Chapter 31

DJ POV

Mane it's been 3 weeks now. It's boring as hell being Ice's only dope boy. I miss Justin fucking shit up, Victor being by my side, and my down ass girl Aaliyah nibbling on my ear. Shit they hit James up and he even quit. Ain't that a bitch. But the good part about all this is I moved into my home and got some fly ass furniture. Yea but I ain't got no fly ass girl to share it with. I looked at my phone and got on Twitter. I looked down my TL and saw so many people wishing Aaliyah a happy birthday. Oh shit! I forgot!

Aaliyah POV

Yes I'm 17 and you can't tell me shit! I plan on going to the club with my niggas tonight. And guess what! My mama came home two nights ago. She getting around good. And yes we still got a hit out on Meagan and Pookie. Every time I ask my mama what she was gone say about Meagan that day the doctors put me out her room she try to change the subject. But she is so against us blasting them. I got out of bed and walked down stairs.

"Happy birthday boo!" I heard my mom yell from the living room. I dashed in there where she was only to find my dad in there with her. Me and him never really made up. I still got love for him though.

"Happy birthday Li." He said heavily. Wasn't nothing gone put me down today so I just put a smile on as I entered the room.

"What you got planned today. I got you a cake." My mom said with a big beautiful smile. Mane my mama is fine y'all. Her smile alone will make you fall in love!

"Oh I was just gone chill." I lied. I could feel my daddy staring at me. He probably knew I was lying. Oh well fuck him.

"Well here is $1,000 don't fuck over it." My mom said handing me the money. This just made my day. I know for sure now we gone have a good time. Ain't no reason we shouldn't. I gave her a big hug and of course I had to give my dad one. Then I ran in the kitchen to look at my cake. It was this 3 layered Barbie cake with a Barbie doll on the top. I laughed to myself. My mom is trying to make up for the time she wasn't here. Just thinking about it brought a tear to my eye. But I wiped it away just as quick as it came. I sat at the table eating a slice of it. I pulled my phone out and had several texts from people.

Justin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MAMA! We gone turn up tonight ma! Lol

James: Happy birthday best friend!!!!!!!!! We gone ball out tonight I hope! Oh and don't eat all the cake cause I'm gone be round there for some!

Victor: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my nigga! Happy birthday to you! WE GONE TURN THE FUCK UP TONIGHT MA!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Tye (Boy down the street) : Happy Birthday young thug. Let me know if you still want me to watch out for that red Camry.

Man I got some caring friends. But it was just one text I was missing. Wait! Fuck him! If he don't text me i won't cry. It's my day and I'm gone turn up! I'm gone be gone to the moon tonight! If you know what I mean. Haha.

*

*

*

*

~1:30 pm~

I looked in the mirror at myself. I wore my high waist shorts with the diamonds on the booty, my black crop top that had a big A, and my black and white high top converse. I just put my hair in a messy bun with a big white bow in front of it. I looked so cute. I'm heading to the mall to shop my ass off with my daddy credit card. I'm gone save the money my mama gave me for tonight. Victor wined so much to come get him so i'm gone go pick him up. This nigga just bought himself a black Mustang and a crib last week! Now why he dont want to drive his own car?! I think he just want to waist my damn gas up. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran down stairs.