broadway ain't dead yet

Camila was on her way out of the bookstore, struggling between the books that she just bought and the push button to open the door when she felt the amount of books in her arms lessen. She turned to see a familiar face, dressed in familiar jeans and a black 'Broadway ain't dead yet' shirt.

"Hey Camila." Shawm greeted with a small half-smile. "Let me help you with these."

"Shawn. I never thought I'd find you here, in a bookstore of all places."

"I like to read sometimes." Shawn shrugged as he pushed the door open with his back, holding it for Camila and then following her to her car. "Not as much as you though. You read a lot."

Camila chuckled and unlocked the door to her car. "You're so cute for helping me with my books."

"I-I'm not cute! I'm badass!" Shawn argued, making Camila laugh all the more.

"You just proved my point." Camila carefully placed her books in the trunk and slammed it shut. "Thanks again. How can I repay you?"

The self-proclaimed badass fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. "How about a date? You and me, tonight." Shawn offered Camila a tiny half smile, and the brown haired girl couldn't help but find him so damn cute. "Sure, what time?"

Shawn blinked a few times. "Really? You'd go on a date with me?"

Camila giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at Shawn. "Why, you didn't think I'd say yes?"

With a blush, Shawn ducked his head. "Well, yeah... But since you said yes, tonight at seven?"

Camila winked. "You got it."

******

"Oh f-fuck..." Shawn struggled to open the door to his apartment, what with Camila's lips latched onto his neck, sucking and nibbling on his pulse point until a searing mark was left. Camila's hands were up in his shirt, fingers tracing his abs. Once Shawn managed to open the door, they stumbled in, Camila pressing Shawn up against the door.

"You feel so good..." Camila murmured, her nails running against Shawn's back as she nibbled and sucked on his lips. "Nngh, oh god, Shawn."

Shawn whimpered and scraped his fingers against the sliver of skin that peeked out of Camila's shirt as he pushed her on the couch. Shawn kissed down Camila's jaw and sucked on her neck while he ran his hands all over her abs. Camila's thigh pressed in between his legs, and the loudest groan escaped his throat.

Camila reached down and palmed the bulge with her insistent hand. "You like that baby?"
"Nnnnngh.. oh god!" Shawn whimpered, grinding into her hand. She grabbed Shawn by the waist and threw him down on the couch and straddled his thighs as she palmed his bulge. When Camila felt it twitch, a rush of heat coursed through hr center.

"Your cock feels so good" Camila leaned forward and whispered against Shawn's lips, nipping at it when she felt Shawn squirm. She kept rubbing and palming it, loving how she could feel it thicken in her hands. "You want me, don't you, Shawn? You want me to slide your cock inside me and fuck me so hard until you cum?"

"Oh my fucking god..." Shawn's eyes rolled to the back of his head with a low groan rumbling from his throat. His hips bucked into Camila's insistent hand, his cock hardening to the point where it ached, and all Shawn could think about was Camila's soft skin, her mouth, her pussy, rubbing against his penis. "Camila, please..."

"Hmmmm?" Camila smirked and unzipped Shawn's jeans. She pulled them off and left Shawn's bottom half naked, his cock teetering between his legs. "Wow, you're... big."

"I know." Shawn couldn't help the smirk that passed his lips.

"Oh, don't get cocky with me." Camila gripped the base of Shawn's shaft and kissed its tip. Shawn's breath hitched and precum oozed out of the slit. "Uh huh, that's what I thought."