Chapter 3- Ellisa

Lovely cover created by: @DarkTears_001  ❤️❤️ love it so much. I appreciate stuff like this !! Anyways, on to the chapter...:

Ellisa:

"What do you mean Eric's your mate ??" Ezekiel yells when I get out of practice. I decided to tell him because he's my twin brother, I tell him everything and he tells me everything.

"I mean, Eric's my mate. What else can I say?" I say nonchalantly. "Why are you so calm about this?? That's my bestfriend!!"

"You're acting like it was my choice!" I say raising my voice as well. "If it was my choice, then Nicole would be my mate, not your precious bestfriend! I don't care about your stupid bestfriend! I have bigger problems to deal with then that. And here you are yelling at me because the MOON GODDESS made us mates!" I yell and stomp away to my room. I slam the door and throw my body on my bed, screaming into my pillow.

I hear a light knock on the door and yell, "GO AWAY!"

The door slowly opens to reveal my father standing there with a look of disapproval. "Look dad, I'm really not in the mood for a lecture please, I literally just got home from one of the most hellish practices I've ever-" I say and he cuts me off. "Ellisa, I have never heard you or your brother scream so loud at each other. What's going on?" He asks gently as he sits on my bed next to me.

"He's upset with me because Eric is my mate. But I already cleared it up with him that I'll reject him soon since I'm in love with-" I say but he interrupts me again. "You will not reject your mate Ellisa!" He says with disappointment evident in his voice. "The Moon Goddess takes her time to pick and choose our mates for us and you will accept him Ellisa."

"You can't control everything in my life dad!" I say and stand up quickly. "It's my decision if I don't want him! It's my decision if I want to stay with my girlfriend or not, and that is one thing that you have don't have a say in." I say and walk out of my room, but then remember that it's my and walk back in.

"Can you please exit my room." I say more as a statement than a question. Dad sighs and walks out, most likely looking for mom. I won't be surprised if she ends up pregnant again.

I lay back down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. After a few minutes of just laying there and thinking, my phone starts ringing. It was Nick's ringtone. "Hello?" I say when I pick up.

"Hey baby. I miss you." She says lightly. "I miss you too." I say in the same manner.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "I'm just laying in bed." I say teasingly. "Mmm, can I join?" She says. "Yeah come over." I say teasing more. "I'll be there in 10 minutes with food." She says, I hear rustling in the background. She's most likely already about to get in her car.

"Damn babe, impatient as hell." I say with a laugh. "Nah babe, just clingy as hell. I miss you and it's only been a few hours, it's crazy." She says and I hear her car door close in the background. "Okay baby, I'll see you when you get here." I whisper seductively.

"Mmm yes you will." She says and hangs up.

I lay there with a small smile on my face just thinking about how lucky I am to have somebody like her that loves me as much as she does.

I hear another knock on my door and groan. Can everybody just leave me the hell alone?!

"What!" I scream and the door opens to reveal none other than my twin brother.

"Sissy I'm really really sorry for raising my voice at you earlier. I mean... I meant it but at the same time I didn't mean it. I'm just upset that my best friend is your mate. But... I'm okay with it now, it's not you like you chose him as your mate anyways." He says and sits on my bed next to me.