chapter 5

James' Point Of View<3.....

            After Vanessa left I decided to wait for her. I plopped myself onto the couch and turned on the TV.  I made coffee. Then made breakfast. Then I brushed my hair a million times. Vanessa and Kendall had been gone for a long time. I hope everything is okay. What if something went wrong? Nothing could have gone wrong right? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Wait I'm probably just over-reacting. I just need to sit down and drink my coffee and watch TV. Nothing's wrong with that.

          Later 5:58 am.....

    OH MY GOSH!! Where are Kendall and Vanessa!! If they aren't here in half an hour i am going to call the police! Where could they be?!?! That's it I am going to go and look for them. I cannot just sit here and wonder where they are when they could be in serious trouble!

    I stood up and put on my leather jacket. I opened the door.

      "Hey James." Kendall walked in when i opened the door and he was holding something. "Where are you going?" 

  "I'm going to look for Kendall and Vanessa." I walked out of the door and closed it. Okay, let's see where would Kendall be right now... Wait wasn't that Kendall?? Shit, I'm so dumb! I opened the door and went back to 2J.

   "I was wondering how long you would last until you would realise that I was right here." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

   My eyes widened."WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TWO!!"

      Kendall explained what had happened and I couldn't believe this. Why did he storm out of the Palmwoods anyway?! Ugh! We kept pacing back and forth in the room, probably creating a draft. Every now and then we would look back at Vanessa's emotion less body. 

       "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" I screamed at him. 

     "ME?! IF I DIDN'T COME AND RESCUE HER SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ALREADY!!!" He screamed back. 

   "STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S MINE!"

  "YOUR'S SHE'S MINE! SHE LIKES ME MORE!"

Then there was a pounding at the door. 

    "Kendall get the door!" I looked at him.

   "No you get it."

     Why is he being so damn stubborn? He is getting on my last nerve! I will hurt him soon. Then the pounding from the other side of the door got louder. We just sat there afraid of what was going to happen next. We both slowly got up and grabbed our hockey sticks ready to fight whatever was going to come in and attack us. As we inched closer and closer to the door, the door burst open, reveling an angry Kim.

       "HOW COULD YOU TWO HOCKEY HEADS LET THIS HAPPEN TO MY BABY SISTER?!" she yelled.

       Damn, she was furious. Kendall and I opened our mouths to say something but before we could Kim started screaming at us again.

       "******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (A/N *hits pause button* whatever Kim is saying has been censored because there are a lot of cuss words. I have censored it to protect the innocent and their eyes. Just picture your mother or father p***ed off at you and are cussing a lot. Got It? Can you picture it? Okay. *hits play button*

                :O I am speechless. I have 3 things to day. 1.) Where the hell did Kim learn to curse non-stop at us like that?!  2.) Remind me never to piss her off again. and 3.) WHAT THE HELL??!! I have never been so offended in my life. Damn, Kim! It's kinda hot when she's pissed off. Wait, what am i thinking?!