anatomy lessons with professer cabello

"You wanted to see me, Cabello," Shawn asks from the doorway of Professor Camila Cabello' office.
"Yes, please come in and shut the door," Camila says without looking away from her computer.
Shawn cautiously takes a seat after closing the door and waits for the professor to finish what she's working on. Camila turns to him and stares at him with a small frown.
"Your grades are dropping and the administration is pushing for me to fire you as my TA," Camila says seriously.
"I understand," Shawn mumbles as he hangs his head in defeat and moves to leave.
"No! Wait," Camila exclaims as she jumps up and grabs Shawn's wrist, "I convinced them to let me tutor you for a while before doing things their way."
"I- thank you," Shawn says quietly, giving Camila a small smile.
Camila's breath hitches slightly before she catches herself staring. She looks away bashfully and quickly writes something down.
"Here, meet me at this address in 2 hours," Camila says before tucking the paper into Shawn's hand.
Shawn nods and leaves to gather what he needed.

*

Shawn arrives at the address after stopping by his dorm. He stands outside a small house just off campus. Shawn walks up to the door and stops in front of it, taking a few deep breaths before knocking.
"Hey! come on in," Camila says excitedly when she answers the door. Shawn awkwardly follows as Camila leads them to the living room.
"Would you like something to drink? Go ahead and get everything set up while I get us some drinks," Camila rushes off before Shawn can say anything.
Shawn shakes his head in amusement and sits down on the couch as he pulls his books out and sets them on the coffee table.
Camila walks back in a moment later carrying two cans of grape soda.
"You always steal my sodas from my mini fridge so I figured you'd want one instead of water," Camila says as she hands one to Shawn, "Now let's get started."

*

Shawn and Professor Cabello have been studying for several hours, only discussing the material in front of them.
"I think it's time for us to take a break," Camila says with a yawn. She stretches and groans at the feeling.
Shawn nods his agreement but doesn't say anything as the sounds Camila made causes a heated stirring in his lower abdomen.
"Hey Shawn," Camila says quietly as she looks at Shawn.
"Yeah Cabello," Shawn asks, looking back to the tiny professor.
"Is it alright to ask why your grades have been slipping," Camila asks shyly while twiddling her thumbs, "You're so smart and you're breezing through this material so something has to be affecting you."
"My mother has been harassing me," Shawn says with a sad sigh, "She likes to remind me that I'm weak."
"I'm proud of myself, y'know," Shawn takes a deep breath, "but it's hard when your parent constantly reminds you that you're otherwise."
"I'm so sorry Shawn, is there any way I can help," Camila says with genuine concern. Shawn shakes his head and mutters his thanks.
Camila stands, forgetting there was a book and a pile of papers in her lap. The items crash to the floor and Camila bends down to gather them up. Shawn takes the moment to check the professor out and feeling his pants grow tighter as he notices through Camila's perfectly fitted skirt that she isn't wearing any underwear.
Shawn pulls his book further up his lap as his eyes stay locked on Camila's toned ass. The weight of the book on his bulge causes him to release a quiet groan.
Shawn looks away as Camila stands and sits down closer to him.
"Okay, where were we again," Camila asks.
"Page 98, Cabello." Shawn chuckles.
"Oh, right. And we are on," Camila trails off, sliding her finger across Shawn's book until she finds the page number, "80!"
Camila quickly turns to the correct page and presses her hand against the book to smooth the paper out. Shawn groans loudly at the sudden pressure on his lap.
Camila pulls away and looks at Shawn with concern before asking, "Oh my gosh, did I hurt you?"
Shawn slowly shakes his head. Camila decides to see for herself and moves Shawn's book only to find a sizeable bulge in her TA's pants.
"Oh, wow. You're big," Camila whispers to herself, "how did you even fit into those pants."
"What," Shawn croaks out as he stares at Camila, wondering if he heard his professor correctly.
A deep blush rushes up Camila's face when she realizes she talked out loud. She tries to push herself but her hand lands in Shawn's lap, causing the boy to groan again and buck his hips against Camila's hand.
Shawn grabs the collar of Camila's shirt and pulls her in, crashing their lips together. Camila returns the kiss and moans when Shawn bites her bottom lip.
"Why don't we make studying a bit more interesting," Camila mumbles her suggestion against Shawn's lips, giving the bulge in his pants another squeeze.
Shawn nods quickly as he bucks his hips against Camila's hand. Camila stands and unbuttons Shawn's pants before pulling them and his underwear down around his ankles. Shawn's cock stands proud now that it's free from its confinement.
Camila sits back down and pulls a textbook into her lap before wrapping her fingers around Shawn's throbbing shaft and giving it a gentle squeeze.
"Okay. First question," Camila says as Shawn moans at having Camila's hand on him, "What had the greatest influence on Jane Austen's writing?"
"Her- fuck- her family and p-personal experiences," Shawn stutters out. Camila nods approvingly and begins to move her hand up and down Shawn's cock at an agonizingly slow pace.
"Excellent. What characteristics were unique to Austen's works at the time," Camila asks, her hand continues to move at a steady pace.
"That feels so good, Cabello. Austen preferred t-to write happy endings," Shawn says with a moan. He relaxes into the couch as Camila nods approvingly and gives his cock a rewarding squeeze while stroking it.
"Do you remember our discussion on Pride and Prejudice this week," Camila asks seriously as she swipes her thumb gently over the leaking head of Shaw's hard length.
"I- I wasn't paying attention during that discussion," Shawn says huskily, "I was too distracted thinking about fucking you in the skirt you wore that day."
"Tsk, you should know better than to not pay attention during discussions," Camila says with mock disappointment, "though, I was thinking of you when I picked out that skirt that morning."
Camila halts the slow movements of her hand, resting it at the base of Shawn's length. Shawn whines loudly as his eyes shoot open, bottom lip jutting out slightly in a silent plea for Camila to continue.
Camila slowly runs her thumb back and forth over one of the bulging veins as she takes her time looking over the book for another question.
"Fuck this," Shawn grumbles once he realizes the tiny professor has made up her mind.
Shawn reaches over and pushes the textbook out of Camila's lap before shoving his hand down the professor's skirt. Camila gasps when she feels her assistant's fingers slide through her wet folds.
"You're so wet Cabello," Shawn says with a moan. Camila starts stroking Shawn's cock again as she rolls her hips against Shawn's curious fingers.
Shawn pushes his finger tips into Camila's wet entrance before pulling them out and gliding his fingers over Camila's clit with a feather light touch.
"Please, Shawn, touch me," Camila begs as she attempts to chase Shawn's fingers.
Shawn smirks as he brushes Camila's clit before pushing his index finger halfway into her. Camila moans cutely and gives Shawn's cock a rewarding stroke.
"You're so tight Camila," Shawn whispers in awe followed by a quick moan.
"It's been a while since-" Camila is cut off by Shawn with a fierce kiss. Shawn presses the heel of his palm against Camila's aching clit.
"No talking about past lovers," Shawn growls after Camila tilts her head to the side to give Shawn access to her neck.
Camila nods eagerly as she rolls her wrist and feels Shawn's member twitch in her hand. Shawn pushes his finger into Camila down to his knuckle and begins to rub slow circles into Camila's clit with his palm.
Camila feels Shawn muffle a loud groan into her neck before she feels something warm and wet run over her fingers. Shawn's finger tenses inside Camila as he cums unexpectedly.
"Did I make you cum," Camila asks with wide eyes and a smug smirk.
Shawn pushes himself up and eases his finger out of Camila before quickly turning away to hide the deep blush coloring his face.
"That's never happened that fast before," Shawn says bashfully.
"Hey, don't be embarrassed," Camila says sweetly as she scoots closer to the embarrassed boy.
"I'm feeling pretty good for that being the first handjob I've ever given," Camila says reassuringly. Camila let's go of Shawn's slowly softening cock and wraps her arm around Shawn's shoulders before planting a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Yeah, but I didn't make you cum," Shawn complains.
Camila scoots away without a word. Shawn feels the couch shift beside him and hears the sound of fabric moving.
"Shawn, look at me," Camila demands softly. Shawn turns to find Camila leaning back with her skirt rolled up enough for her to spread her legs and expose soaked slit.
Shawn moves to kneel on the floor and leans forward to lower his head between Camila's legs. Shawn teasingly trails kisses up the inside of Camila's thighs.
"Shawn," Camila whines.
Shawn places a soft kiss on Camila's stiff clit before continuing to kiss Camila's thigh.
"No! Please, mo-ore" Camila begs, grabbing Shawn's hair and gently tugging her teasing assistant closer to where she wants him.
Shawn locks eyes with Camila before slowly trailing his tongue from Camila's dripping entrance up to her swollen clit. Shawn moans at the taste of Camila's juices.
Shawn pushes his tongue into Camila before taking Camila's clit between his lips and sucking gently.
Camila moans unapologetically loud as she arches into Shawn's skilled mouth. Her fingers tighten in Shawn's hair when she feels warmth building in her core.
Camila's legs tremble as Shawn continues to suck and flick her clit. Shawn begins to sway his hips to the sound of Camila's moans.
Shawn carefully drags his teeth over Camila's aching clit. He brings his hand up and circles two fingers around Camila's entrance with a light touch.
"Shawn, that feels so- Fuuuuck," Camila cuts herself off with a shriek as Shawn plunges both fingers.
Camila grinds against Shawn's mouth as he licks, flicks, and sucks Camila's clit to help her ride out her orgasm.
"Shawn," Camila shrieks as she is hit with another climax when Shawn hooks his fingers inside of Camila.
Shawn lets Camila come down before pulling his fingers from Camila. He crawls up and locks eyes with Camila as he cleans the professor's juices off his fingers with a moan.
Camila pulls Shawn in for a kiss, moaning as she tastes herself. Shawn straddles Camila and cups her face to deepen the kiss. Camila rolls them over to be on top of Shawn before reluctantly pulling away from the kiss.
Shawn stares as Camila stands and shimmies out of her skirt, giving him a little show.
Shawn's cock twitches to life at the sight before him. Shawn's cock rests against his stomach, rock hard and leaking precum.
"You're practically dripping, cupcake," Shawn observes with a raspy tone as he see Camila's soaked heat.
Camila walks over to him and straddles his thigh. She pushes her warm, wet center into Shawn's leg and lets out a quiet moan.
Shawn's cock starts to harden for the third time as Camila grinds into his leg.
Camila whimpers before she pushes herself up to straddle Shawn's thigh to grind down harder. She gingerly wraps her fingers around Shawn's growing length and starts to stroke it.
"Mmphf, I'll be ready in no time if you keep going like this," Shawn moans. He jerks his hips in time with Camila's ministrations.
"You feel how wet I am, of course that's what I'm doing," Camila says with a devious smile.
Camila lays Shawn's cock against his stomach once it is hard enough before moving to straddle him. Camila slides her dripping folds along the underside of Shawn's cock, earning another moan from the student.
"Mila," Shawn moans as his length rages against Camila's soaked heat. He sits up and grabs Camila's toned ass, lifting the tiny professor to free his erection. His cock stands tall and proud before he brings Camila down on it and fills the smaller woman with one thrust.
"FUCK," Camila yells as her walls suddenly stretch around Shawn.
Camila begins to buck against Shawn. She lets out a long whine as Shawn pulls them down and meets each of her thrusts, feeling Shawn's hard cock pound into her.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuck," Camila says into Shawn's neck as the student finds her most sensitive spot.
"Shawnnn," Camila whines as she bounces on Shawn's hard shaft in time with the other boy's powerful thrusts.
"I've never been this full before, you're so big," Camila says through a keening moan. She bounces and rolls her hips as she rides her assistant's hard cock. The way Camila is stretched around Shawn causes warm, fluttering sensation to build in her lower abdomen.
Camila's walls flutter and clench around Shawn as Shawn's pumping hips become too much. Shawn groans as he tries to hold in his orgasm but Camila's tight cunt milks his cock for all it's worth, causing Shawn to shoot his load deep into Camila.
Camila pushes herself up and stares down at Shawn as she catches her breath. Shawn smiles through his own heavy breathing before pulling Camila in for a passionate kiss.
"What does this mean for us," Shawn asks nervously when they pull away for air. He directs his eyes to the back of the couch as he waits for Camila's answer.
"Whatever you want it to mean for us," Camila murmurs as she rests her head on Shawn's chest. Shawn wraps his arms around Camila and begins to trace random patterns on Camila's back with his fingertips.
"Can we be together? Like, go on dates and stuff," Shawn questions. He places an affectionate kiss on the top of Camila's head.
"I'd love that, now lets sleep," Camila says with a big yawn.
They slowly drift to sleep with smiles on their faces.

*

The next day Shawn walks into Camila's lecture hall late with a slight smille. Camila smiles knowingly before sliding her big, comfy chair over for him.