Chapter 21

A/N: IMPORTANT.

Hey guys!! how are you all!!! :)

So i hope you like this one and sorry in case of errors!!

Btw you guys should check out this book of peoms by my best friend called "Friendship...love....life..." 

She is an amazing poetess!!! she wrote a peom for me too!! :P :) am i lucky or what!!

Oh her user name is  NishaMisra!! So do support her you guys!!!

And now!!! Another annoucement!!!

My good friend Swetha_Davaluri and  Me are co-Writing a book called, "The Genes Effect"

So do add it on your library!!! we will post  the prologue soon!! :)

It would mean the world to us if you guys support us!!

love you all!!! :)

cheers!!!

PS: I POSTED A YOUTUBE LINK FOR SONG WHICH SONAM SINGS SO DO LISTEN ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

xoxo!!

:)

Chapter 21 

*April*

"Onichiva Akio." Says Sonam as she enters her hotel lobby. 

"Ohio! What plans today?" says Akio. 

"Well I am meeting this friend of mine Jeffrey." 

"Oh...that handsome tall doctor! Do you like him?" says Akio winking. 

"What! No!! He is just a friend." 

"Well, when I had the pleasure of meeting him he was looking at you as if you were this amazingly tasty sushi!" says Akio and laughs. 

"Oh wow!! Noo!!" says Sonam as her face turns red. 

"So, I will meet you in a while then, have fun!" says Aiko winking and leaves. 

"Bye! See you at lunch!" says Sonam as she heads out of her hotel. 

***

"So will you be attending the Sakura matsuri street festival?" says Jeffrey. 

"Oh, yes. I am doing an article on that." Says Sonam sipping her coffee. 

The past few months had passed quickly for Sonam. She was busy traveling around Japan with Akio and had become good friends with her. She even met Jeffrey once before he left for the states but just yesterday he had called her and asked her to meet him because he wanted to tell her something important.

"So, how come you are here again?" asks Sonam. 

"Well, I had another meeting to attend....." 

"And..." says Sonam sensing there was something more. 

"And...I wanted to talk to about something." 

"Oh..ok what is it?" 

"Well....ever since I met you at the wedding I have been thinking of you Sonam. We kissed and it felt amazing but later on when nothing happened, I thought maybe it was just the atmosphere or something. So basically what I am trying to say is that I really like you..."