conquering desires

Camila couldn't stop thinking about Shawn all morning, the constant reminders of him laid out everywhere in her magazine's office. All it took was one second of letting her mind drift to their night last night and Camila was crossing her legs together. She could not wait to see Shawn at home tonight and proceed to ride his thick cock all night, until then however, her hand was going to have to do.
"Sandra, I'm taking an hour." She told her secretary to hold all calls, that she was going on lunch and to leave her be. When Sandra confirmed, Camila immediately palmed her breasts through her blouse, hand travelling down to push down her thong and dip into her skirt to tease her soaking wet folds.
"Mmmm, Shawn" She moaned out, eyes closing as she imagined Shawn's cock teasing her folds as her fingers were. Deciding this angle would not do, she quickly scrambled up and balanced one leg on her desk, furiously rubbing her clit, free hand keeping her skirt out of the way. "So good"

When Shawn headed out of rehearsal for an extended lunch break to surprise his girlfriend at work, what he found was the last thing he expected to see. Shawn had made his way into Camila's office building, giving her secretary a polite smile when he walked by and pushed the wooden doors to the office open, closing them behind him. What he saw when the doors closed nearly made his knees buckle, there was Camila, skirt pushed down with three fingers buried into her pink pussy. "Holy shit" Shawn groaned, making his presence known. His cock came alive in this moment, his jeans suddenly feeling unbearably tight.

"Holy shit" The words rang in Camila's ears and she immediately blinked her eyes open, eyes dark as they landed on Shawn, the object of her desires. "Hello to you, too. This is... not what it looks like?" She panted, able to stop her fingers but not take them away from her pussy. Instead, her hips continued trying to grind against them.

"Really Mila?" Shawn's tone was laced with desire as he took in the situation, his dick doing most of the talking. "Because it looks like you decided to fuck yourself in the middle of the day where anyone could walk in and find you" He smirked, pretty much waddling over to Camila's desk and popping open his jeans to shove them down, his dick springing free (finally), replacing Camila's hand with his own cupping her hot pussy. Shawn kissed Camila firmly, nipping her lip and making the brunette squeal in pleasure.

Camila swallowed a moan, "I...I...This is your fault!" she whined at the loss of friction when Shawn removed his hand, moaning at the site of his now naked cock bobbing in the air. Its precome soaked tip was teasing her to taste.
"Please, I need you, Shawn. So bad, please fuck me" Camila moaned, hoping to spur Shawn on. She tore off her blouse, leaving her half naked in her skirt.
"My fault, have you seen my damn cock? This is your fault" Shawn countered, gesturing to his cock that pointed straight to Camila, now slipping her fingers through her folds to tease them, closing the distance between their hips and guiding the brunette's leg to the floor. His cock slid deliciously through wet folds, causing him to hiss in pleasure.
"You're so wet, Mila, I bet I could slide right in" Shawn teased, scratching up Camila's thighs as he teased Camila's entrance. His fingers came up to his mouth to lick the juices on them, making them both moan.
"Mmmmnn" Camila moaned when their hips met, wrapping her legs around Shawn to pull him as close as possible, grinding as hard as she could to gain friction. "You can, I don't mind. In fact I encourage it" the journalist smirked and kissed Shawn hard, bringing her hand down to rub his shaft a little bit, palm lightly circling his tip.

Shawn's chuckle at Camila's desperation turned into a throaty moan when Camila jacked him off. He decided to throw her a bone (no pun intended) and shifted to top Camila on the desk, pushing papers and her stapler every which way, making him moan at the feeling. Shawn pushed forwards into her pussy, groaning at the feeling and moving Camila's hand to lace with his own. "I swear you're tighter every time." He growled while letting the girl adjust, kissing down her neck leaving little marks.

"So tight for you" the brunette moaned, and when Camila started to whimper for more, pretty much clawing at Shawn's ass as he started to thrust, lightly at first and getting harder by the minute. They worked up a rhythm, Camila trying to push up while Shawn pushed his hips down and eventually, Camila gave in and let herself be pounded into her desk, hungry for the way Shawn's cock stretched her pussy. "That's it, take my fucking cock you dirty slut" Shawn hissed as Camila's walls clamped even harder around his dick, building momentum as his stomach began to tighten.

"Don't stop, don't stop! So close" Camila whined, only spreading her legs further to allow Shawn to push deeper, find the spots that made her scream. The second she felt fingers on her clit she nearly lost it, only lasting a few more of Shawn's expert thrusts before she needed to let go. "Oh god, I'm coming! Shawn!" She screamed; jerking into the boy above her as her pussy clamped down hard on Shawn's cock, soaking him.

Shawn never let up with his pace as Camila soaked his cock, this fuelling him to push even harder as his balls tightened, come begging to be released. "Do you want me to full you up, Mila? Let you take my cum in your fuck hole like a good slut?" He murmured, resting his forehead on Camila's as he gave one last good thrust. "God yes, fill me up" Shawn heard faintly as his hips began to thrust erratically, his orgasm hitting him hard, making him spill thick ropes of come inside of Camila. "Fucking take it!" Shawn groaned as he gave one more thrust, finishing himself off, and soon lay panting against Camila, lips finding her neck and kissing up to Camila's lips.

"So fucking good" Camila mumbled in pleasure and kissed Shawn softly. A mix of sweat and sex filled the room as they lay still for a moment, only groaning when the sound of Camila's secretary on her intercom filled the room. A chorus of "god dammit" filled the room next, and Camila somehow found the button to her intercom. "I'm taking the afternoon, don't wait up" She said into it, not caring how obvious it was she would soon be leaving to spend the night being more than thoroughly fucked.

ok i'm done updating for a while, hope you guys enjoy it <3  - ang