Chapter 21

Aaliyah POV

Now who this bitch is calling my phone talking about a baby daddy.

"Hold up first who is this?" I said trying to be calm.

"This Meagan!" The girl snapped.

"Okay MEAGAN you need to come at me like a real bitch! Don't try to get crunk and don't know what the fuck you starting!" I snapped.

"Bitch I heard you been rolling with my DJ! If I catch your weak ass around him again I'm gone make sure you 6 feet under!" She snapped then hung up. I don't know what this hoe problem is but I ain't scared of nan bitch. Apparently she wasn't that important cause he aint mention her one time. I walked back into the living room with them.

"Girl I was wondering where you ran off to." DJ said wrapping his arms around me. I squirmed out his grip. Everybody just stared at me.

"What's wrong with you?" He said frowning.

"She probably just want to hit it and quit it." Justin laughed. Victor shoved him in the side.

"I got a call from your bitch!" I snapped. I walked towards the door about to leave out. I felt a arm grip my wrist. I turned around and to my surprise it was Victor.

"Let me go Victor." I said trying to twist out his grip.

"Naw mane come back and talk to my boy. He put all them hoes aside for you. I be damn if I see y'all fall apart." Victor said pulling me back to DJ.

"DJ I trusted you." I said trying not to cry.

"What you talking about baby?" He sad looking sad.

"MEAGAN! The bitch called me talking about you her baby daddy. DJ I swear if she call me again I'm gone blast her ass and you know I will!" I snapped.

"Wow hold up. Did you say Meagan?" DJ said frowning.

"Oh shit." I heard Victor mumble.

"Yea DJ you better get her in check before I set them killers out on her!" I said getting more mad than sad.

"Mane I swear i'm gone kill that girl!" DJ said angrily.

"Mane this the second relationship she done fucked up!" Victor snapped.

"Nigga that ain't even your baby and you told her hoe ass that!" Justin snapped.

"I hope best friend drop her ass on her head." James said angrily. They all hated this Meagan girl. Well shit I can't blame them.

"Y'all don't like her or something?" I said confused.

"Shit naw!" DJ snapped.

"Mane we got to stay here and watch Aaliyah I don't even want to leave now." Justin said rubbing his head. I kind of felt better already.

"Hell naw I ain't leaving my girl around messy ass Meagan!" DJ said angrily. A wide smile grew across my face. I hugged him tightly.

"So y'all not leaving anymore?!" I said excitedly.

"Naw best friend. We got to protect you.' James said.

"I can handle my own. You do know that right?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh really." DJ smirked as he got in my face.

"I'm a real ass nigga." I smirked as I got closer in his face.

"Well a real ass nigga need to give me a kiss." He said. I could feel his breath down my neck. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Tell Meagan to kiss you." I said so seductively then pulled away. His friends burst out in laughter.

"Damn DJ she just handled you." Justin laughed. DJ tried to laugh it off.

"Hey I got to run to Walmart I will see you fools later." I said. I kissed DJ on the lips and headed towards the door.

"Awww ain't they sweet." Victor said.

"I wish I had a down chick like her." I heard Justin say. I just giggled and walked out to my car. I swerved off with a big ass smile. My baby DJ ain't going nowhere. And this bitch Meagan don't know what she done started.

------

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S JUST A QUICK UPDATE! COMMENT and VOTE