Chapter 12

hELLO everyone!!! :) How are you all?! :)

Hope you like this one! Sorry incase of errors!

Have fun reading this!!

Cheers!!

PS : Do check out the youtube video and read that part of the story! It will be more romantic!! :P :)

Chapter 12 

"Meena, just leave me alone." He says and starts to walk towards where he had last seen Sonam. 

As he looks around for her he spots her in some guy's arms. 

'Who the hell is that guy? Ahh..i knew it! She almost fell down and he grabbed her. I should be thankful for that but man that should have been me!' he thinks to himself and starts walking towards them. 

"Are you alright?" he says looking at Sonam. 

"Umm..ya..thanks." she says nodding. 

"So what brings you here?" asks Sonam recovering from being surprised. 

"Well, I knew I would find you here." He says winking. 

"Ha! Very funny! Are you stalking me?" she says smiling. 

"No, I happen to be a good friend of the groom Rohit." He says. 

"Oh that's nice. Shipa's my cousin." Says Sonam as Sam approaches them. 

"Hey Sonu are you ok?" he asks her. 

"Yes I am fine. This is Jeffrey White." Says Sonam introducing him to Sam. 

"Hey nice to meet you. Thanks for helping her. Sonam can be very clumsy at times." Says Sam smiling. 

"No I am not. Will you excuse us for a second?" says Sonam as she drags Sam away from him. 

"Why did you say that and what was Meena doing with you?" says Sonam hissing angrily. 

"What! I didn't say anything. You can be a klutz sometimes! As for Meena she was the one who was trying to grope me and I had to get away but anyway why should that bother you?" he says smirking. 

"What?!...umm well you know that she is a slut! She ruined my marriage and you just broke up with Hilary, I was looking out for you." She says indignantly. 

"Well, you don't need to. I am fine." He says. 

"Ok fine. I am going to talk to Jeffrey." She says and turns around and walks away. 

'Idiot! He thinks he can do whatever he likes!..Well...I'll show him.' sighs Sonam internally and heads towards Jeffrey. 

"Damn! My bloody ego. Why didn't I tell her?! She is talking to that Jeffrey guy! And as we all know she has a weakness for guys with blue eyes!' Sighs Sam. 

"Hey Jeffrey sorry about that." She says. 

"That's alright. Is that your boy friend?"  

"Oh him! haha noo! Noo! He is just an old friend." She says laughing out loud. 

***

The DJ announces that the sangeet program was about to start so everyone settles down at their tables. 

The Sangeet opens with the bride and groom performing followed by performances from friends and family members of the lovely couple. 

"So now its party time people! Everyone on the dance floor." Announces the DJ.