I'd Love To Be Your Muse

Finn sat in the cockpit of Poe's fighter, a small sketchbook in hand and a pencil that had been used to the max - it was barely a stub-. He had been drawing for hours it seemed, passing time on his "day off" whilst Rey was with Luke training and Poe hummed quietly below him, working on something mechanical that Finn didn't care about.
If anybody saw what he was drawing he would probably die from embarrassment, not because it was in appropriate, but because he did not want anybody to know that he had memorized Rey's face well enough to draw her realistically without a reference. Also because nobody but Poe knew he could draw.
"Holy shit that's amazing!" Finn jumped at the sound of Poe's voice behind him, accidentally pressing his pencil down and breaking the lead. He spun around and glared at his friend.
"Can you keep quiet?" he whispered slightly angrily and looked back at the picture to make sure it wasn't messed up from his hand slipping. All was fine. Poe chuckled and looked at the picture.
"Sorry. But seriously man, that's amazing. Where did you learn to draw like that?" he swung his feet down into the cockpit. Finn wondered how he even got there.
"Uuuuhhh... Not sure really. I used to doodle in my personal journals when I was still a storm trooper." he said plainly and drew another strand of hair that seemed to perfectly finish the drawing. Poe looked at it intently.
"Wow. You should totally give that to her".
"What????!!? Are you kidding me? Noooooooo that would be far too embarrassing." Finn could feel his cheeks heat up from the sheer thought of showing this to Rey. The need to disappear flooded over his body. Poe furrowed his brow.
"Seriously? I don't think so. I think she would really like it. Especially since its you and not some creep." he grinned and took the sketchbook.
"Hey! Give that back! What are you doing?!" Finn grabbed at it but Poe had already jumped down to the ground and started running. He called back.
"If you won't show it to her, I WILL!!" Finn scrambled out of the cockpit and followed after his friend but remembered: Rey wasn't even on base. Finn called out teasingly.
"Jokes on you! She's not even here!" he grinned, thinking he'd won. Poe stopped and turned, grinning and breathing a little harder from the sudden burst of energy and laughter.
"Then I'll keep it till she gets back! And I'll hide it so you won't be able to steal it back!" he ran off again and Finn let out a heavy sigh of defeat.
"Damn it Poe..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finn searched frantically through his friends stuff, not even caring if he made a mess. He needed to find that sketchbook. He really didn't want Rey to see. He was afraid she wouldn't like it.
Everything was on the floor. Pillows, sheets, papers, everything. The leather-bound book was nowhere to be found. Finn felt defeated until he remembered that Poe kept his most treasured and private items inside a secret compartment of his fighter.
"If I die. They die with me."
Finn hurried outside to the fighter and looked around to make sure Poe wasn't there. He quietly climbed the ladder and skillfully opened the little hatch beside the seat. There it was. His sketchbook. He snatched it up and hurried off. He was victorious over his cunning best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rey was coming back to base and Finn was excited beyond all measure. Unfortunately, his squad was called out to a small skirmish just as she arrived. He didn't even get to say hello.
When he got back he had a few scratches, he was tired, and most of all he just wanted Rey.
He walked through the halls until he reached their room, entering and not looking up from the ground until he collapsed on the bed. Rey was sitting at the desk staring at something intently and smiling down at it. What could she be smiling at? Oh no. Finn's brain panicked and he shot up, running to the desk and trying to snatch away the sketchbook he had accidentally left out that morning. He was always rushed. Rey pulled it out of his reach first, though.
"Nononononnono Reyyyyyyy.... You... You weren't supposed to see that..." he was on the verge of tears from embarrassment. Rey set the book back down and stood up, reaching her arms around him and pulling him into a tight, tight hug. She felt different.
"I missed you, Finn."
"I... I missed you too, Rey." it was a good different.
He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and sighed. With her face buried in his chest she whispered.
"Why did you never tell me you could draw?" Finn felt a slight stab of guilt. He should have told her.
"I don't know... I guess... I didn't think, maybe, that you would like it... Or something. I don't know... I don't know..." he looked down at the sketchbook, open to the page with her face so carefully and precisely drawn.
"Well, for your information... The one of me is my favourite. You really are amazing, Finn." she mumbled into his chest still. He could feel his heart skip a little. She liked his art.
"Really?"
"Really. Now draw me again. I'd love to be your muse."