chapter 15

• Dedicated to Tori, Mimi, and Wolfie, and my other readers

Chapter 15

   :Oh hi Paige you're back," I greeted to my friend. Her beautiful golden blonde hair flowed back and she smiled that perfect smile.  Her black sun glasses laid at the top of her head and pulled back her hair. Paige was beautiful. She was a model so she was perfect. She was skinny, tall, and when we were back in high school, a lot of the guys fell in love with her. Everybody knew her name. Her father was a famous director and her mother had her very own fashion line that has been selling millions. Perfect life? You could say that. But she was also conceited, mean, and self centered. I hated being friends with her but she somehow always knew where i was in high school and hang out with me. She said we were 'best friends.' She could be a good friend sometimes but sometimes she would be the worst friend you could ever have.  College was my only escape from her.

 "You're living here now?" she asked, surprised.  I just nodded my head awkwardly and smiled. 

"Yup. But only for a few months until my parents come back from their business trip," I said. 

Paige plastered a sympathetic smile. "Well you know you could always stay at my mansion if you ever want to. My home is your home. You've been a great friend to me so why shouldn't I let you stay over!" she said. "Hey is Kim here?" 

"Umm," I thought for a moment, looking in both directions even though I knew Kim was probably in her room or flirting with James. "I think so. Wanna come with me?" 

Please say no. Please say no. "Sure! Lead the way Vanessa." Dang it. 

I smiled and we walked to the apartment. I opened the door and Paige walked in after me. Kim was on the couch reading a Harry Potter novel while James looked at himself in the mirror, Logan was searching through medical schools, Carlos was playing on his DS 3D and Kendall was eating the Canadian Cereal he got called 'Holy Crap.' 

"Um Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan meet my best friend Paige Sutton. Paige meet Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan," I introduced.

"Oh hello Kendall. Nice to see you again," Paige greeted Kendall. I raised an eyebrow. 

"You and Kendall know each other?" I asked as I looked between her and Kendall. 

"Um yeah. Paige is my ex-girlfriend," Kendall said. 

Paige had left to go to her apartment which was 2 floors higher than us as I locked myself in my room. I was writing in my journal when someone knocked on my door. I sat the pencil and journal down and got up to unlock the door. "I've been calling you for forever. Why aren't you picking up?" Kendall asked.

"Oh. I broke my phone," I stated, hoping Kendall wouldn't ask why. 

"Oh. Well do you want to come with me to buy you a new one? I was going to go to the mall anyway," he said. My face lit up and I smiled. 

"Sure." I slipped on my ballet flats and ran to catch up with Kendall. I waved a busy Kim goodbye and ran out the apartment. I hopped into the car as Kendall started it up. He chuckled and put on his sunglasses before driving out to the mall. "Ow." I kept saying as he drove and my hair would whack me a few times. Kendall chuckled and i glared at him. "Curse you hair." 

He chuckled again as he stepped out of the car. I walked out after him and started to walk inside the mall. 

We walked inside the store, I eyed the many phones that were set up on top of the glass counters. The Galaxy X3 phones caught my eye and  I raced to look at them. Kendall laughed and slowly walked toward me. 

After I picked out the phone and the matching case and some accessories, Kendall and I (after a long time of arguing) paid for the items. "Thanks Kendall," I said once we walked out of the mall. 

"You're welcome," he said and kissed my forehead. 

'OH MY GOD IT'S KENDALL SCHMIDT!!!" some fan-girls yelled and squealed so loud that I was surprised that the guys weren't deaf already. 

"RUN!" Kendall said as he took my hand in his and started to run to the car. We hopped in, buckled up and raced out of the parking lot so fast i could hear burning rubber. 

Ha ha. Best. Day. Ever. 

YEAH! ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I'M SO HAPPY AND I THINK THIS WAS THE MOST FUN CHAPTER TO WRITE. haha oh and I got some news from my friend Wolfie or AnyKindOfBandanaGirl and she says that she might start to read this story and I'm EXTREMELY nervous cause well 1 my 2 other friends Tori and Mimi are already reading this story and I'm already nervous when I post another chapter, and 2 Wolfie is such a great writer (just like Mimi and Tori) and I always compare my writing to hers and hers is WAY better. But alas it is time for her to read something by me and i can't force her to stop reading. So Wolfie, Tori, and Mimi if you like this chapter please tell me. <33 LOL Um...OH READ THEIR STORIES PEOPLE. THEY'RE AWESOME. 

REMEMBER TO VOTE/COMMENT/LOVE!!! 

LATERZ