chapter 10

Hello!! Thank you to Mimi and Tori who were body guards for like a week until they're silence ate me up and made me write this chapter. So thank you to everyone who didn't try to kill me. As you can see I am still alive. Thank God. So after some work and zoning out during events, I am finally writing the chapter!!! Woo!! XD 

Drum roll please!!! *drum roll* Presenting the tenth and awesome chapter!!!! 

Le Chapter 10

     I stared at the wide open door. We all screamed and just stared in horror at the picture. I looked over at the couch and Camille wasn't there either. Did they kidnap Camille too? 

Then a shadow showed up. More like five. Camille came through the door with Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan showing up behind her. Camille had her cell phone in her hands and was probably talking to the police. "Okay. Please come soon. Goodbye," Camille said into the phone. She ended the call and sighed. 

"Camille, did you get a glimpse of the guy who kidnapped Ethan?" Kim asked. 

"No." Katie cried harder and Kendall walked over to her to calm her down. Kim sat next to me and i could tell that she was shaking a bit too. It all scared all of us. 

There was complete utter silence. The only thing you could hear were Katie's faint cries and Kendall's low, calm voice, trying to calm down his baby sister. We all jumped when we heard a vibrating noise. We all looked up. It was my phone that was vibrating on the table. 

I reached out to grab it. 'New Message!' it read on the screen. I inhaled deeply and pressed enter to check my messages. 

You want your little brother? Come and find me ~J

It said. I didn't recognise the number and I honestly started to freak out. "Vanessa, you're shaking," James said. I let out a shaky breath and forced a smile. 

"N-no I'm okay," I stuttered. Who was that from? And what do they mean when they said 'Come and find me'? This is all freaking me out. 

"You sure?" 

I nodded and chewed my bottom lip. 

While the detectives investigated our apartment, they told us to stay somewhere else. Momma Knight was very worried about us and didn't want us to go back to our home so she let us stay with them until the investigation ended. We couldn't disagree so we got all our stuff and piled into 2J. 

I was currently sprawled over my bed in one of the guest bedroom, playing a game on my phone, trying to not think about the text. My head shot up when I heard a knock on my door and I was hesitant to tell them come in. I did after I realised I was being crazy and paranoid. 

James walked in and an automatic smile crept onto my face. I did that every time I would see James or Kendall. They just always made me happy. "Hey."

"Hey James," I said, trying to see if he would get to the point. 

"Um. I was wonder...no....um..." he trailed off. I laughed a bit at his nervousness and I rested my head on James' lap. He kept opening and closing his mouth again and again but wouldn't say anything, like he was debating what to say to me. 

I laughed again. "Aw come on, Jamesey. What's up? Tell me what's going on in that little head of your's," I said.

"Why are you treating me like a child?" he asked but I knew he was blushing a bit. 

"I don't know. I think Kim gave me sugar. Now you all have to suffer!!" I said evilly. "Ooooh, you know what I really want right now? ICE CREAM AND COFFEE!!" I screamed as i stood up and started jumping up and down on the bed. James watched me as I went absolutely crazy and burst into laughter. 

"We'll get you some ice cream and coffee during our date tomorrow," he said. I stopped jumping and sat back down on my bed. 

"Date what date? No one asked me on a date!" I said, acting like I didn't know. 

James laughed. "Okay fine. Will you go on a date with me, Vanessa?" 

I smiled and nodded. "Sure!" 

James smiled too and left the room. Carlos came back into the room after a few minutes James left with a cup of coffee and an ice cream cone. "So want some ice cream?" Carlos asked as he sat down on the edge of my bed.

I nodded and reached over to Carlos to grab the ice cream cone. We fought for it until I won and he ended up with the nothing. But I gave in to his pouty look and gave him some ice cream and coffee too. What? You can't ignore Carlos like that. He'll get mad at you. 

After a good movie and some fattening food, thanks to Carlos, I was starting to get sleepy. I said goodbye to everyone and plopped down on my bed. I fell asleep easily but nine words kept haunting me. 

 Want your little brother? Come and get me...

_____________________________________________________________________________Author's note

 Ice cream and coffee seems really good right now. I don't know why but I'm ready to pass out soon. Even thought it's only 10pm. *yawns* So tired. Anyway so my left wrist was hurting when I was writing this so excuse any mistakes. Or anything. Because for one, I'm tired and at least you got the freaking chapter, and two, I had no idea what to write in this chapter and you ended up with this. Sorry if it sucked. And to those who are still reading, thank you. Please bare with me. <333 Love ya

LATERZ