chapter 7

Chapter 7

     Vanessa's Point Of View

   It's been about 2 weeks since I was in the hospital. I pretty much ate, took my medicine, got some fresh air, went to the bathroom, then slept, then did the same thing the next day. So it was a pretty boring couple of days. 

 But today was different. Today I got to do something really fun. If you didn't know, today is Logan's birthday!!! And the boys told me what they do on birthdays so I went along with the plan. 

 During the afternoon, Carlos led Logan to the empty elevator which had only me and Logan in it. There was a few awkward silences but the boys told me to talk to him. We each had directions and someone was filming it. So somewhere in the elevator was a small camera or mic, which would listen to our conversation. "So how's your birthday coming along?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"Good. Actually great. So I heard you're going on a date with Kendall." I nodded in agreement but cringed a bit because I knew the boys were listening. "So does that mean you like Kendall?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Nice try Logan. But I'm not telling you. Just because I go on a date with Kendall doesn't mean that he's my favorite. I could go on a date with you and I wouldn't care," I stated confidently. 

He smiled evilly and I suddenly got nervous. Oh God, he's asking me these questions and the guys are hearing my answers. I bit my lip. "So will you go on a date with me?" he asked suddenly. My head whipped to face him and I raised an eyebrow. "Just kidding. Camille would kill me if I went on a date with you." I sighed in relief. "Oh and you do so many things just like Kendall. That might mean something." My eyes widened once he said that. The elevator doors opened and I stepped out first. Then when Logan stepped out, Kendall tackled him to the ground and they all elevated him by arms and legs. 

 Logan screamed and struggled but the boys were too strong for him. They led him out of the lobby and to the park. "Guys let me go!!" Carlos' hand slipped and it set Logan free. 

"NO!!! GET HIM!!" I yelled. James tackled him to the ground and they were on-top of each other. Katie came up behind them and put the cake to his face. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!" we all yelled. James let him free and we all laughed as Logan tried to get the cake off of his face. 

Logan laughed and ran after all of us to spread cake on us. He hugged Kendall, James, Carlos, and Katie who got cake on them. I got a few pieces on me and eventually we had a full on food fight in the park. It was so much fun!!

 Once we all got cleaned, we met up in the park again and ate some pizza and cake which had Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan's faces on it. It also said, 'Happy Birthday Logan! Your age has elevated a little higher. haha Anyway wouldn't it be cool if we ruled the world? Well today you will rule the world, since it is your birthday. Have a great day! We love you!', in icing. Then all of his friends signed it. Which was really hard because we tried to get it everywhere on the cake and to get all of his friends to sign it. And he has a lot of friends!!

By the end of the day all of us were smiling and laughing and just having a great time! It was beginning to get dark, so some of us headed home. We all walked to the apartment and sat down to watch a movie. "Happy birthday Logie. I hope you had a fun time," I said, as I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. 

"Thanks. And yeah I had fun. I had a great birthday party, I spent the day with my friends, and I got to be in a food fight. What else can a guy want?" he said. We all laughed and gave him gestures of affection. I smiled. This is how it should be all the time. No drama, no crying, no one's sent to the hospital. Just great friends hanging out with each other and having a great time. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE....

  So it is a short chapter, but I like it. It's pretty much a filler or a birthday chapter to our Logie Bear! Happy birthday Logan!!! They grow up so fast *wipes away a tear* So like I said this is just a filler and a chapter I wanted to do before something really big happens. And I really forced myself to do this so I can post it actually ON Logan's birthday. 

His birthday is on September 14th, just in case you didn't know. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!! <33333

Love ya all!!! 

Live, Love, Laugh.

#JOLFIEISREAL