Demon!Dean X Reader ~ 9

I am only on the beginning of season 7, so work with me here. I felt exotic. So three exotic imagines by yours truly! XD last one though, I swear.

For now.

    You were scared. You were scared of him. Your boyfriend. Sometimes, he would just giggle for no reason, or if he was talking to you, his eyes would flash black and he wouldn't even realize. Once, he came home from some bar and talked to you straight.
  "This is me, (Y/n). You just don't want to believe it. And do you know, that it's taking everything I got to not just come over there and rip your throat out, and Sam's?" Your eyes widened at this. "...with my teeth." He smiled creepily at you and flashed his eyes black. He knew that this got you. You couldn't take this anymore, being alone with Dean. You ran up to Sam's room and knocked furiously. Sam opened the door.
   "(Y/n), what is it-" you ran past him and closed the door. You tried to calm down your hitched breathing, and sat on Sam's bed with your hands in your hair. That's when you broke down. Sam came over immediately.
   "Woah, (Y/n). What's wrong?" Sam wrapped his good arm around you. You sniffled.
  "I can't take this anymore. Dean is freaking me out, man." You whispered, and Sam nodded. "I feel you there. What'd he say this time? Is he sober?" You shook your head.
   "He isn't sober. He told me that he is this-this monster, and that he wants to rip our throats out..." You looked up at Sam. "...with his teeth." You let a few tears slip out, but quickly wiped them away.
  "Jesus." Is all Sam could say. He hugged you with his arm, and let you cry. Dean was terrifying. No one can deny that. He's a demon.
  "It's okay, (Y/n)-" someone knocked on the door.
  "(Y/n)! I know you're in there!" He banged harder. Sam slipped from your grip on him and opened the door.
  "About time, Sammy." Dean barged past Sam and stood in front of you.
  "Come on, time for bed." He grabbed your arm tightly and dragged you to his room. You looked at Sam with a worried expression, and he returned it. You lay in Dean's bed as he slammed the door and marched himself to another bar, and you fell asleep crying. You didn't want Dean to be like that forever. You prayed to all the friggin angels in heaven that someday, you'd have the friendly, sweet, and humorous Dean Winchester back.