The End

"I can't believe you and your precious Jedi master haven't figured it out yet." Kylo sneered, pacing in front of Rey. She stood with her lightsaber at the ready but his was at his side, pointed towards the ground. Rey furrowed her brow.

"Figured what out yet?" She spat and turned her stance as he slowly started to leave her field of vision.

"There's a reason that wretched child you're carrying is so strong with the Force. A reason why we can all sense it already." He smirked, the scar across his face twitching slightly. She saw him yet to hide a wince of pain. Rey looked down at her stomach, not showing yet and confused as to why he was bringing it up; she wasn't surprised that he knew, however. She  at him with fire in her eyes, a certain maternal instinct kicking in.

" Would that be? What is the reason?" She inquired, stepping towards him slowly. Kylo let out a low chuckle.

"That precious storm trooper of yours... I did some intense reading up on his old files and records. Turns out... He's the great grandson of an old Jedi Master." Rey's mind was spinning, thinking about the possibility of what her enemy was saying. It made sense; the random moments when Finn seemed to hear her thoughts, his aptitude with a saber(sure he had been trained with all sorts of weapons but not everyone could just do that.) , and their child.

"If what your saying is true... What does it mean?" She spoke calmly, feeling the cold wind blowing through her and watching as it blew her opponents hair in front of his eyes, momentarily blinding him. Suddenly he was advancing on her, crackling lightsaber ready to strike

"IT MEANS I HAVE TO DESTROY WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED!!!" he screamed angrily and Rey found herself parrying. When he was angry he was more vulnerable and she needed to use that to her advantage. They battled for a long time but it seemed that nothing she tried worked. They parried, swung and blocked until Rey found herself with her back to the rocks and nowhere to go. Kylo was racing towards her and she could feel the panic rising in her chest. She couldn't see her saber anywhere and gave in, closing her eyes and focusing on the ring on her finger. Suddenly though his pounding footsteps stopped, the broken crackling of his lightsaber disappeared and she heard a body thud to the ground. She could hear the more controlled hum of her own weapon. Rey opened her eyes. There stood Finn, lightsaber clutched tightly in both of his hands and chest heaving. He dropped the weapon, the hum stopping as it hit the mossy ground, and hurried over to her. His arms were so tight around her that she thought she would be crushed but it didn't keep her from returning the embrace with equal desperation.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?!... Holy shit... It's over...." He muttered into her hair. Rey relaxed against him. When did he get here?

"Finn when did you get here?" She looked up at him.

"I felt like something was going to go wrong... It kept nagging ... So I made Poe fly me. Turns out I was right.." They were quiet for a moment before he pulled her into a kiss. Rey relished the feeling of his lips against hers and felt herself tearing up in relief. She pulled back and whispered chuckling at the irony of what Kylo had revealed to her.

"When we get home... Boy... Do I have something to tell you..."