Chapter 42

Aaliyah POV

Damnnnnn they straight taking my niggas down one by one. It's just a matter of time till its my turn.

"You just see that?" I asked DJ.

"What they do?!" He asked.

"Shit ion know! I just hope it ain't over no drugs." I said. DJ pressed down on the gas and we was zooming through traffic.

"Where we going?! Slow down!" I said holding my stomach. He ignored me and dashed through cars. We pulled up to my house. I got out quickly before he drove through the damn house. He drive like a crackhead. We walked in the house and found everybody in their same position.

"Ice the police got Vic and James!" DJ panicked.

"Why?!" He shot up out his seat. I looked over at Meagan holding that bastard child if hers. I could run her face against some concrete.

"I don't know!" DJ snapped.

"Lets go then!" He said. We all ran out the door. Me, DJ and da got in his car. Ma, Meagan, and Pookie got in her car. Wasn't no way I was riding with them. I might go crazy.

Victor POV

I sat in a room shackled up. I felt like a animal. I didn't kill him. Now I know for sure Meagan and Pookie going down because I ain't finna get locked up over no shit I ain't do. I just hope James defending himself while they in there chewing him out.

James POV

I sat in this same interrogation room. With the same police. On the same topic. Murder. I ain't did shit. I'm just trying to get out of here.

"James we have been through this before. And-" I cut him off.

"I ain't did shit!" I snapped. The officer in front of me got irritated.

"Look! We have eye witnesses saying they saw you, Victor, DJ, Ice, Meagan, and Pookie gun Justin King down!" He yelled.

"Mane fuck a eye witness. If I say I ain't do shit! I ain't do shit!" I yelled back. This muthafucker is making me mad. What I look like giving a fuck what anybody else say they saw.

"Lower your time young man." The officer standing at the door said. It was a long silence. This stuff is making me beyond pissed.

"You might as well tell me because you all are looking at 20 to 30 years." He said tapping his pen on the desk.

"Mane you saw me here before with Justin! That was my nigga! Why would I kill him! Why would any of us kill him?! You need to check Pookie and Meagan! Them the ones that need to be in here. Not me and Vic." I snapped. He stared at me over his thick glasses. He gathered his papers together and walked out.

Aaliyah POV

We drove up to the station and went in. Instantly the cops cuffed everybody up except me and my mom. Meagan's little boy cried.

"Aaron get him!" She yelled. Mom ran over and picked the boy up. Why is this happening.

"Excuse me why are you doing this?!" I asked the man that hand DJ pushed against the wall cuffing him up.

"They are under arrest for the murder of Justin King!" He yelled. We all exchanged expression.

"This is all y'all fault." I said about to attack Meagan but my mom held me back causing me to hit my back against the wall. Pain struck me instantly but I shook it off.

"Dad tell them!" I cried. My dad just looked down. The police pushed all of them to the back like animals.

DJ POV