Chapter 32

Aaliyah POV

I'm about to turn up now! It's 8:00 and it's about time I get ready. I showered and got dressed. I put on something I bought from the mall. Victor pervert ass picked this outfit out. I put on my black bra top that was covered in diamonds, my high waist skirt that flared out to where you could damn near see under it, and my black pumps. I flat ironed my wavy hair and let it hang. I look beautiful. I grabbed my phone and keys and took the elevator down stairs. Ain't noway I'm walking down that long stair case in heels.

"Awww my baby looks so cute." My mom said once I stepped off the elevator. I walked into the white room where her and my dad was.

"Hell naw! Go back up there and change clothes!" My daddy grouched.

"Shut up Ice! Let her be free!" My mama snapped. My daddy just eyed me as if he knew what I was up to.

"I'm about to go out." I said softly.

"Let me take a picture." My mom said whipping out her Iphone. It was like a photo shoot in there. I did different poses. But the last picture she took warmed my heart. My dad got up and came up and hugged me from behind. She snapped our picture then showed us. Blu Ivy and Jay Z better watch out because me and my daddy ain't going.

"Be careful." He whispered to me. I cracked a small smile and nodded.

"Bye y'all." I said dashing out the house. The first stop I made was at Justin's house because his house was closer to mines. I pulled up to the familiar place and got out. I knocked on the door.

"Who the fuck is it?" Justin said.

"Your baby mama!" I called out.i heard the unlocking and opening. He stood there with a huge smile.

"Sup baby mama!" He said picking me up and twirling me around. I giggled as he put me down. I could tell he noticed my clothes because he stopped laughing and looked me up and down. I kind of blushed.

"Baby mama...why your legs and breast all out?" He asked softly. I bit my bottom lip and humped my shoulders.

"Well you look fly anyway." He smiled. We walked out to my car and drove off to James's house. I blew the horn and sat there texting Victor so he could be outside waiting.

"Guess who I saw earlier." Justin said breaking the silence.

"Who?" I said never looking up from my phone.

"DJ. He was kicking it with some niggas and bitches I ain't never seen before." He said. I froze. Why is everybody asking me about DJ today?

"Fuck him. We gone have a good time tonight baby daddy." I laughed. He giggled and nodded. I saw James coming out the house finally! He hopped in the back seat.

"Sup la familia." He said.

"My nigga." Justin said turning around doing a handshake with him.

"LiLi you saved me some cake?" James said. I just smiled at him through the rear view mirror.

"You know I love you right?" I laughed because I don't know if that cake is still there.

"Naw I know my cake better still be there!" He laughed. I pulled up to Victor's house and he was sitting in the porch waiting.

"Look at this nigga." Justin said.

"What's up my peeps." He said hopping in the car.

"Nigga what you got on?! It's strong!" Justin said covering his nose.

"I got your mama pussy odor on me." Victor laughed. We all burst out in laughter except Justin.

"Aw he got you Justin." I teased.