a little louder

There were many advantages that accompanied having a soundproofed room. For one, Shawn can sing at the top of his lungs without worrying about disturbing his parents, getting complaints from their neighbors, or potentially having the police visit them as though he was throwing a really wild party.

Second, he can blast music from his speakers and dance along without a care in the world.

Third and last, he can make Camila moan and scream his name while they had rampant sex.

It was only in the privacy of his room that they could be as loud as they want, without feeling uneasy every now and then and the absence of constant thoughts of possibly getting caught mid-coitus.

The third was most definitely Shawn's favorite of all.

They used the disguise of homework and working on school assignments as an excuse to lock themselves up, which they did sometimes. But after they finished, they would wind up naked on the bed, both of them gasping and moaning while they fucked each other.

Just the thought of it got Shawn hard in his pants.

It became increasingly difficult to concentrate on the conversation going on around the dinner table, because all Shawn could think of was having Camila below him or on top of him and riding his cock like there was no tomorrow.

While she moaned at how thick and big Shawn felt inside her pussy.

The flirtatious winks and sultry smiles that Camila discreetly flashed at him were no help in getting his dick to calm down, either.

Shawn almost choked on his food when he felt Camila's bare foot rubbing the crotch of his pants, causing the bulge inside to thicken. His parents were completely oblivious to the indecency that was currently happening below their dinner table, and Camila was laughing along with them as though she wasn't using her foot in teasing Shawn to full hardness.

With a small huff, Shawn drank all the water from his glass to push the food down his throat. Camila giggled and pushed at the prominence in his jeans, which caused Shawn to groan and unintentionally slam his glass on the wooden table.

This finally managed to grab his dad's attention.

"Shawn, are you okay?" Manuel asked, peering at Shawn from underneath his glasses.

Forcing a smile, Shawn nodded and croaked, "I'm fine, dad. There's nothing to worry about."

Except for maybe coming in his pants if Camila didn't stop rubbing her foot over his clothed shaft. Then they would have a problem in their hands.

Manuel watched him for a little longer, and Shawn held his strained smile until he was contented and turned his head away from him. Releasing a shaky sigh, Shawn let go of his fork and chewed on his lip to contain his moans while Camila continued her ministrations.

If this kept up, there was no telling if he would be able to restrain himself from fucking Camila directly in front of his parents.

Just as he thought that the torture would never end, Camila finally pulled her foot away, slipped it back inside her white tennis shoe, and flashed a sweet and innocent smile at him.

Camila could be such a fucking tease sometimes.

"Manuel, Karen, could you excuse me and Shawn? We need to work on a project for our Physics class," Camila said politely, but Shawn knew that his girlfriend can be the exact opposite if she wanted.

"Oh, of course, of course! Work hard, kiddos!" Karen grinned and patted Camila and Shawn on the shoulder before they stood up.

"Good night, you two! Don't stay up too late!" Manuel called out as Camila grabbed Shawn's hand and led him upstairs, as though she was the one living inside the house.