Prologue..

Prologue

"Hey Sonam, So what do you think?" says Milly Kumar one of Sonam's best friends since college.

"Well, you look lovely Mills!" says Sonam smiling but tries to hide her sarcasm.

"Ok, what do you really want to say?" asks Milly.

"Umm..nothing."

"Don't nothing me. Sonam you are my maid of honor! Out with it!" says Milly glaring at Sonam.

"Ahh...you know me too well!"

"Well I am shocked that you are getting married! I mean what's the point?" says Sonam.

"I love him. He loves me. We want to spend the rest of our lives together!" says Milly nodding her head thinking, 'Here comes that talk again! Sigh'

"But you know there are only two kinds of guys in this world right! Either that guy cheats on you or he tries to control you and makes your life a living hell!" says Sonam exasperated.

"Honey! When will you realize this! Not all guys are like that! You have to get over it!" says Milly with a concerned look on her face.

"I can't Mills because  what I am saying is true but since your happiness is important I will make sure your wedding day turns out to be amazing." Says Sonam smiling.

"And..." says Milly looking at her with a knowing expression.

"Ahh..and ok fine! I won't use the word divorce!" says Sonam and hugs her.

"Stop using that word atleast  untill I get married. Ok? And Don't use that word in front of my fiancé" says Milly.

"Yes Mam." Says Sonam in a mocking tone.

***

Hello everyone!! Hope you liked the prologue! Do let me know what you guys think!!! Vote and comment!!! :)