Chapter 22

Aaliyah POV

I pulled up to Walmart. I had to get a couple things for the house. I parked my car and hopped out. I approached the doors and went in. I grabbed the nearest basket and walked down to the food.

"Aaliyah!" A voice said behind me. I turned around slowly to a girl that looked a little older than me. She stood about 5'5 with long curly gold hair. She had a lip ring and tattoos all over her arms and legs. I ain't gone lie they was fresh thow. Her big grey eyes connected to mines.

"Yea?" I said confused.

"I'm Meagan!" She threw her hands on her hip and rolled her neck.

"Oh the baby mama." I giggled.

"Yea DJ baby mama!" She said putting emphasis on DJ name. I gave her a smirk.

"So what you want from me?" I said calmly with a smirk.

"Leave my DJ alone." She crossed her arms.

"Your DJ?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yes MY DJ. I don't know why he fucking with a young bitch like you when he can get somebody his own age." She said looking me up and down. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Do you not know me?" I giggled.

"I know you better leave him alone!" She snapped. I laughed harder.

"DJ works for my dad I am Ice's daughter." I said calmly. Her eyes got wide and her mouth fell open.

"Yea and if I wanted to take DJ best believe I'm gone take him!" I snapped. Fuck this broad think she is running up on me like that?! I will put this bitch 6 feet under and dance on her shit! She better recognize.

"I-Ice d-daughter?" She stuttered.

"Did I fucking stutter?! Mane leave me alone I'm on a thin line with trouble right now!" I turned back around and left. I left that bitch in shock. I got everything I needed then headed back home. I pulled up to my home and saw my front door wide open. I didn't see my mom or dad's car. I got the bags out and headed in.

"Ma! Da!" I called as I placed the groceries on the counter. There was an awkward silence going through the house. I walked into the white room and found the TV was on but no one was watching. I walked over and turned it off. I don't know why but I had a funny feeling about this. I walked towards the stairs slowly. I took the first step and began going up the stairs. I reached the second floor and the hall was dark. My daddy never keeps the house dark that's how I know some shit is up. I started opening all the doors on that floor until I ran across this door that was already half open. I pushed it open wider revealing or game room. I walked in and turned the lights on. The room was filled with games. I walked over to a picture of me and my dad that hung on the wall. I pulled it down revealing a safe on the wall. I twist the knob putting the code in and it finally opened. Damn! All my daddy's stacks were gone! Somebody hit our ass up big time! They bet not still be in this house because if they is it's gone be a bloody scene in this bitch. I walked out the game room and took the elevator to the fifth floor to my room. I walked in there and licked my door behind me. I pulled out my phone quick to call my dad.

"Hello?" He said.

"Da where you at?!" I panicked.

"Damn LiLi what you done got in now?!" I said angrily.

"Naw it's who got in us!" I snapped.

"What?!" He sounded confused.

"Da somebody broke in the safe in the game room and took all the stacks!" I yelled.

"Damn! Mane stay right there! Don't go nowhere I'm on my way!" He said before hanging up. I sat on my bed and turned the TV to Moesha. I lied there staring at the ceiling. I heard a bump out in the hallway. Wasn't now way in hell I was about to go see what it was! Shit it might be the damn burgler for all I know. I got out of my bed and walked across my room to my closet. I got my gun out a shoe box and walked back over to my bed. Now let a bitch walk in here like they crazy! The door knob began to twist. I tried to load my gun as quickly as possible.

"Aaliyah open the door." I heard my mom say weakly. A huge relief came over me. I put the gun under my bed and walked over to my door and opened it. She stood there staring at me. It kind of scared me.

"Ma is you okay?" I said softly. She suddenly fell into my arms. That's when I noticed blood coming from her shirt. I raised it up and saw two stab wounds.

"Ma!" I cried out. I got no response. I fell to the floor just rocking her. Tears ran down my face continuously. Who would do this to my moms?

"Aaliyah." She managed to moan out. I looked down at her with tears still coming from my eyes.

"Ma don't leave me please. I promise I will stop getting in trouble." I cried out sounding like a little 10 year old.

"Hospital." She moaned out. All it took was one word. I never knew how strong I was until I picked my mom up bridal style and ran down the stairs leaving blood paths. I put her in the passenger side of my car and burned rubber trying to get to the hospital. She sat beside me breathing heavily. I pulled up to the hospital and parked in a park. I hopped out and ran over to my mom's side. I grabbed her out and ran up to the door.

"I need a doctor." I yelled as I walked in. A nurse came from the back with a bed and lied my mom on it. I watched as they took her away. My vision was blurry from all the tears in my eyes. I took a seat in the waiting room. I wanted to know who would do this!

Ice POV

I was racing through traffic to get to my baby girl....and my money. I pulled up to the house and hopped out quickly. I ran in the house and damn near slipped in a floor full of blood.

"Aaliyah!" I yelled. I got no answer. I tried to run up the stairs but blood was everywhere. Mane I swear if somebody touched her I'm gone turn Compton upside down! And the first person I could think if was DJ. I tucked my gun in my pants and went out to my car. I'm about to kill these fools!

-----

COMMENT

1. Meagan and DJ

2. Who tried to kill Aaron

3. Who robbed them

4. Ice going to kill DJ, James, Victor, and Justin