Chapter 38

Aaliyah POV

By time I got home it was dark. I walked into the white room where my parents were. My mom had her legs relaxed on my daddy as he leaned back watching TV.

"Mane da you wouldn't believe what I just heard!" I said plopping down on the couch.

"What?" He said muting the TV.

"Monte was Meagan daddy." I said.

"Straight up?!" He said leaning off the couch and pushing my mom's legs off.

"Ouch." She said.

"Straight up! She told DJ that's why she here!" I said. My dad nodded his head and smirked.

"What you thinking about?" I said.

"Ice don't hurt her please." My mom begged. I turned my nose up at her. She always trying to be captain save a hoe. She need to shut up and be the drug dealer's wife.

"Mane ma chill. Let us handle these clowns." I said. She shot a look at me.

"Yea chill out Aaron." My dad laughed.

"Please Ice don't hurt her!" My mom cried out. We stopped laughing and looked at her. She just started crying out of nowhere.

"Aaron you been smoking my shit?" Daddy asked her. She show was acting strange.

"Stop killing people Ice!" She yelled.

"Aaron you be laying niggas down too." Daddy said.

"I know and I regret it." My mom was in full tears now. This woman out her mind. I just ignored her foolish talking and continued talking to my daddy.

"So what we gone do Ice?" I said.

"Fuck some shit up." He said smirking. I knew some shit was about to go down.

"Already." I said.

*

*

*

*

*

(Morning)

I woke up in my California King bed. The sun beamed on me through my large window. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and took care of my hygienes. I came back out to get dressed. I put on my obey t shirt, with my overall shorts, and converse. I turned my stereo on blast. Tupac sounded through the whole fifth floor.

"Aaliyah turn that shit down!" I heard my dad yell over the music. I giggled and turned it up louder. I wonder what I'm about to get into today. Suddenly my door swung open. My daddy stood there looking mad as hell.

"Didn't I say cut this shit down!" He said turning it off.

"Oh ian hear you." I laughed. He looked me up and down.

"Where you think you going early this morning?" He said.

"Da it's 11:00. It ain't that early." I said walking past him. He followed me all the way to the white room.

"Where you going?" He said blocking the front door.

"Nowhere." I said putting my gun in the inside of my overalls. He stared at me.

"What you need that for if you going nowhere?" He said.

"It's a hard knock life. You need this in the streets of Compton." I said rushing by him and out the door.

DJ POV

I got dressed. I just slipped on a black t shirt, Levi jeans, and Jordan's. I quickly hopped in my car to go get Victor. I pulled up to his crib and saw him sitting on the porch holding his baby. This nigga love his son. I wonder what it's like to be a daddy. I'm scared to know. He hopped in the car with his sleeping baby.

"Take me by Kesha truffling ass first so I can drop him off." He said. I pulled out the driveway and without a word I drive to Kesha's house.

"Mane don't go in there hitting the girl and stuff. She still your baby mama." I laughed because I know she be making Vic mad.

"Go in with me so I can stay sane." He said. With that being said we both got out and walked up to the door. Vic knocked a couple times with his free hand. She swung the door open. Mane Kesha look like a worn out prostitute. She ain't use to look like that when her and Vic was dating.

"What you two fools want?" She said eyeing us.

"Hold Jr till I get back." Victor said handing him to her.

"See Victor you a trifling ass daddy! You don't even want to keep your own son!" She snapped. I don't know what she said that for because my nigga Vic went off.

"What?! Bitch don't get me started on trifling with your broke unemployed ass! Need to stop fucking and sucking these niggas! Maybe then you can find a job witcha lazy ass!" Victor yelled in her face. I tried to hold in my laughter. I ain't never seen Victor this mad.

"Fuck you muthafucker!" She yelled as she slammed the door on us.

"Mane lets go before I strangle that bitch!" Victor said walking back to the car. Damn.

Aaliyah POV

I sat at the park with James and Justin waiting on Victor and DJ. I explained everything to them.

"Damn that's messed up. I had no clue that was her daddy." Justin said as he pushed me on the swing.

"Fuck that hoe." James said.

"Plus I'm pregnant." I said out loud. Justin grabbed my swung and slowed me down.

"What?!" He said. James looked at me crazy.

"Well I don't know yet. But any same person can look and tell my stomach getting big." I said. They stared at me a long time. I felt utterly uncomfortable. It got really quiet in the park. I could hear the birds chirping above us.

"So where DJ and Victor?" I said trying to change the subject.

"I texted DJ. He said they was at Kesha's." Justin said.

"Who is Kesha?" I asked confused.

"Victor truffling baby mama." James laughed.

"That hoe nasty." I heard Justin mumble. I soon saw DJ's car pull up from a distance. They got out and walked towards us.

"What's up my niggas." DJ said doing a handshake with Justin and James. Once he got to me he pulled me up into a kiss.

"GoodMorning baby." He said heavily.

"Morning DJ." I blushed.

"Y'all better stop that's how y'all got in that situation in the first place." Justin laughed as he pointed to my stomach.

"Go find you a baby mama." DJ laughed.

"I advise you not to." Victor said angrily. Justin and James looked at DJ. DJ just humped his shoulders.

"Mane Kesha still hoeing?" James asked.

"Yea and around my child." Victor said angrily. Victor love that lil boy. I can tell by the way he looks at him.

"Well enough of Kesha. Lets get down to business." I said loudly. They knew why I brought them here. It was time we went back to our old ways. Back when we knew we were untouchable. I pulled out the gun from my overalls. They all pulled out their guns and smirked. It's over with for Pookie and Meagan and whoever else wants to get in the way of this.

------

COMMENT