Chapter 14

Aaliyah POV

I walked down to the kitchen with DJ. Why was I not surprised we found James hungry ass in here eating cookies.

"Nigga do you ever stop eating?" DJ said sitting across from her.

"When I stop eating food I start eating your mama." James snapped. I burst out in laughter and wrapped my arms around James. He felt just like a teddy bear.

"Fuck you James." DJ mumbled.

"I thought I was gone lose my best friend." James said wrapping his arms around me to hug me.

"Awwww James." I cooed.

"Oh break this shit up." Justin said walking in with Victor. We all laughed.

"You okay LiLi?" Victor said eyeing me. I felt nervous. I nodded slightly. He never took his eyes off me.

"Nigga stop staring at her." DJ snapped. We all burst out in laughter.

"Damn DJ I'm your cousin. You can't trust me?" Victor said laughing.

"Shit I wouldn't." Justin mumbled.

"Yea nigga I trust you." DJ said doing a handshake with Victor.

"Besides....this is my best friend." Victor said wrapping his arms around me.

"No she ain't!" James snapped as he pulled Victor's arms from around me. We all laughed.

"Nigga what if I want her to be my best friend?"Justin said.

"Nigga shut up you got DJ!" Victor snapped.

"All y'all can be my brothers." I laughed. I pulled all them in for a hug. I never had some down ass friends like them.

*

*

*

*

(Morning)

I woke up in my California king bed with a major head ache. My body felt so soar. I looked over to my right and found a sleeping DJ under my covers. I eased out of bed and went to the bathroom to take care of my hygienes. I came back out in bra and panties.

"Where you going?" A deep voice asked as I looked through my closet.

"Uh I don't know." I said innocently.

DJ POV

I woke up because I saw the bathroom light was on. I sat up on the edge of the bed and watched as she walked out and looked through her closet.

"Where you going?" I asked. She jumped and turned around.

"Uh I don't know." She said innocently. I patted the spot beside me for her to come sit down. She slowly walked I over. Mane her body was on point. She sat down beside me.

"I don't want to be home all day. I don't need y'all feeling sorry for me." She said.

"If you go out I'm gone have to come with you." I said. She just smiled and stood up.

"You just want to come with me anyway." She laughed as she playfully pushed me. I picked her up and slammed her on the bed laughing.

"Okay I was just playing." She laughed. I hovered my body over hers and stared down in her brown eyes. She looked up at me biting her bottom lip.

"I love you Aaliyah." I said softly. She began to blush.

"I love you too DJ." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips.

"Okay now lets get dressed so we can be out." I said hopping off her. I went in the bathroom and took care of my hygienes. I came back out and found Aaliyah fully dressed. She wore her white Trayvon Martin hoodie, black leggings, and black and white Jordan 12's. her long wavy hair was in a messy bun.

"Hurry up fool! Don't just stare." She said snapping me out my thoughts. I laughed and threw on my clothes. I wore a black t shirt, Levi jeans, and my bred 11's. I put my ice on my neck and wrist.

"You ready ma?" I asked. She just nodded as she looked me up and down. I could see the lust in her eyes. I just laughed. I walked out her room with her behind me.

"Where y'all finna go?" Justin asked as we entered the white room.

"Justin you nosey." Aaliyah laughed.

"Oh I want to go." Victor said getting off the couch.

"Nigga naw! Sit your happy ass back down!" I snapped. Aaliyah hit my arm.

"Stop being so mean. Y'all can come." She said sweetly.

"Na!" Victor said sticking his tongue out at me like a little kid. They ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Why you so nice?" I said plopping down on the couch.

"Nice? DJ I killed people." She said laughing a little. That was true. This girl was straight G. But she nice to me. I laughed at my own thought.

"You had your reasons." I said rolling a blunt. She sat beside me and crossed her legs Indian style.

"You think I'm gone go to jail. I mean my whole family killed somebody at one point. They gone have our ass on America's Most Wanted bru!" She said panicking. I laughed.

"Smoke this good shit so you can calm down." I said passing the blunt to her.

"I'm serious DJ." She said pushing the blunt away from her. I just smoked it myself.

"Girl ain't nobody coming to get you, Ice, Aaron or nobody else." I said blowing out the smoke.

"Lets go kick it on Crenshaw." She said trying to change the subject.

"Nigga that mean we got to leave Compton and go to LA!" I said.

"Please." She said rubbing my chest. This girl could have anything she wanted now.

"Okay. Okay." I said melting under her touch. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek. My niggas came downstairs.

"Lets be out!" Aaliyah shot up. We all walked out to the car and drove off.

-----

I KNOW IT'S BORING BUT I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS! COMMENT!