Chapter 24

Aaliyah POV

I hung up with my dad and began getting dressed. DJ just stared at me.

"So who was that?" He said breaking the silence. I looked in the mirror at myself. I wore my red Adidas hoodie, black leggings, and red converse. I let my long wavy hair hang low. I looked in the mirror at DJ. He stood there frowning.

"What?" I said.

'You ain't gone tell me who that was?!" He snapped.

"My daddy said get ready because y'all gone take them warlords down." I said walking out my room. He followed behind me into the white room.

"I don't want you getting into all that trouble DJ." I said plopping down on the couch.

"Baby I'm coming back to you at the end of the day." He said standing in front of me. I just leaned my head back on the couch.

"But DJ-" I wined but he cut me off.

"Hush mane! Let daddy handle this you feel me!" He said pulling me up into his arms.

"I just don't want you to get hurt DJ." I said putting my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. DJ just didn't have a clue what he did to me with his touch. I felt like melting right there on the spot. I looked up into his brown eyes and he looked down at me. Before I knew it our lips crashed into each others. His tongue licked my lips for entrance. I let his to hue wrestle around with mines. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lied me down on the couch and continued kissing me. My legs were still wrapped around him.

Ice POV

I drove through traffic with Victor trying to get home. Victor is so laid back about this situation. It's almost scary.

"Vic how you so laid back bout this shit?! I mean my girl is in the hospital and somebody hit my crib up!" I snapped. He looked over at me calmly.

"Ice when have we ever lost a battle? Nigga we gone catch these fools and when we do we gone murk these niggas!" He snapped. I stared at him as we sat at the red light.

"Be honest how DJ treating LiLi." I said staring off in the street.

"Mane I don't know but the little I do see they be all loved up and shit. But you know my nigga DJ feeling your daughter." He said nodding. I knew Victor would be honest because he always honest. The light turned green and drive off. We soon pulled up to the house. Justin pulled up a few seconds after me. We got out and went in. I found DJ on top of Aaliyah on the couch in the white room. Her legs were wrapped around him so he wasn't going nowhere.

"DJ!" I yelled. They both jumped up quickly.

"Daddy." Aaliyah said nervously.

"Come on Ice be easy." Victor said trying to hold me back with Justin.

"Naw let me go!" I said snatching away from them violently. DJ stood there biting his bottom lip and staring at me.

"Ice you can't stop me from being with her." He said.

"I bet I can." I said pulling out my gun and putting it to his head quickly.

"Daddy!" Aaliyah screamed as she tried to grab the gun.

"Damn Ice calm down we got to get the warlords." Justin begged. Aaliyah just cried. DJ just stared at me like he didn't have a care in the world.

DJ POV

Mane I'm not scared of Ice. I'm tired of doing shit his way! I got a mind of my own ya feel me. He can't stop me from doing anything with Aaliyah! If she ain't want me kissing her she would have stopped me! He gone have to stop being so overprotective because that girl gone do what she want to do when he aint around anyway!

"You need to get that gun out my face you feel me!" I said through clenched teeth.

"And what if I don't!" He challenged.

"Come on Ice it's all about Aaron." Justin begged. Aaliyah still cried hysterically. He stared at me for a while then took the gun down.

"You ain't gone see me, Aaliyah, or this house no more lil homie!" He snapped in my face.

"That's cool with me Ice but until Aaliyah say she tired of me I'm gone be with her." I said. I wasn't scared to stand up to Ice like these other folks is.

"Please stay with me DJ." Aaliyah said running over to my side.

"Aaliyah go to your room!" Ice snapped.

"But daddy." She wined.

"Now mane!" He yelled louder. Aaliyah stood there staring at him.

"See you selfish as hell! You don't care about nobody but Ice. You losing ma! You losing your boys! And you losing me! You always trying to run my life! Damn let me run this and you just run over and help your wife!" Aaliyah snapped as she ran upstairs. Ice stood there in shock. I looked over at James, Victor, and Justin. Their mouth hung open.

"Ice."I mumbled. He never looked up at me. He just stared at the stairs Aaliyah went up in shock.

"You aite?" Victor said.

"Damn." Ice whispered. Victor and I made eye contact and he just shook his head.

"Ice I'm sorry i'll stop talking to LiLi if that's what you want." I said dryly. Part of me knew I couldn't do that.

"Naw young nigga." He said quickly.

"What?" I said surprised.

"You can talk to her. It's me who being a overprotective dad. She my only child. I just want the best for her." Ice said. I never heard Ice get so soft. I guess when it comes to Aaliyah anybody could change.....including me.

-------

COMMENT PLZ