what's mine, is mine

Shawn pinned Camila to the wall forcefully, crashing their lips together and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
They had been going out for 3 months before Camila wanted to take it further and ever since then she loved it when Shawn fucked her. Hard.
Of course, they made love too, but it was always a special treat when Shawn dominated her. She loved feeling completely and utterly taken and she could tell that tonight was gonna be one of those nights.
Camila moaned, opening her mouth eagerly and sucking Shawn's tongue as he pushed her harder into the wall. She could feel him getting hard, and it caused her to shudder in anticipation of what was to come.
They kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths as their hips bucked into each other.
"Fuck, Shawn. I need you. now," Camila hissed when she broke away from the kiss.
Shawn smirked, reaching around to palm Camila's ass while he ground his throbbing member against her pussy.
"You want this?" he teased, sucking harshly on Camila's neck and tugging her earlobe between his teeth as he rubbed against her. Camila nodded furiously, burying her face into Shawn's neck as she felt her wetness soaking through her spanx.
"You want my fucking cock? Huh, slut? You want me to fuck you?" Shawn moved his free hand to grope roughly at Camila's breast as he brought their lips together in a sloppy kiss.
Tongues slid against each other messily and Camila was panting as the friction to her clit worked her just to the edge of release, but not close enough bring her over the edge.
"Fuck, yes baby. I want your cock. I need it. Please," she whined, wrapping her arms around Shawn's neck and pushing herself harder against the growing bulge.
Suddenly, Shawn pulled away, drawing a frustrated groan from Camila until she saw his hands working on the belt and zipper of his jeans.
Camila quickly unzipped her skirt and tugged down her ruined spanx, lazily rubbing her clit as she watched Shawn's pants drop to the ground. Next were his briefs and Shawn moaned as the cool air hit his penis as he pulled them down and off.
He stroked his hand up and down his shaft, watching Camila touch herself. She'd worked 2 fingers inside her dripping cunt and was using her other hand to pinch a nipple between her thumb and forefinger.
"Stop it." Camila's hands instantly stilled as she caught the glint in Shawn's eyes and heard the force behind his words.
"You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? You couldn't even wait for my cock?" Shawn spit, as he stepped closer to the brunette, smacking her hands away and sliding the tip of his hard on through Camila's folds.
Camila's hips bucked as Shawn circled her clit with his dick, pushing the tip against her entrance teasingly. Camila reached down to guide Shawn inside, whimpering when Shawn simply pulled away again.
"Oh, no. Only good little sluts get to be fucked by my cock. Did you think you could just get away with starting without me?" Camila shook her head frantically, feeling her own juices sliding down her thighs. She was so turned on.
Shawn moved forward again, rubbing his cock between Camila's pussy lips, coating himself in the wetness he found there. "Don't move," he warned, as he grabbed Camila's hips and began moving her back and forth along his shaft.
"Fuck, you feel so good, baby. I want my cock in your tight little fuckhole so badly," Shawn grunted, slowing his motions.
"Please, Shawn. Don't stop! Fuck. I wanna come on your cock please!" Camila begged, but Shawn had already made up his mind and he had a plan.
"I'm sorry baby," he cooed, kissing Camila's lips, "I can't do that. You need to be taught a lesson." With that he ripped Camila's top over her head, unclasped her bra and shoved her to her knees.
Shawn's hand was moving back and forth along his shaft and he almost came when he saw Camila eyeing his cock hungrily.
"Do you know why you're on your knees, whore?" Camila shook her head. Shawn never initiated a blowjob unless he thought Camila needed a reminder about who's in charge.
Shawn sucked in shaky breath as a little pre-cum oozed from his slit and he rubbed the tip of his cock along Camila's pouty lips. Her tongue immediately darted out to lick up his juices and Shawn smirked.
"You're on your knees, because you seem to forget who your pussy belongs to," Shawn explained and Camila gasped when Shawn steadied his cock in his hand and slapped it across Camila's cheek.
Shawn had never cockslapped her before and he'd be lying if he said it didn't turn him on.
"That's my fucking cunt, and you don't get to touch it unless I say so. Do you understand?" Shawn asked, smacking his cock across Camila's face again, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum along her cheek.
"Yes, baby. It's your pussy. It's all for you," Camila moaned and Shawn nodded.
"Good. I'm glad. But I think we need to be sure, don't you? Be sure you don't go around touching things that don't belong to you huh?"
Shawn leaned down and pulled Camila into a rough kiss, grabbing the back of her head thrusting his tongue into her mouth.
He moved his lips to Camila's ear and whispered,"I'm gonna fuck your face now. I'm gonna shove my cock down your throat until you choke on my jizz. Do you understand?"
Camila nodded again and Shawn stood up, holding either side of Camila's head.
"Open up, slut," he mocked before he slid his dick inside Camila's mouth.
He moaned as he felt the wet warmth surrounding his penis as he slowly worked himself up to a rhythm. It wasn't long before he was hitting the back of Camila's throat on every thrust and his fingers gripped Camila's hair from the root as he fucked her mouth.
"Oh, fuuck yes. You love my cock in your throat don't you? Fucking slut..."
Camila moaned around Shawn's dick, sending vibrations through the thick cock in her mouth and causing Shawn to pump faster.
"Take it, bitch. Take my fucking dick. I'm so deep in your throat right now. Look at you swallowing my cock like the whore you are."
Shawn never usually got this bad with his dirty talk, but Camila was moaning and contracting her throat muscles around the tip and he just couldn't help it. He could feel his orgasm approaching as he continued thoroughly plowing into Camila's mouth.
Strings of spit dribbled down her chin and the wet slurping sounds only egged Shawn on.
"Yeah. Fuck yeah...I'm gonna come...and I want you to swallow my cum. I want you to fucking suck me dry, Camila. Fuuuuck. Shit," Shawn yelled as long thick ropes of cum shot out of him and into the back of Camila's throat.
He stopped thrusting and shoved his cock as far down Camila's throat as he could, pushing until Camila's lips were pressed against the base as he emptied himself.
"That's it. Fucking drink me. Ahhhh."
When he finished, he pulled out of Camila's mouth, breathing heavily. Camila's face was sweaty and her lips were red and swollen from sucking Shawn's dick, and Shawn felt himself getting hard all over again.
Camila noticed.
"Was that good baby?" she husked, reaching up to pump Shawn's dick with her hand, bringing him to full hardness again. "Was I a good little slut?"
"You were fucking amazing," Shawn smiled, stopping her motions and pulling her up off her knees.
Shawn kissed her passionately, brushing the hair from her eyes. "Was it too much? I know I got a little carried away..."
"No. It was perfect. I like it when you dominate me..." Camila began, taking Shawn's hand and dragging him towards the bed.
"But do you know what I like more?" she prompted, pushing Shawn to lay back against the headboard and straddling him.
"Ung...what?" Shawn mumbled as Camila slid her pussy along Shawn's dick. She was even wetter than before and Shawn could see her leaving glistening trails of arousal all over his cock.
"I like it when you fuck me. I like it when you pound into me with your thick cock," she said, working her hips faster against Shawn.
"Fuck babe. I wanna be inside you. Ride me. Now." Shawn demanded and Camila smirked, lifting herself up and preparing to drop down on Shawn's dick.
"No, not like that. The other way. I like your ass babe. I wanna see your back muscles moving while you milk my cock with your tight pussy."
Camila moaned at Shawn's words and turned herself around, presenting her ass to Shawn and shaking it a little before she slid Shawn's cock into her.
"Oh fuck, baby. You're stretching me so good," she hissed, slowly rising and falling as she eased herself into a rhythm.
"Yeah? You like this?" Shawn growled, smacking Camila's ass and urging her to fuck harder.
"C'mon slut. Is this the best you got? You wanted my cock, now fucking take it."
Camila yelped from the sting of Shawn spanking her, but took Shawn in up to the hilt and began grinding her hips back and forth on his cock.
"Like this baby? You want me to squeeze my pussy around you? You want me to cover you with my cum?" she hissed and gripped Shawn's cock tighter as she rode him with everything she had.
"Oh my fuck! Yeah, bitch. Ride me. Shiiiit! I think...I think..."
"That's right. Come for me baby. Fill me up with your jizz. Oh god I want you paint my insides with your cum."
"Fuck Camila!" Shawn screamed as another orgasm racked through his body.
He slumped back onto the pillows, spent and ready to pass out, but Camila was still sitting on his cock and he almost choked when he felt her start moving again.
"Baby, no. I can't," he whined, but Camila whimpered and began circling her hips wildly, chasing her own orgasm.
"I need to come baby. Do it for me. I need to fucking come on your cock, Shawn."
Shawn mustered all the strength and pressed up on his heels, bracing his shoulders against the head board. He grabbed on to Camila's hips, stilling her as he pounded into her from below.
"Harder, Shawn. Harder! Yes. Just like thaat!" Camila panted, squeezing at her own breasts as Shawn fucked her.
"Yeah, you want me to pound your tight pussy like this? You like my cock buried deep in your slutty cunt? Huh?" Shawn huffed.
"Oh god. I'm gonna come baby. Keep fucking me like that. Take my pussy baby."
Sweat dripped down his face and his stomach burned from the exertion. He could tell Camila was close though, so he powered through.
"Mmm, take this dick. Take it like the filthy slut you are. You're gonna make me come again, shit. You need to come baby. Come for me. Now," Shawn growled as he put everything he had into his next thrusts.
"Aaaaah fuck, Shawn!" Camila wailed as her pussy clenched violently around Shawn's shaft. Shawn continued thrusting into her while he shot another load into her waiting pussy.
After a minute they fell back into the sheets and Camila whimpered as she slid off of Shawn and cuddled into his side.
"Mmm, baby. I love you," she murmured sleepily.
Shawn kissed her lightly on the forehead and pulled her closer, "I love you too."