glory of love

After the fifth or sixth dick of the day, Camila's jaw ached. Her knees hurt, her back was misaligned. She felt more like a receptacle for cum than a human being. Still, the money was good, and that was hard to argue with when you were two weeks behind on rent, and had a crazy roommate who sang out his anger instead of yelling. She liked the power that sucking cock gave her, the idea of her parent's "Camila Cabello", perfect, proper, Christian, "Camila Cabello" on her knees as a common whore was more than enough to get her through the rougher parts of her day. She loved being defiled over and over again. Despite her kink for it, the quick money had saved her ass more than once.

Still, it was time to wrap it up. She was tired and in no mood to do any more work. She sighed, brushing her hair out of her face, and readying herself to stand. As she began to shift her weight, a fifty dollar bill slid through the hole in the brick, and she stared at it for a long moment. That fifty would officially bring in the end of her missing rent money.

She was so displeased, then soon pleasantly surprised. A swollen, blushing beautiful pink head appeared through the hole, just squeezing through. Bulbous and wide, it revealed a long thick cock behind it. It must have been ten inches all told, beautiful, weeping, blushing, a pretty pink rouge of color heating up darker colored skin. It was a phenomenally pretty dick. The head must have been three inches thick, and she felt herself clench as the thought of it sliding deep inside her pussy, nailing her g-spot repeatedly and the stars she would see impaled on it. All she wanted was to sink herself slowly onto it, inch by inch.

Tentatively, she leaned forward and licked the tip of the massive cock, and felt its owner press it deliciously back onto her lips. A slight moan erupted from her throat. She circled the head with her tongue before pressing a kiss to its tip. Lightly grazing her teeth over it's texture and swell, Camila allowed it to slowly sink between her lips, parting them, dragging her teeth ever so gently. A loud, impossible moan erupted from the other side of the wall.

Shawn was in heaven. This mouth was the best thing he'd ever felt on his cock ever. When he'd heard men whispering in the elevator about the glory hole in this bathroom, he'd ignored it, obviously. But the longer and longer the chatter continued, and the longer it had been since Shawn had had anything remotely resembling intimate contact, the more his dick demanded satisfaction. Fifty dollars had seemed like a small price to pay. Especially with that new girl at work who seemed to be trying to make life difficult with her cute dresses and sweaters. Shawn got hard thinking of her honeyed black hair and her gorgeous what-fucking-color-are-those-hypnotizing eyes.

Now, for fifty bucks and just a little bit of pride, the hottest, wettest, most talented mouth he'd ever felt was slowly sinking around his cock, the mouth was three inches around him, and he was so ready to blow. The light teeth scraping, the way the tongue milked the underside of his cock, Shawn reached a hand down to play with his balls, massaging them slowly in his palm in time to the mouth's slow, deliberate thrusts. His dick swelled to its fullness, a proud ten inches and two and some odd inches wide and he wanted as much of it as he could get down the throat of this mouth.

Camila wanted this dick as far down her throat as she could get. It was massive and beautiful and perfect and she wanted to drink its cum, so, so fucking badly. She was so wet from the length of it sliding slowly down her throat, the taste of it, the slight musk of its soft skin. She moaned as eight inches were crammed in her mouth, her teeth moving slowly back and forth along the length of it. She swallowed, her throat muscles clenching around the stranger's dick head. A low moan vibrated up the whole length of Shawn's dick, and behind the wall, his eyes rolled up and back into his head and he sunk the fullness of his length down Camila's throat. "Fuck. Fuck, I'm gonna..." He muttered, lowly.

Camila bobbed her head up and down along the shaft as she heard a voice, although not the words, it was clear enough on intent. When Shawn came with a muffled shout, his cum poured down Camila's throat, filling Camila's mouth. She moaned around it before swallowing it down. She lapped softly at the head of Shawn's softening penis.