Chapter 11

Hey guys!!! how are you??

Oh sorry in case of errors!!

For people who don't know what Sangeet is, it's a musical event oraganised before the wedding where friends and realtives of the bride and groom perform dance numbers which can sometimes be like a competition too.

So i hope you enjoy this one!! :)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to  @BookAddict90 who is one of my new readers!! thank you dear for reading my book!! :)

Cheers! :)

Chapter 11 

"Sonam!! How are you?!" says Shilpa running towards her and embracing her tightly. 

"Hey Shilpa! Congratulations!!" says Sonam smiling. 

"Thank you! Oh hey Sam!" she says hugging him. 

"Congrats Shilpa." He says smiling a little uncomfortably as Sonam suppresses a giggle. 

"Oh Thank you. I am sorry about  Hilary and you but I think you are better off without her." She says patting on his shoulder as he mumbles a small "Thank you." 

They all enter the lovely hotel and check in to their rooms. 

"Wow! The hotel is near the beach and its summer! Amazing isn't Sam!" says Sonam delightedly. 

"Yes it is." He says smiling. 'She looks happy. I wish I could just tell her how I feel but my idiotic heart isn't ready! Why didn't I tell her when we were teenagers! Sigh!' 

They get in to the lift and head towards their rooms. Sonam and Sam get adjoining rooms. Sonam enters the room and finds a cute bed and furniture made of dark mahogany wood and right in front of the bed a small TV was placed with a cute side table with a lovely flower vase. 

Sonam sighs in content and puts her bags aside and falls on the bed. 

"Ahh...paradise." She says relaxing herself. After lying down for a while she heads to the bathroom to shower and changes in to shorts and a white sleeveless top. She ties her hair in a messy bun and looks around her room. 

'Oh I didn't see that door before.' She thinks to herself and opens the door and looks inside. 

"Ahh!" screams Sonam as she closes her eyes. 

"Sonam! What the..." says Sam who was wearing his pants. 

"Sorry! Sorry! I thought this was another entrance." She says immediately shutting the door. 

She sits on the bed to calm herself down. 'ok! I saw his shirtless for the first time! Wow! He is hot! His flat chest and smooth skin...shh!! Noo!! Don't think about that Sonam!! Shh!! My dear brain please behave yourself!' 

There is a knock on the door and Sam enters, "Want to explore the beach?"  

"Yes sure." She says as she tries to control her blush. 

They walk out of the room and head towards the elevator. 

As they get in to the elevator Sonam says, "Ah..Sammy sorry about earlier." 

"Oh it's ok Sonu. It's not like I haven't seen you like that before." Says Sam smirking. 

"Oh..alright then..What!? What the hell? When did you see me naked!!!!!" she screams as her mind goes ballistic.