Chapter 26

Chapter 26-Kendall's Point Of View:

I sighed loudly, stepping outside of my room and into the bathroom. I looked absolutely horrible. My hair was a mess, there were dark bags under my eyes, and my eyes were bloodshot.

I sighed again and splashed cold water onto my face.

Once I was done in there, I got myself dressed and made my way to the elevator to go down to the lobby. "Kendall!" Kim called behind me.I walked faster to get to the elevator. "Kendall!" Kim yelled again. 

 When I pressed the elevator door, the doors opened and I jumped in quickly, then shut the doors. I let out a sigh of relief and leaned against the steel doors of the elevator. "Kendall, we need to talk." I turned around and jumped 10 feet in the air when my eyes met Kim's. 

"H-how?" I asked flabbergasted. 

Kim shook her head. "We'll talk about that a different time. We need to talk about Vanessa." 

My heart swelled at the sound of her name. I gulped nervously and concentrated on the humming of the elevator as it made its way down to the lobby. "What about her?" The elevator made a ding and the double doors opened, revealing the lobby. Kim and I stepped out of the elevator. I leaned on a nearby wall, avoiding eye contact with Kim. I hoped that this conversation would be over soon. 

 A sigh escaped Kim's lips "I keep going over to our house, but she won't listen to me. She's really upset, Kendall. She's hurt and I feel horrible about being the cause of her pain," Kim explained. 

"Maybe you shouldn't have kissed me then," I said to her. To be honest I actually was kind of mad at Kim because she made me lose the girl I loved. 

"Kendall!" she yelled. "You know what she would have done if I didn't do it. I know it was horrible and I'm ashamed that I hurt my sister, but I couldn't risk getting everyone hurt and maybe killed." 

TO BE CONTINUED..