezing it like there was no tomorrow, greedy to be filled with Shawn's warm semen.
Shawn hissed in pain as he felt Camila's nails digging into his back, and as he tilted his head back, he found Camila staring up at the ceiling, her pupils completely blown and her jaw hanging slack in sheer bliss.
Craning his neck, he glanced up, now realizing what Camila was staring at. His naked and sweaty back, the way his hips pistoned back and forth to plunge his rigid cock inside Camila's tight heat.
Camila clenched around Shawn's shaft, bringing him back to his senses.
"Harder! Fuck me, Shawn!" Camila gasped, her heels digging into Shawn's spine. "My pussy wants your dick so bad, daddy!"
That really got Shawn going.
Sucking in a deep breath, Shawn slammed his hips forward, tearing an ecstatic scream from Camila's throat. "You like my dick that much, huh? Does your pussy feel good, being fucked like this?" Shawn growled, roughly shoving forward.
Nodding vigorously, Camila gripped Shawn's shoulders, struggling to keep her eyes open. Shawn fucked Camila for all she was worth, the bulbous head of his prick hitting the innermost parts of Camila's greedy pussy. Jaw clenched tight, Shawn tried not to focus on the heat of Camila's cunt engulfing his cock and thrust away.
Camila cried sharply, the shockwaves of her orgasm rippling through her ravished body. And then Shawn allowed himself to tumble along, his cock pulsing as he released rope after rope of his hot semen deep inside Camila's soaking, grasping pussy.
"Get on your hands and knees and face the mirror. I want to fuck your sweet, hot pussy from behind," Shawn said, his voice low and gravelly from want.
Camila did as she was told and Shawn kneeled behind her, groaning at the sight of his thick come trickling out of Camila's hole. Grasping Camila's waist, Shawn buried himself inside, moaning as his thick cock was engulfed in the delicious heat of the small woman's cunt again.
God, Shawn could never get enough of that.
Again, he watched. Camila had her eyes closed, lips parted in heavy pants as she took all of Shawn's greedy cock. Her long, chocolate hair cascaded past her shoulders, blocking her breasts from Shawn's line of sight.
It was downright dirty, and Shawn was loving every second of it.
He molded his front against Camila's back, nibbling on her earlobe, dropping his hips down on Camila's ass. He could feel her walls fluttering around his shaft, clenching and flexing uncontrollably.
"Whose pussy is this?" Shawn growled possessively, plowing harder, deeper, until Camila was a moaning, screaming mess. She pushed back against Shawn , fists tight around the sheets, wailing and gasping and sobbing.
"Your pussy, daddy! All yours," Camila chanted, her arms quivering, struggling to keep her from slumping forward.
"Good girl," Shawn gritted out, hugging Camila close and palming at her tits, spilling his seed inside Camila's quivering pussy for the second time that night.
"Yes," Camila moaned, tightening her walls, keeping Shawn's cock inside. "Give my naughty pussy your come."
Shuddering, Shawn reached around Camila and pinched her clit, making the brunette gush come all over his shaft. Shawn breathed raggedly and buried his nose in Camila's hair, unwilling to slip out just yet.
He didn't want to leave, just wanted to be buried inside the girl forever.
Camila slumped forward, and so did Shawn. He kissed the nape of Camila's neck and brushed her hair aside so that he could plant another on her flushed cheek.
"Do we still have time?" Camila asked, softly, and Shawn grunted.
"I don't know," Shawn said dismissively, uncaring that this was supposed to be just business. Meet, fuck, collect the money, and then leave. That was how it was supposed to be. But Shawn couldn't resist Camila . "Why did you set this up, by the way?"
"I wanted to show how much I appreciate you. You've been so good to me, you know? The sex is so amazing," Camila blushed, smiling bashfully.
It was as if they hadn't been fucking a few minutes ago, with the way Camila was smiling shyly and nervously picking at the rumpled sheets. Like they haven't been meeting in hotel rooms for the past four months to fuck like animals.
Breath catching in his throat, Shawn mumbled, "Well, it's my job to make sure you get the pleasure you deserve."
Camila shook her head and wriggled her body. Reluctantly, Shawn pulled out and lied down on his back, Camila curling up against him. Sighing, Camila rested her head on Shawn's chest, palm flat on the boy's toned stomach.
"I know, but it's not just that. I like talking to you," Camila shrugged, the ends of her hair tickling Shawn's skin. "Do you remember our first time?"
Shawn nodded. How could he forget? He'd made Camila come many times while restraining himself from following suit, and though Camila lay limp by the end of their session, she persuaded Shawn not to leave until he was also satisfied.
It was strange, having a client ask for an extension just so they could reciprocate. But that was one of the reasons why he'd barely been able to get Camila out of his head. Strong, fiery, competitive, but also one of the kindest people Shawn had met.
Maybe it shouldn't really come across as a surprise as to why he liked spending time with Camila so much. The mind-blowing sex wasn't the only reason, though that played a hand as well.
"You're very unique," Shawn murmured and wrapped an arm around Camila's shoulder.
Smiling fondly, Camila touched Shawn's cheek and kissed the corner of his mouth.
So yes, Shawn was breaking all the rules that was common among escorts. They shouldn't be this intimate, shouldn't be cuddling and talking like they've known each other all their lives.
Then his phone started to buzz, breaking the bubble that they were comfortably encased in. Camila shied away from Shawn, masking her disappointment with a strained smile. But it was too late for him, for the both of them. All those nights of breaking the rules, even going so far as talking about their personal lives, staying in and sleeping in with Camila when he wasn't needed by anyone else...
Shawn should have seen this coming.
Fuck it, he told himself. Might as well break that final rule.
He switched off his phone and tossed it aside, then climbed back into bed. Camila sniffed, and in all honesty, it shouldn't have affected Shawn as much as it did.
It wasn't supposed to be hard for him to leave after the agreed amount of time was finished.
He should have read the text, put on his clothes and left after bidding Camila goodbye so that he could go home and freshen up before meeting the next client.
Shawn tucked his chin against Camila's shoulder and wrapped his arms securely around her waist. Camila tensed for a moment, only relaxing when she realized that Lauren wasn't hugging her goodbye.
"We have time," Shawn whispered, pressing his lips to the side of Camila's head. "Lots of it."
As an acknowledgement, Camila placed her hand on top of Shawn's , touching his knuckles with the pads of her fingertips.
Shawn couldn't seem to keep all of the rules when it came to Camila . In so many ways, Camila was quite unique. Which was why Shawn can't remain neutral when Camila crossed his mind.
As far as things went, he didn't care about the rules whenever he was alone with Camila .
And he didn't regret any of it.