piece of art

Shawn Mendes kind of has a thing for tiny brunette girls with tight, fit bodies and long, luscious hair. Tiny girls who love to sing and dance and who always, always have to be right, no matter what. Girls who win their first dance competition when they are three months old, who have two gay dads and threaten all who disagree with them with the ACLU.

Okay, so Shawn really only has a thing for one specific girl. It's not even a thing, really. It's more of an obsession.

He only wants Camila Cabello. He wants her with a passion of which no one has never even heard of. A passion that is going to consume his whole being if he doesn't do something about it soon. The fact that Camila and Austin are still conveniently broken up is just a bonus.

But Shawn is all optimism. Why wouldn't Camila want to be with him? Everybody wants him, he's Shawn Mendes, head of the McKinley soccer team, for God's sake. He just needs to wait for the right time to pounce on the tiny diva and make her his.

The right moment doesn't show at a convenient time at all though. The right moment being rather non-existent and Shawn fears that if he waits too long, Camila will stop sulking and start to actively pursue Austin again. And Shawn can't let that happen. He has to take matters into his own hands.

If the stupid moment doesn't come to him, he will come to the stupid moment.

It's Tuesday, Glee practice is officially over and Shawn is waiting at the front doors of the school to talk to the petite brunette before she has a chance to go home. He's managed to dodge Jade in her attempts to make him her boyfriend for popularity reasons and also Austin, who was trying to talk him into a duet in Glee club he has no intention of doing.

Not with him anyway.

The moment Camila left the building Shawn was on his feet, though the deeply lost in thought diva didn't pay him any attention whatsoever. She must have been planning her newest attack to win Austin's heart back.

"Hey, Camila. Wait up.", for a girl her size, Camila Cabello was surprisingly fast.

The singer froze upon hearing Shawn's voice. 

"Yes, Shawn? How may I help you?", there were a variety of ways in which Shawn might have wanted Camila to help him, but he managed to keep his mind out of the gutter for the most part to answer the all too innocent question.

"Just wondering if you, maybe, wanted to hang out today?", Camila looked perplexed for the whole of a second before her face broke into an uncertain frown.

"Why would you want to hang out with me? Is this some kind of plan to get me to come to your house so you can humiliate me and my foolishness for actually trusting you, my tormenter all through Freshman year, after all you've done to me?", Shawn opened his mouth to answer her but found himself silenced by the hurt stare directed at him. "If that is all you have to say to the matter. I will be on my way home now. See you tomorrow, Shawn."

Shawn could literally feel his chance slipping away from him and before he was able to prevent himself from doing something stupid, he grabbed Camila's biceps, turned the tiny diva around to face him and brought his lips down for a hard, demanding, though passionate and loving kiss.

He took hold of the brunette's waist and brought her closer to him, tilting his head to the side to kiss the singer at a better angle. He was delighted when he felt Camila's lips move against his own, actually responding to his advances but more than anything he could feel himself get aroused at the way Camila's formerly limp hands slipped into his hair, tugging him closer and it was more than a little challenging to stop himself from rubbing his privates against Camila's body.