Chapter 25

Chapter 25- James' Point Of View:

I was surprised that I woke up early, but I didn't really mind. I exited my shared room with Kendall and walked to the bathroom.

Once I was done with my business in there, I switched on the tv and started to make breakfast for everyone.

When I had finished setting the table for everyone, there was a knock on the door. Who would be knocking on the door this early?

I unlocked the door and Vanessa stood at the other side. She was wearing denim shorts and an Avril Lavigne tee.

The handle to a large suitcase was held tightly in her hand. A sigh of relief left her lips as she saw me. "Hey," I greeted.

She replied with a small smile. "Hey. Um, can you give this letter to Kendall?" She handed me a white envelope.

I looked down at it and then back up at Vanessa. I nodded. "Are you going somewhere?" I questioned.

She looked down and then back at her and gulped. She avoided my eyes as she replied, "Uh..yeah. But all the other information is in that letter. You're allowed to read it along with the rest of the boys. I don't really mind. Well I better get going. Bye James."

Tears welled in her eyes as she said goodbye to me. I gave her a quick hug and she returned it.

My mood saddened as I watched her walk away with her suitcase rolling behind her.

Once she had left my sight, I sighed and closed the door quietly.

I jumped ten feet in the air and almost had a heart attack when I saw that Katie and the rest of the boys were standing there. "What was that about?" Katie asked.

I shrugged and just looked down at the envelope. "She just told me to give this to you," I said as I handed the envelope to Kendall.

He raised an eyebrow and took the envelope. He opened it carefully and started to read the note inside.

Dear Kendall (and the rest of the gang if you're reading this),

As you know, it is nearing the end of summer and although my parents said Kim, Ethan, and I could stay, I felt like I should leave since Kim and I were having some problems. I also want to separate myself from all the drama that we made this summer and I think I need to maybe go home and just clear my head and think. There's a lot of things going through my head and i just need some space. I'm sorry. Goodbye guys and remember that I do care for all of you and you all made my summer the best of the best especially because I met my idols. I'll return eventually. Take care of yourselves and each other.

Love,

Vanessa.