here's to you ms. cabello

"Mom," Shawn whines. "I'm too old for a baby-sitter! I'm fifteen now," he reminds his mother.

"Shawn,"Karen sighs, smoothing a strong hand over the brown hair of her son's head. "Don't think of her as a baby-sitter. And son, I know you're growing up. Dad and I just don't like leaving you alone all weekend."

Shawn pulls away petulantly. "Then let Liam stay with me."

"Shawn...two boys alone in this big house in this neighborhood? Not a chance," Karen answers with amusement.

"Then Zayn can stay over, too," the young boy pleads with doe eyes. The older woman laughs "Love, they are dating each other so I am not comfortable with that idea."

Shawn slumps in his seat in disappointment. "Fine, just leave me with some crusty old lady all weekend while you and Dad have fun."

"Oh, son, Dad's medical conferences are rarely ever what I would call fun. And you won't be stuck with a 'crusty old lady,'" Karen imitates her child whilst using air quotes. "She's a freshman at Miami Community College studying dance. Such a sweet girl; you two will have fun this weekend."

"Whatever," Shawn spits out, scuffing the worn toe of his Converse against the floor. If he's stuck with a stupid baby-sitter this weekend, he will ignore the bitch and concentrate on gaming online with Harry.

********************************************
Manuel and Karen Mendes are completely charmed by the "baby-sitter." The brunette storms their doorstep enthusiastically, introducing herself as "Karla Camila Cabello, but please call me Camila." A toothy smile accompanies the proclamation.

"Dear, our Shawn is upstairs," Manuel urges. "He may seem difficult at first, but he's a good boy."

Camila nods agreeably. "I'm sure he is, Dr. M!"

A sullen Shawn and giddy Camila see the older couple off, Karen and Manuel waving and blowing kisses to their son as their car pulls away. The young man scoffs as his parents embarrass him.

The two eye one another before going back inside and settling awkwardly into the den. Silence reigns.

"So," the brunette begins. "Want to watch a movie?" She bends over to peruse the DVDs in the Mendes family collection.

Shawn eyes the supple curve of Camila's ass. He feels his cock twitch at the sight, quickly dragging a pillow over his lap to hide his growing hard-on.

Camila retrieves a DVD, unaware of Shawn's hungry gaze. "How's this one?"

"Um, sure," the boy vaguely agrees, shifting the throw pillow over his huge erection whilst pinching his thigh in submission. He tries to remember the tips Harry gave him to calm excitement.

The dancer loads the chosen movie into the DVD player, frowning as she finds it strange that Shawn is breathing somewhat hard and seated practically on the arm of the couch. "I don't have cooties, honest," Camila mentions, barely touching the boy's shoulder.

Shawn jerks away from her as if burned. "Um, ok, Mila." Internally, he chides himself for the casual assignment of the nickname.

The brunette eyes him a moment and decides to ignore his strange behavior. "This is a good movie."

Shawn simply nods his agreement, praying his stiffness will either go away or be un-noticed. After a few minutes, he feels himself soften some but is still on edge.

Unaware of the boy's discomfort, Camila sidles closer to him. "Scary movies kinda make me nervous," she admits, her arm lightly brushing against Shawn's. "I like to cuddle when I watch horror movies."