Chapter 1

Aaliyah POV

Today is day 1 with these fools and I'm not feeling this job. Who wants to babysit when they can be doing something fun?

I threw my Friends t shirt over my head and slid my feet into my Air Max. There is no need to be fashionable in front of a bunch of fools who don't know Tom Ford from Michael Kors.

I walked downstairs and saw them in the White Room, watching ESPN. They all looked back once I cleared my throat.

"Bout time LiLi." Justin laughed.

"I thought you fell asleep in the tub." DJ smirked. I flipped all of them the bird and grabbed my keys.

"So lets go to the warehouse." I said. The warehouse is where my dad does all his work. All of his illegal business, might I add.

I hopped in my white BMW and followed them to the warehouse. We pulled up to a big building that looked like it was a hundred years old. I got out the car and my mouth fell open.

"I can't believe daddy working out this dump." I said.

"Don't judge a book by its cover baby girl." DJ said walking into the building with the boys. I followed them and I could not believe what I was seeing. This place looked amazing. It had marble floors, big fluffy couches, and a huge television. There was a bar and everything!

"This is beautiful." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" DJ asked as he hooked up the Playstation 3 to the huge flat screen tv. Justin hopped over the couch and grabbed the other stick to play. I just sat on the other couch as they began playing NBA 2k13.

"I love basketball. I prefer the Boston Celtics." I said showing them my Celtics undershirt.

"I feel sorry for you." Justin said laughing. I slowly pulled my shirt down and sat on the couch, sadly.

"He just hating. I like the Celtics too." DJ said.

"It's all about the Miami Heat baby." Justin said.

"Forget the Heat! They ain't got much on Rajon Rondo." I said while smirking. It's the truth.

"Man forget him." Justin said shooing his hand.

A knock suddenly came to the door. We all got quiet and looked at each other. We were waiting on someone to at least get up and see who was the uninvited guest.

"Who the heck is that?" I whispered.

"I don't know, but whoever it is is going to get they ass bust." DJ said, pulling out his gun and pointed it towards the door. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly.

"What the hell you wa-" I was about to say until I noticed it was a pizza man holding three large pizzas. He looked so terrified as he could see DJ with his gun on him.

"Oh! I am so sorry." I said feeling bad.

"Dude you had me about to shoot you!" DJ snapped as he tucked the gun back in his pants. At this point, the pizza man was about to drop the pizza and run.

"Who the hell ordered pizza?" I turned around and yelled.

"Oh my bad! That's mines." Big James said pushing me out the way and taking the pizza. His big strong arms hurt my shoulder. He paid the man and closed the door in his face. I stared at how quick the boys attacked the pizza. I walked over to get some pizza and all three boxes were empty.

"So I don't have any?" I whined.

"Sorry LiLi." Justin said with a mouth full of pizza.

"You can have mine." DJ said so sweetly. He handed me his plate with no hesitation. I smiled and only took one slice of his pizza. I don't want him to starve because I'm spoiled.

DJ POV

I sat there watching her eat my pizza. I guess she knew I was staring because she began blushing. That was the most cutest thing I have ever seen.

"What you looking at?" She asked so that only I could hear. I noticed her cheeks got redder.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head still looking at her.

"Damn DJ get out her face." Justin said laughing. I gave him a death glare.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Forget you!" He yelled back as he stood up. I stood up too.

"Everybody sit down and chill." Aaliyah said while she stood between us. I backed away and sat back down.

"Mane, Justin sit down! DJ is your boy." Victor said pulling Justin back down on the couch.

"They're going to be back in each other's face in a few minutes." Big James said while laughing.

"Now I'm not breaking no fight up. Y'all better hug this shit out!" Aaliyah yelled. Everybody burst out in laughter. We couldn't even keep a straight face around her.

"Okay I see y'all not taking me seriously." She pouted.

"I take you serious girl." Justin said.

"Yea, we respect you ma." I said pulling her down to sit beside me. She looked at me with a nice smile. I couldn't help but smile. I like the vibe coming off her. But I wasn't gone tell her. She is the boss's daughter!

-----

IT'S SHORT BUT KEEP READING!