Chapter 11

Ice POV

The whole plane ride was quiet. All I was thinking about was getting my daughter back.

I stepped off the plane with my luggages. I saw a beautiful woman leaning against a red sports car. It looked like Aaron. She was looking good. I walked over to her, staring face to face with her.

"So it is true?The queen is back?" I smirked. I couldn't be mad at Aaron. We were practically kids when we had Aaliyah. We were young and didn't know what we wanted. But I knew I wanted Aaliyah. I guess she didn't know that then.

"What can I say?" She opened her arms. I hugged her tightly.

"Come help me put the stuff in the trunk." I told her. We got everything in, then we got in and drove off.

"So, why were you in New York?" She asked me, never taking her eyes off the road.

"Handling business." I touched her long brown hair.

"We need to get back on our grind. You feels me? These youngsters don't know danger even when they paying with it." Aaron said, letting her ATL side come out of her.

"Calm down. I got a clue of who got her, but we got to find my young soldiers first." I said calmly.

Aaliyah POV

I woke up, sitting in a corner holding myself. I had a big t shirt on that said Bloody. That's when it all hit me. I started to scream. Monte swung the door open and gave me an evil look.

"Shut up!" He yelled. I let a few tears fall.

"I can't wait until they find you and kill you!" I snapped. He grabbed my hair and drug me down into the hall. He pushed me into a room filled with boys. I tried to turn around and run but I ran right into his chest. He pushed me into the boys.

"You broke her in already?" One boy said with his Spanish accent. I felt so dirty. I tried to brush their hands off me but they just kept touching me everywhere.

"Stop touching her and tie her up." Monte said. One boy pulled out a rope and tied my hands and legs. I spit right in his face. He pulled back with all his might and struck my face. My skin started to turn red. I was so angry and hurt.

"I can't wait til DJ and my daddy get here." I said coldly.

"What they gone do?" Monte laughed.

"They gone send your head back to Mexico!" I snapped. Everyone started laughing. I was ready to kill a bitch. This fool took my virginity and he trying to kill my peeps! I can't wait til DJ kick his ass.

DJ POV

Ice told us to wait at the warehouse for them. We sat quietly in the living room waiting. The door swung open and we all pulled our guns out and pointed them to the door.

"Oh my." Aaron held her hands up.

"It's just me." Ice held his hands up. We slowly put the guns down.

"I'm sorry. You depended on us and we let you down. But I'm not scared to tell you how much I love your daughter and I'm ready to kill for your daughter." I said.

"You think you got what it takes to ride with my daughter?" Ice smirked.

"I will ride, drive, roll, crawl, fly, walk, jog, and run with your daughter, man!" I let a tear fall. Aaron smiled widely.

"Aaliyah is like a part of the clique now. We got to go get her, now!" Justin said calmly. Ice just stared at us.

"I would kick all y'all asses but y'all my family." He said breaking a smile.

"Okay, enough of all this gushy stuff lets go get my baby." Aaron said. We all grabbed our guns and headed out to our cars. Justin, James, and Victor rode together. I hopped in Ice's Mustang with him and Aaron.

-----

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK