Chapter 27

Aaliyah POV

I woke up to a bright and sunny day in Compton. I wonder what type of shit I'm gone get in today! I probably just go house and car shopping with DJ and go see my mom. I hope she woke so she could tell me the fools that did this! First I got to figure out who drive a red Camry because that's probably who broke in my dad's stash too. Whoever is bold enough to steel from Ice obviously doesn't care about their life. Now anybody who is breathing on this earth know my daddy is the king in these strips. Just thinking about somebody all in my crib robbing us pissed me off. So that mean you had to have major balls to come in my hood and into my shit! Mane shit crazy. I stood up and went into my bathroom to take care of my hygienes. I walked out and began getting dressed. I put on a black crop top that said 'I Love You' in big red letters, my red skinny jeans, and bred 11's. I let my long wavy hair hang today. I must admit I looked nice today. I grabbed my keys and phone and went downstairs.

"Where the fuck you going with them lil clothes on?!" My daddy snapped as he sat in the white room with DJ, Justin, Victor, and James. It reminded me of the first day I met them.

"I was going with him but I guess not." I said looking at DJ.

"Nah ma I got the whip." He said tossing me his keys. I just know this fool didn't go without me! I opened the front door and saw a black Bentley parked beside my car. I closed the door and turned back to them.

"I thought you wanted me to go with you." I whined as I squeezed in between him and Victor on the couch.

"I just decided to go earlier." He said. I stared at him then back to my dad.

"So what y'all in here talking about?" I said leaning on DJ and kicking my feet up in Victor's lap.

"Did DJ tell you we ran into Meagan and Pookie yesterday?" My daddy said blowing out smoke from his blunt. I sat up straight and got my legs off of Victor.

"Well I guess I be the last to know everything!" I snapped as I looked at DJ.

"I ain't want you worrying and shit mane." He said.

"Da who is Pookie?" I said ignoring DJ ass because he know what he be doing. He gone make me knock his ass out.

"Meagan brother." He replied back.

"Yea the nigga that tried to kill us way back." Victor spoke out.

"Kill y'all? For what?" I said surprised.

"Meagan lying ass." DJ mumbled.

"Da I think I have a clue who broke in your stash." I said.

"Who?!" He said anxiously.

"Meagan." I said. Everybody looked at each other. I think they hiding something. I'm not quite sure just yet.

"And what makes you think that?" My daddy said calming down again.

"Well I don't know for sure. But I have a real bad feeling she did. And da I swear if she touched my mama i'm gone empty the clip on her ass!" I snapped. My daddy just nodded as he smoked his blunt.

"That nigga Pookie thought he was gone get me. I laid that buster down." DJ said.

"I thought he was still locked up anyway." Justin snapped.

"The boys down the street said they saw a red Camry parked here earlier. Do y'all know anybody driving that?" I asked. It's like I shot all of them in the chest by the way they were looking.

"Dang did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Maneeeee." My dad groaned as he held his face in his hands. Okay they was starting to scare me.