Chapter 2 - Ellisa

This can't be possible. This isn't possible, it's not real.

Eric.... My mate. I always had a feeling my mate would be a guy. I'm happy about one thing though, Eric is the future beta of the pack and I won't have to leave my family and friends. Wait wait wait, I shouldn't be thinking like this! Of course I'm going to reject him! He's a guy!

"Umm babe?" I say and Nick looks over to me. "Yeah?" She says. "I'll be right back, I have to talk to Eric about something really quick." I say and point out the door. "Okay, don't take too long then."

I nod and walk out looking for Eric, I hear a whoosh and look to my left where Eric now stands.

"You know." He says, more of a statement than a question. "How long have you known?" I say getting to the point. "Since I was 12." He says crossing his arms.

Damn, his wolf has been calling out for his mate for 5 years ?? That's a long time to be holding our wolves back. My wolf barely talks to me ever since me and Nick started dating, saying that we should wait for our mate.

"And you never said anything? Maybe, 'Hey Ellisa, I don't know if you've noticed but we're mates!' That would've been nice!" "Why ?! It wouldn't have made a difference! You know now and you're still with that... that... human!" He blurts.

"That human is my girlfriend of 3 years and I love her!!" I scream while stepping towards him. "Well if you love her so much, then why are you here? Huh? You could've just rejected me and move on with your life and your little human girlfriend." He says.

He's right...

"I just wanted an explanation for all of this." I say trying to convince myself, knowing that I'm lying. He gives me a knowing look and takes a step closer, my wolf yips happily in my head and my heart begins to beat faster.

"Or... you feel something for me. I understand you're confused Ellisa, but you can deny fate. You can't stop it from happening. We're mates Ellisa, nothing can change that." He says. "I guess so..." I say and trail off.

"Babe, I'm done." I hear Nick say from behind me. She stiffly nods at Eric and he just stares back. "I have to go anyway. I'll see you around Ellisa." He says and walks away since he can't use his super speed in front of Nick.

I turn around and Nick pulls my lips to hers. I kiss her back, but it doesn't feel the same. I feel as if I'm cheating on Eric for some reason... It hurts to kiss Nick. But I have to.

"I love you baby." She whispers on my lips.

Instead of responding, I drag her ass to the locker room and start undressing her. "Damn baby, chill." She says and starts to undress me.

3 hours later

"Hey Ellisa! Hey Nick!" I hear Nick's sister say from the gym. Nick removes her hand from my ass and turns to see her sister ready for basketball practice.

Natalie is Nick's younger sister, but not her youngest sibling. She has 3 younger sisters and a younger brother who's only 6. Natalie is only 15, a sophomore. But one of the best dribblers I've ever seen other than myself.

Yeah. I'm real cocky.

"Hey Nat, what's up ?" I say and give her a small hug. Nick pulls me right back to her once we're done hugging. She's so possessive.

"I just wanted to ask when practice is starting. It's already 12 and coach said practice is at 12:30, but we all know what that means." She says and we both laugh. "Okay, tell all the girls to be ready and in the middle of the main court to stretch. But let freshmen do their thing, I know their coach already told them what to do while he's not here." I say and she nods her said and goes back inside.

I turn around in Nick's arms and kiss her jaw before resting my head on her chest. "Do you still love me?" I hear her whisper. I nod my head quickly and look up at her. "Of course I still love you babe." I say and kiss her lips lightly.

"Okay." She says and sighs of relief. I feel so bad that she's doubting herself now. I still love her, but now I'm drawn to Eric. I want to be with Nick but my wolf won't stop calling out to him. I know it must be driving him crazy. "Okay, I gotta go now babe. I love you." I say and run my hands down her body.

She loves when I do that and I like doing it. She moans lightly and unwraps her arms from me. "I love you too. I'm gonna go get you some food, what do you want?" She says while getting her car keys and wallet out of her pocket.

"Umm. I want some pizza with wings and breadsticks please. I have like 20 dollars, you need it?" I say while reaching in my bag. She stops me and I look up at her.

"I just got payed, I got it. I'll be back." She says and kisses me and turns to walk out.

I sigh of frustration and go inside the gym. I'm going to take my stress out in practice.

A/N: I know it's been a while, but I've been so busy with these stupid honors and AP classes. I didn't think they would be as hard as they are. Like geez !! This ain't college yet!!

By the way you guys, I'm a sophomore. I know, really young for this dirty perverted mind of mine but oh well.

Thank you for reading and I will update as soon as I can !

~Sharry ❤️❤️