Chapter 24

Hey guys!! sorry for the late update but this is the last chapter so i was reluctant to write it but i couldn't stay away from witing!! sigh!!

anyway there is an EPILOGUE after this so do stay tuned!!

Well thanks a lot for your support you guys!! :) I am sad and happy!! 

Anyway have fun reading this and sorry incase of errors!!

Oh do check out the you tube video on the side!!!

Cheers!!

xoxo!!

Chapter 24

"Oh my god!" says Sonam as she gasps. 

Sam and Sonam hold each other after they swim up to the surface. They look at each other and suddenly burst out laughing. 

"Well, that's a story that our kids will love." Says Sam. 

"Indeed! We will be the cool parents." Says Sonam smiling. 

The Japanese guy who had earlier forced Sonam on to the boat with Sam comes towards them on his boat. 

"Are you ok?" he asked. 

"Yes." Both of them nod. 

He pulls them up on to his boat and hands them a warm blanket each. He starts rowing them back towards the docking area. 

"Thank you." Says Sonam as he nods in acknowledgement. 

Sam suddenly stands up and starts to sing one of Sonam's favorite songs, "The woman I love." By Jason Mraz. (Video on the side.)

"Maybe I annoy you with my choices 

Well, you annoy me sometimes too with your voice 

But that ain't enough for me 

To move out and move on 

I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love

We don't have to hurry 

You can take as long as you want 

I'm holdin' steady 

And my heart's at home 

With my hand behind you 

I will catch you if you fall 

I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love

Sometimes the world can make you feel 

You're not welcome anymore 

And you beat yourself up 

You let yourself get mad 

And in those times when you stop lovin' 

The woman I adore 

You can relax 

Because, babe, I got your back 

Mm, I got you

I don't wish to change you 

You've got it under control 

You wake up each day different 

Another reason for me to keep holdin' on 

I'm not attached to any way you're showing up 

I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love 

Yeah I'm gonna love you, oh, yeah 

I'm gonna love you 

You're the woman I love"

Sonam looks at him with happy tears in her eyes as the boat guy looks at both of them as if they had gone completely bonkers.

"And you are the man I love. Thank you for always being there for me!" Says Sonam as he kisses her gently.

"Of course my dear! That's what the song says, it doesn't matter if you are crazy or not." Says Sam winking as Sonam hits him on his shoulder.

People had gathered around to see if the couple who had fallen in to the water were alright. They finally climb out of the boat as Milly, Nick and Aiko rush towards them.

"Sonu! Sam! Are you guys alright?!" says Milly rushing towards them.

"Oh we are fine!" says Sonam smiling.

"Yes!! You guys are together!!! Our plan worked!!" says Milly jumping around.

"What do you mean our plan? It was my idea!" says Nick shaking hands with Sam.

"Whatever!" says Milly feeling offended.

"I think we should head back to the hotel. You guys are wet." Says Aiko. 

They all nod in agreement and start walking towards the exit.

"Congratulations on confessing your feelings." Says Aiko as Sonam smiles happily at her. Things were finally looking up.

***

After heading back to the hotel Sonam and Sam head towards her room and change in to warmer clothes. They order room service and sit on the bed to eat some food and drink coffee. 

"So, when did you get here?" asks Sonam sipping coffee. 

"I got here today morning." says Sam sitting beside her. 

"So.." says Sonam suddenly feeling nervous. 

"So..." says Sam slowly kissing her. 

They both hold each other and gently fall on the bed. Sam kisses her on her lips and slowly starts to kiss her neck. 

"Sam.." whispers Sonam. 

"Ya." 

"I am sorry." She says as he slowly pulls her up on the bed wrapping his arms around her. 

"For what?" 

"You know...for putting you through all this...me running away...and all that." 

"Sonu..I love you!! I made mistakes too!! I even married Hilary! I was so blind to see that I was always in love with you. So I am sorry too." He says as they both hold each other. 

"Thanks Sammy. So I guess we are even ha!" 

" Yes we are! Thank you my love. You never stopped loving me." he says as they both kiss each other. 

After years of falling in love, failing in love, breaking her heart, Sonam finally managed to heal her damaged heart. Her healer was none other than her childhood/best friend Sam Dawson, the man of her dreams.

****

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.