Chapter 18

Aaliyah POV

I drove my car back home. The whole ride was quiet. DJ sat on the passenger side staring out the window. We just let the radio fill in the silence.

"Mane I won't be able to dot the door no more." I finally said as I pulled into the drive way. Mom and dad beat me home a long time ago. We got out and walked in.

"Stop right there!" My daddy grouched. We froze in our position.

"Y'all niggas got to go home!" He walked out of the white room and into the living room towards us.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

"Mane shut up! These niggas don't mean you no good! And oh yea y'all fired!" Daddy snapped.

"Mane Ice really?" Justin said disappointed. I felt so bad for them.

"Yea nigga! I ain't gone have my daughter around this shit! She ain't but 16 and y'all damn near 20! Fuck I look like letting her become one of y'all. You niggas can be out!" My daddy snapped. He was so mad. My mouth fell open as I turned to DJ.

"Daddy you can't do this." I said grabbing DJ by the waist and lying my head on his chest.

"Mane Ice we ain't the ones killing man!" DJ tried to explain.

"Come on Ice. Now you know me and DJ ain't got nowhere to go." Victor mumbled. I looked at him.

"What? So where was y'all staying?" I asked. I couldn't believe this shit.

"Mane at the warehouse!" DJ admitted and he pulled my arms from around him.

"Mane fuck this shit y'all can stay with me." Justin said mugging my daddy.

"Yea young blood cause you got to get out of here!" Daddy snapped.

"Damn da get a heart!" I snapped at him. I never cursed at my dad before but he was being dirty. He looked at me surprised and so did everybody else.

"What you say?" He said softly as he studied my eyes. I was getting scared now.

"Daddy stop being like that! I'm the one that'd getting them in shit! I'm the one that killed the Mexicans! I'm the one that wanted to go on Crenshaw anyway!" I cried out. Tears were starting to run down my face. DJ pulled me in to his chest.

"Baby I got to go but I promise in gone come back for you one of these days. I got to get my shit together. Okay?" He whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead.

"No DJ please don't leave me." I said grabbing his arm. He threw his hood on and snatched away. I stood in the doorway as him and his boys walked along the sidewalk and vanished in the night. I slammed the front door and turned to my dad.

"Why you do that?!" I snapped as I rushed past him into the white room.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked me as I plopped down on the couch beside her. I just sat quietly.

"You need to kill that attitude!" My daddy snapped at me.

"Naw you need to kill whatever you got against them because its not their fault!" I yelled at him.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" My mom asked confused.

"I ain't gone be seeing you on the news every time I turn on the tv." My daddy yelled. I sat there with my arms crossed crying.

"Ice! What's wrong?!" My mom yelled.

"She crying over DJ because I fired them!" Daddy snapped.

"Ugh I can't stand you!" I mumbled as I stormed up to my room. I closed and locked the door then lied across my bed.

--------

SORRY IT TOOK LONG! I GOT THINGS GOING ON! BUT HERE IT IS! I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE IS COMING SOON!