Chapter 40

Aaliyah POV

I rubbed my stomach as we sat in front of Meagan's apartment from a distance. Justin and James decided to roll with me. I saw DJ's car from a distance sitting across from the apartment. Victor wanted to roll with his cousin. I just rubbed my baby bump as I scrolled down Instagram. I could feel Justin watching me from the passengers side.

"Fuck you looking at?" I said looking up from my phone.

"Yo fat ass." He laughed. I heard James laughing from the backseat. My phone suddenly started to ring. It was DJ.

"Sup." I said.

"I'm about to call her out to talk. Wait for about 10 minutes then y'all get out." He said.

"Sound like a plan." I said.

"Aite." And with that he hung up.

"He gone fuck with her for a few minutes. I'm gone let y'all know when we stepping out." I said. They both nodded as they loaded their guns.

DJ POV

I texted Meagan and about two minutes later she came outside. I stepped out my car and leaned against my car. She was looking rough. She had on some sweats and a t shirt. I met her half way so she couldn't see Victor.

"What the fuck you want?!" She snapped.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging her. She pulled away.

"Don't fuck with me! Where them fools at?!" She said looking around.

"Who?" I said.

"Yo crew!" She snapped. One thing about Meagan is she aint no fool. She can sense trouble. I saw Pookie come out the apartment.

"Why you with this fool?!" He snapped as he walked down. Before I knew it James, Victor, Justin, and Aaliyah came rushing out the cars with their guns. Damn it ain't even been 10 minutes.

"I knew this was a set up!" Meagan snapped as she pulled out her gun. So did Pookie. Here we were with our guns pointing to each other.

"Bitch you tried to kill my mama then you robbed us!" Aaliyah said sounding hurt.

"Y'all killed my daddy." Meagan cried.

"Your daddy raped me!" Aaliyah cried. I don't think this is good for my baby. This is a big boy's game.

"Aaliyah get in the car. I don't need you harming my baby." I told her.

"Naw mane fuck that! This bitch gone get it!" Aaliyah snapped.

"Oh so you got this bitch carrying your baby?" Meagan said.

"Mane what we waiting on DJ?" Victor snapped. I could tell he was still mad from that Kesha situation. He just needed somebody to take it out on.

"Chill out!" I yelled.

"All y'all niggas can get it including that red ass nigga." Pookie said referring to Ice.

"Oh naw this negro talking about my daddy." Aaliyah said.

"Bitch what you gone do about it?" Pookie snapped. That's when shit hit the fan. Shots went everywhere.

"Aaliyah get in the car!" I yelled. She ain't listen though cause she was still shooting. I grabbed her and ran to my car. I put her in there and ran back to my crew.

"Ahhhh!" I heard Justin yell. That nigga fell to the ground with a wound on his shoulder. I started shooting like it was going out of style.

Aaliyah POV