Chapter 30

Aaliyah POV

I slowly got off of DJ's lap as my dad stalked me all the way to another couch.

"So what you got for us Ice?" Victor said taking the tension off of me.

"Sail this shit for me." He said tossing the bags to the boys.

"Ice this just a pound." Victor said I dope ting the bag on every corner.

"Yea we ain't gone get shit with this." DJ said.

"Try to!" Daddy snapped. The boys looked confused at each other.

"No need to be mad at us because you don't want nobody touching your daughter!" Victor snapped.

"Naw Victor chill." DJ mumbled.

"Mane you can have this." Justin said tossing the coke back to him.

"Shit yea!" Victor said tossing it to him. DJ just stared at his bag.

"You gone bail on me too lil nigga?!" My daddy said. DJ shook his head.

"C'mon DJ." Victor begged. I rubbed DJ's back slowly. He looked up at me and shook his head. I had a puzzled look on my face.

"Money over everything." He said. My mouth fell open. I can't believe he just dissed me like that.

"That's my nigga." Daddy said nodding his head. I shot a look at him.

"You! It never fails! You always fuck shit up for me only because you don't care about nobody but Ice!" I yelled. Everybody looked surprised.

"Come on LiLi don't do this." Justin said tugging my arm.

"Naw mane! It's time I be heard in this bitch!" I snapped as I snatched away from his grip.

"You better watch your fucking mouth!" My daddy snapped.

"Mane shut up! You ain't nothing but a punk! You use your young niggas to do your dirty laundry! They got way more heart than you!" I snapped. His skin started to turn red in anger. I didn't care. Fuck what he think. I'm starting to really hate my daddy....I mean Ice! He don't even deserve to get called daddy.

"Come on LiLi lets leave." Victor said pulling on my arm. I turned to DJ mugging me and Victor.

"And you! I hope you had a good taste of this pussy cause you ain't never getting me again! You can have Meagan for all I care." I said. I am really disappointed at DJ. I thought he loved me. He chose money over his own girl. I been holding DJ down since day 1. He ain't gone ever find a down girl like me! I took a look at him then my daddy. I turned to Justin and Victor and nodded my head indicating that we should go. We walked out the warehouse without a word. We started on the sidewalk to Justin's house.

"Mane if you can't even trust family who can you trust?" Victor finally said.

"DJ letting Ice get in his head and shit." Justin said.

"I thought he loved me." I said trying to hold back tears but it didn't work. Victor and Justin wrapped their arms around me to comfort me.

"Mane if I had a down girlfriend like DJ had it wasn't no way I was gone let her slip away." Victor said.

"Yea especially if she willing to kill for me." Justin said. They are really good friends to me.

"Where James?" I asked.

"I have no idea. Earlier he said he was going to watch his younger brothers." Justin said.

"Wherever he at I'm sure he eating." Victor said causing all us to burst into laughter.

Meagan POV

I saw three people walking on the sidewalk across the street laughing and talking. Then I noticed it was Aaliyah, Justin, and Victor. Oh but no DJ! Shocked. Ugh I can't stand them. They will pay for what they did. They had no rights to do what they did! I turned to my red Camry where Pookie leaned against. He smirked at me deviously. I don't know if bringing Pookie back on the west coast with me was a good idea because I told him to scare Ice's wife not kill her. Or is she dead? Shit I don't know I just hope he don't do nothing else crazy.

"Where DJ?" He said chuckling. I just humped his shoulders. I cared about DJ! I really did! Until he started hoeing around on me and he wonder why I fucked his crew! Yea I got a baby! So what?! I love my son Drew with all my heart. And yea I tried to pun the baby on DJ but I really thought it was his! Come to find out it was one of the boys that worked for my daddy. After me and DJ fell out I just moved to Memphis with my mama. I'm gone go back once the summer over. And once I accomplish what I came down here for.

DJ POV

Aaliyah just left. She just don't understand. I got to make money in order to afford her spoiled ass. Aaliyah wants everything she sees and I try my best to get it for her. Then Victor and Justin bitch asses wanted to quit anyway. I ain't worried. They gone be back. Ice just paced back and forth.

"I'll sail they shit." I mumbled. He stopped in his tracks and looked up at me.

"For real?" He said.

"Yea." I said taking all the coke. I could tell it wasn't gone be easy by myself.

--------

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT COMMENT PLZ