Chapter 23

Ice POV

I pulled up to Justin house where I knew they would be. I hopped out and banged really loud on the door.

"Fuck you wa-" Justin was about to say until he noticed it was me.

"Dang Ice you mad ain't it!" He said walking away from the door. I rushed in the house and whipped my gun out on Aaliyah.

"Damn Ice what you doing?!" He snapped.

"Nigga what you did with Aaliyah?!" I grouched in his face. The other boys tried to pull me off him but I pushed them away. I had my knee in his side and my gun to his head.

"Man the last time I saw her she said she was going to Walmart!" He snapped.

"Nigga it's blood all on the floor in my house and somebody broke in and hit my ass up! Now if y'all fuckers don't start talking I'm gone empty the clip in this bitch!" I said as I waved the gun around the room.

"What! Is Aaliyah hurt?!" He snapped.

"You tell me!" I said pointing the gun right between his eyes. He pulled his phone out.

DJ POV

I swear if somebody hurt my baby I'm gone kill every nigga I see. I can't afford to lose Aaliyah. She all I got! I pulled my phone out.

"Hello." She said weakly.

"Aaliyah are you okay?!" I panicked. I saw I e put the gun down and looked at me like he wanted answers.

"No my mom is in the hospital. Somebody stabbed her." She said softly. I looked up at Ice.

"Okay here we come." I said then hung up.

"Well nigga!" Ice snapped.

"Aaron." I said softly. I could see hurt coming to Ice's eyes.

"What about Aaron?" He said with a shake in his voice.

"Man Ice somebody stabbed her. Aaliyah said she at the hospital with her right now." I said. Ice had a blank expression on his face.

"You okay Ice?" Justin asked.

"Lets go mane!" Ice panicked. We all ran out the door. I hopped in the car with Ice and everybody else got in with Justin. We drove off until we made it to the hospital. We ran in the hospital looking like some thugs let loose out of jail. We found Aaliyah sitting in a waiting room alone with blood all over her clothes. He hair hung wildly in her face as she looked down.

"Aaliyah." Ice whispered. She didn't budge. We walked over slowly to her.

"Aaliyah." I said sitting next to her and wrapping my arms around her. She looked up at me. Her eyes were blood shot red. Her face was red as if she had her hands on her face for a long time and it left a mark.

"Is she okay?" She asked with a crack in her voice.

"I'm about to go check on her. Victor, James and Justin y'all come with me. DJ take her home and get her clean. I already called the maids to clean the mess up." Ice said walking off.

"Take care if my best friend." James said walking off.

"Aaliyah." Victor said. She looked up at him.

"Take it easy ma." He said kissing her cheek. I gave him a death glare and he walked off laughing with Justin.

"Come on LiLi." I said standing up. She stood up and took my hand. We walked hand in hand out of the place. We walked out to her car.

"Here." She said tossing me her keys. I hopped in the driver side and closed the door. This ain't the first time I had to drive her home. I remember she was drunk at Justin's ex party. We swerved off.

"You do know your daddy was gone kill me right?" I asked killing the silence. She giggled. So I guess that brings her humor.

"I swear I'm gone kill a bitch! It bout be that hoe Meagan! Ooowwweee if she touched my mama I'm gone have to blast her pink ass!" Aaliyah snapped.

"Calm down bay." I said calmly.

"Naw man then they hit my daddy up too!" She yelled. She just sat back and crossed her arms.

"Whoever did Aaron like that is dead wrong! Me and Ice gone handle it though." I said nodding. She just sat there pouting. I pulled up to her home and we went in. To our surprise the maids had came in and cleaned the mess and left already.

"Damn they work fast huh?" Aaliyah said putting her hands on her hips and looking around.

"Hell yea!" I said looking down at the fresh marble floor.

"Lets go shower." She said pulling me upstairs with her.

"Aaliyah! I ain't got no clothes here." I said trying to slow her down but it ain't work.

"We don't need them." She smirked as we entered her room.

*

*

*

*

Ice POV

Me and my young niggas got directions to Aaron's room. We walked in and saw her hooked up to all these damn machines. I could have broke out in tears when I saw my baby.

"Damnnn." Victor said.

"Mane I can't see this shit!" I said hitting the wall.

"Yo Ice who did yo old lady like this?" Justin said angrily. I just kept hitting the wall violently.

"Damn Ice you gone get us put out!" James said grabbing me. I snatched away and took one more look at Aaron before storming out the room. My young niggas followed me.

"Where we going Ice?" Victor said.

"To get these fools! I'm gone blast all the warlords! Cause I know that's who doing this shit!" I snapped. Victor and I hopped in my car and James and Justin got in Justin's car.

Aaliyah POV

I sat on my bed as DJ ran my bath water. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it in my basket. I stood up and stripped out the rest if my clothes.

"You can-" DJ was about to say as he walked out my bathroom. I giggled and walked past him into my bathroom. I sat down in the water.

"You coming?" I asked looking up at him. He smirked and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Mane you just like teasing me don't it?!" He snapped. I laughed.

"Yea nigga!" I snapped.

"You got a smart ass mouth." He said standing up. I stood up and dried myself off. I wrapped it around my body and stepped out. DJ playful ass blocked the door.

"Get your ass out the way!" I yelled.

"Naw you like teasing a nigga." He smirked.

"So what you gone do?" I said pressing my body against him.

"I'm gone whoop your lil ass." He said pushing me lightly. I laughed and pushed him back. I heard my phone ringing from my room. I pushed him out the way and ran to my room. I saw it was my dad.

"Hello." I said standing in my window looking out.

"Tell DJ get ready cause we taking them warlords out! Better believe it!" My daddy grouched. I just nodded and turned to DJ.

-----

COMMENT