Chapter 22

HEY guys!!!

how are you all?

hope you like this one!!! sorry in case of errors!! :)

oh do check out a new book called "The Genes Effect." written by ME and Swetha_Davaluri.

it would mean a lot to us!!!;)

cheers!

xoxo!! :)

***

Chapter 22

"Heyyy!!!! Sonuu!!! " Screams Milly as she hugs Sonam. 

"Hey Mills!! Wow! It hurts!" she squeaks out as she releases her from a bone crushing hug.

"Hey baby sis." Says Nick kissing his sister on the cheek. 

"Hey bro, so how was the flight? Did Milly ever shut up?" asks Sonam as both brother and sister burst out laughing. 

"Oh whatever." Says Milly with a sarcastic look. 

"Hi you must Sonam's brother and sister-in-law, Welcome!" says Aiko smiling. 

"Ohio!!" says Milly saking her hand. 

"Um...it's four in the afternoon." Says Sonam. 

"I said hello." Says Miily. 

"Hello means konichiwa!" says Sonam. 

"Oh that's ok! Let's take you guys to your hotel room." says Aiko as they all head towards the elevator. 

"Hehe..its not ohio it's konichiwa...." says Nick trying not to laugh. 

"Oh as if you know how to speak to Japanese!" says Milly hitting him on his shoulder. 

***

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" asks Sonam meeting Nick and Milly for breakfast. 

"Well, we should take the bullet train trip and check out Mount Fuji and Lake Ashi! What do you think?" says Milly looking at a travel guide. 

"Sure! Nick?" says Sonam sipping her coffee.