Chapter 17- Ellisa

"Hell no! We are not watching that shit!" Ezekiel says as I show him the movie list for tonight. I chose Allegiant,White Chicks, Sausage Party and Fifty Shades of Grey. I pout when he points at fifty shades. I was looking forward to watching it. "Why not?" I whine to my brother as we walk together to Eric's living room. "I don't need you and Autumn getting turned on or something." He says awkwardly. "Chill big brother, I've seen it before and I didn't even get turned on." I lie. Of course I got turned on, who wouldn't get turned on from the sexy Jamie Dornan?

"I know you're lying" he says as he gets comfortable next to Autumn who's talking excitingly to Eric about how much fun we're going to have tonight. Eric looks at her amusedly as she goes on about it. "Okay guys, I bought some popcorn and chips but what drinks do you want?" I ask.

"Your delicious pussy juices." Eric says and winks. I blush deeply then laugh as Autumn presses her lips to hide a smile as Ezekiel glares at Eric and presses his ears hard. "You're disgusting bro. Keep saying shit like that and I'm never coming back here." Z says and releases his ears. "So drinks?" I say, trying to change the subject. "Get that tiki punch soda I got a few days ago please babe? And Z's probably gonna have a beer, right?" He asks my brother. Ezekiel nods and I go to the kitchen to prepare the snacks and drinks.

I feel Eric come in and turn and smile at him. He smiles back cheekily. "Do we need to have a movie night? How about we have a bed night? Just you, me, 5 condoms and all the time in the world." He says as he wraps his arms around me and gently squeezes my bottom with both hands. "How about you have a bathroom night? Just you, baby oil, 2 hands and all the time in the world." I reply innocently and turn back around to pour the popcorn into 2 bowls.

I know what I'm doing to Eric. He's been holding off for almost a year now and I know it's not fair of me to not relieve him and myself of our sexual frustration. But I'm just not ready. Even though I'm getting over what happened, sometimes I can still feel his disgusting hands on me, hear his atrocious, vulgar words in my head and feel his hot nasty breath on my skin. I shake my head to rid the thoughts out of my head.

"I'm really sorry Eric." I say, still facing away from him. I try to hold the tears back as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I know baby. You know I'll wait for you." He says and kisses my cheek, grabs the drinks and walks back into the living room. I sigh and finish collecting all the snacks. I pour some m&m's and candy corn into the popcorn then walk into the living room.

I pass a bowl to Autumn and Ezekiel then cuddle into Eric's side as he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead. Hopefully we don't regret this night.

About 30 minutes into Fifty Shades of Grey, a sex scene starts and I push away from Eric since I love this part. Autumn and crawl closer to the screen as Christian Grey kisses Anastasia down her thighs and sensually makes love to her. "Oh Goddess." I mutter under my breath. "Yeah" Autumn breathes out.

"Seriously guys?! Come on! You're blocking the screen with your big heads." Eric says. We laugh and go back to our seats to finish the movies.

After we watch all the movies I stand and stretch to yawn. "So we can all sleep in here if you want." I say and go to grab Eric's pillows and blankets. "No! I mean, no you guys should be comfortable and sleep in your own bed. We're cool out here" Ezekiel says with an angelic smile. I narrow my eyes at him as Eric smirks at Ezekiel and Autumn blushes. "If I walk out here to see you guys having sex, I'm gonna-" I say but Eric covers my mouth and begins to pull me away to the room. "Anyways, goodnight guys and we'll see you in the morning. No fondling or intercourse tonight please and thank you." Eric says and I try to talk through his hand and groan when I can't.

When we get to the room, I push away from Eric. "What was that for?" I say. "Don't give them any ideas! That's my favorite couch." He pouts and gets undressed to go to sleep. I sigh loudly and walk to the walk in closet to get my pajamas. Eric gets into bed as I change into a tank top and shorts. "Do you really have to tease me like that Ellisa?" Eric says when he sees me then covers his eyes. "How am I teasing?" I say as I stand in front of him. "Just get into bed please." He whines when he sees me standing there waiting for a response.

"Do you want me to tease you?" I say seductively, walking slowly to him. "Because... I can be a real tease." I say as I pull my tank top strap down and Eric sits up gaping at me. "I thought you weren't ready for anything." Eric whispers, sounding as if he's in pain. "I didn't say I wasn't ready for anything. I just said I'm not ready for sex." I say as I walk over to him and straddle him, pressing the bulge in his boxers against me and I moan quietly. He grabs onto my hips as I press my lips to his.

I moan into his mouth when he grabs my ass and rocks me against his hardness. He moans as I pull away from his lips and trail kisses down his neck as I continue to rock on him. "Oh, baby stop please." He whispers. I shake my head teasingly and bounce on his lap once. He releases a breath and pulls my mouth to his once again. Our tongues dance, fighting for control over the kiss and I win it. I tilt my head and he kisses down my neck to my collarbone. He could keeps rocking me on his lap and I throw my head back in pleasure. Jeez, we should've down this a while ago.

"God baby, I want you so bad." He whispers into my ear and lays a kiss under my ear. You're a sexy little thing, aren't you little werewolf. I try to push the voice out of my head but it's like he's taking over. How can this be? He's dead. I saw his body. Right? He has to be. Ezekiel said he's dead, so he is. So why is it that I feel like he's still around? I try to ignore the weird feeling and continue to rock on Eric's lap, more fervently, harder, faster. Eric pulls at my hair lightly to expose my neck and licks and sucks all over. "Oh, please Eric." I moan and breathe deeply. He moans faster, louder and I'm so close and-

"Hey guys? Do you have any more pillows?" I hear Autumn say as she knocks on the door and I hear Ezekiel laugh in the background. I groan as I can literally see my orgasm fly away. Eric growls lowly before his head falls to rest on my collarbone. "Seriously? That was the first fucking orgasm I would've had in like 2 months man." Eric says and reluctantly lets go as I fix myself and walk to the door. Damn I can barely walk, my legs feel like jello and I didn't even get to come. How good will it be when we finally do it? I mentally shrug my shoulder and open the door to see Autumn standing there smiling innocently. "They're in the hall closet." I say and slam the door in her face

"Thanks bestie! Love you!" She says through the door and I hear her walk away. I walk back to Eric and sit on his lap again, but this time there's no bulge to rock against. "I really hate them right now." Eric says as I hug him and kiss his chest lightly.

"Yeah, I hate them too."

The Future Alpha... And Ellisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें